India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaymax61

If that is the case why technologically superior china cannot occupy Taiwan yet or why the hesitation for more than a decade

I still believe PLA is just a paper army, cannot fight a battle hardened army like IA, in a real war they will run for life.
Because an even bigger power is circling for a chance to beat the crap out of China.

Jimih

Country flag
Of what I have heard in person and on SM from serving as well as retired officers is that Gen Rawat and Gen Suhag have been that yes man type people and were/are incompetent as generals. This list also includes Gen Kapoor and Gen Bikram singh

PS: i have heard/seen these sentiments of officers, don't know till what extent these are true
'Professional Jealosy' is a real term.

It seems that both retired and serving officers are exhibiting it on SM.

lixun

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
If economy is the factor then Vietnam wudnt have defeated China.
China defeated Vietnam, but it was a tragic victory. When describing the war, a Chinese general said, "we used three times as many troops and ten times as much firepower. The result was not satisfactory. At that time, China had just finished the cultural revolution, and the military equipment, personnel quality and command level were not as good as Vietnam."

lixun

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
If that is the case why technologically superior china cannot occupy Taiwan yet or why the hesitation for more than a decade

I still believe PLA is just a paper army, cannot fight a battle hardened army like IA, in a real war they will run for life.
Do you really think Taiwan is easy to attack? Taiwan has 150 f16100 IDF and a large number of patriot-3 air defense missiles. Before 2005, China did not have the strength to attack and occupy Taiwan. Before 2016, China did not have the ability to attack and occupy Taiwan within a month. I estimate that after 2025, China will have the strength to attack and occupy Taiwan within a week

omaebakabaka

How lakhs of Indians were duped of crores through Chinese apps: Modus operandi revealed

Over 100 shell companies were created, sold to Chinese nationals

The CAs created over 110 shell companies and sold these companies to some Chinese nationals for Rs 2 to 3 lakh each, police said.

Robin, who was contacted by a Chinese national through messaging app Telegram, initially opened a bank account for these fraudsters, but later started acting as an operative whose primary task was to manage the large number of fund transfers, the DCP said, adding that at the time of the arrest, he was operating around 29 bank accounts, police said.

Chinese handlers randomly contacted people

The main Chinese handlers behind this massive scam used to randomly contact people over various apps such as WhatsApp and Telegram and hired the interested persons as partners for procuring bogus bank accounts, creating shell companies, circulating and promoting the apps, transferring money, they said.

Several Chinese nationals have been found behind this scam so far. Investigation in respect of their whereabouts, specific roles and their large fraud network is underway, police added.

Indians are chootiyas a
actually there is counter cyber op going on about this, there is number of online gambling sites under false Indian flag operated by Chinese , so one particular patriotic cyber group in south India targeting these Chinese sites infiltrating them and disrupting their operation, i know about this because one of my close friend is active in this group and send me some screen shot of their operation recently

View attachment 94264

(SRY FOR MY MISERABLE MS PAINT SKILL )

this one their back stage control panel screen shot

the site targeted in screen shot is http://www.xy615(.)in/#/Home
its look like Indian but its belong to Chinese company

ps: i have some more screen shots and vids about his counter cyber op but am not sure is it appropriate to share here, i collected all this for a cyber security meet up presentation
These chootiya indians need common sense when they go on internet....its one thing if your personal info is compromised via hacking and another if you chase after idiotic profit ventures....one can live without ever downloading 99.99999% apps perfectly.

omaebakabaka

Mahanubhav suniye,
Kadi ninda is good , babaji is good and protecting our mother land .
They are not first , won't be last either.
The current situation does not warrant war with anyone even for that GB pok fellas.
Economy is not good , what ever one may say it is not .
Army is not prepared , and here no I am not saying about fancy weapons , but spares and ammunition.
The Indian military has always woEfully lacked ammunition and spares , dont believe the optics .
The army has stopped chinki advances , they can even now give them a bloody nose and defeat them but the dreaded 2 fronts will be activated .
We Hindus have never kept good armies since middle ages , except for few exceptions .
This reflects today also , modi atleast halted them there , Nehru cahcah Gabe them half of kishmir too .
What we are testing , they are deploying in large numbers plus many dpsu employees have died too.

And finally it will be modis head , if just if we lose.
This is correct, I think we may be reasonably ready now compared to last year if it comes to it....unfortunately we act like a slum galli leader on the world stage as we really don't have any power to challenge anyone without blinking....we need to follow what China did during korean and vietnam war until we build ourselves back...use our massive population and throw them as fodder to stop offenders....build private armies and station them in afghanisthan and bd and what not...give them what they give us...infiltrate and destabilie...kill by 1000 cuts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles