India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
We did not even tried 10% of our potential . The test of success is not what you do when you are on top. Success is how high you bounce when you hit the bottom.
Would it have stopped Chinese from doing their 10 percent or 20 percent or 50 percent ?

Apollo

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Mahanubhav suniye,
Kadi ninda is good , babaji is good and protecting our mother land .
They are not first , won't be last either.
The current situation does not warrant war with anyone even for that GB pok fellas.
Economy is not good , what ever one may say it is not .
Army is not prepared , and here no I am not saying about fancy weapons , but spares and ammunition.
The Indian military has always woEfully lacked ammunition and spares , dont believe the optics .
The army has stopped chinki advances , they can even now give them a bloody nose and defeat them but the dreaded 2 fronts will be activated .
We Hindus have never kept good armies since middle ages , except for few exceptions .
This reflects today also , modi atleast halted them there , Nehru cahcah Gabe them half of kishmir too .
What we are testing , they are deploying in large numbers plus many dpsu employees have died too.

And finally it will be modis head , if just if we lose.
If economy is the factor then Vietnam wudnt have defeated China.

Mantospace

Country flag
Mahanubhav suniye,
Kadi ninda is good , babaji is good and protecting our mother land .
They are not first , won't be last either.
The current situation does not warrant war with anyone even for that GB pok fellas.
Economy is not good , what ever one may say it is not .
Army is not prepared , and here no I am not saying about fancy weapons , but spares and ammunition.
The Indian military has always woEfully lacked ammunition and spares , dont believe the optics .
The army has stopped chinki advances , they can even now give them a bloody nose and defeat them but the dreaded 2 fronts will be activated .
We Hindus have never kept good armies since middle ages , except for few exceptions .
This reflects today also , modi atleast halted them there , Nehru cahcah Gabe them half of kishmir too .
What we are testing , they are deploying in large numbers plus many dpsu employees have died too.

And finally it will be modis head , if just if we lose.
Sir ji woh to hmare veer jawan tha galwan bavh gaya , govt main itni himmat nhi dikh rahe.

Dont hide failure behind economy.

Jimih

Country flag
try to get that kadi ninda guy out as RM and get VK singh or rajyavardhan rathore
Will it solve the problem?

The only reasons for China’s belligerence along the LAC is to pressurise India to embrace both the BRI & CPEC along with India staying off from QUAD.

And according to China that can only be achieved if India drop the settlement of the border issue concerning Ladakh from of the rest of the LAC.

That’s why China has refused to accept Ladakh as being part of India.

So the next concern arises i.e., if India is forced to accept a settlement of Ladakh’s boundaries with China, then the same principle can be applicable to the settlement of the Kashmir issue, i.e. India being forced to forego its ownership of PoK.

So GoI is currently between Rock and a Hard place.

Jaymax61

If economy is the factor then Vietnam wudnt have defeated China.
When its two monkeys fighting it does not. Today its a different story

Now China can replace its tanks, planes WAY faster than Vietnam. Unlike the US, China doesnt give a shit about human rights or war crimes. Who wins now? Chinese can overwhelm Viets because the technological edge is far too great.

Mantospace

Country flag

The only reasons for China’s belligerence along the LAC is to pressurise India to embrace both the BRI & CPEC along with India staying off from QUAD.

And according to China that can only be achieved if India drop the settlement of the border issue concerning Ladakh from of the rest of the LAC.

So the next concern arises i.e., if India is forced to accept a settlement of Ladakh’s boundaries with China, then the same principle can be applicable to the settlement of the Kashmir issue, i.e. India being forced to forego its ownership of PoK.

U knw wat, we thnk very much. Itna socha nhi jata bus order do army ko khatam kissa.

Automatic Kalashnikov

Country flag

A former army chief will have a much better understanding of military and geo-politics

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
if we had this gear back in april , we would not have lost heights over F4.

PLA came well prepared , have to appreciate their foresight and backstabing ability.

Fuckers even came with strobe light weapons and was using it to disorient our soldiers

View attachment 94279

Riot gear is an utter waste of money. No self-respecting army fights with sticks and batons.

Wanna fight, fix the bayonet and charge, fight with bullets and grenades. When the blood starts to flow, China will back down automatically.

Now, this is being turned to who can bring the most powerful not-a-gun weapon. Guandao, swords, spears, clubs, and I expect eventually will follow up with tasers, chemicals, and flamethrowers.

Apollo

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
When its two monkeys fighting it does not. Today its a different story

Now China can replace its tanks, planes WAY faster than Vietnam. Unlike the US, China doesnt give a shit about human rights or war crimes. Who wins now? Chinese can overwhelm Viets because the technological edge is far too great.
If that is the case why technologically superior china cannot occupy Taiwan yet or why the hesitation for more than a decade

I still believe PLA is just a paper army, cannot fight a battle hardened army like IA, in a real war they will run for life.

Last edited:

mokoman

Country flag
Riot gear is an utter waste of money. No self-respecting army fights with sticks and batons.

Wanna fight, fix the bayonet and charge, fight with bullets and grenades. When the blood starts to flow, China will back down automatically.

Now, this is being turned to who can bring the most powerful not-a-gun weapon. Guandao, swords, spears, clubs, and I expect eventually will follow up with tasers, chemicals, and flamethrowers.
:hmm: IA and PLA are reinventing all weapons from past human history.

both side started with punching , kicking ,

then throwing rocks

we are now at sticks and shields

next we will see PLA and IA using ,

sling shot

1623435812215.jpeg

bow and arrow

catapults

and finally war elephants

LondonParisTokyo

Country flag
Brahma Speaks

Currently relevant for this thread

People have been telling him this since NDA2. He had decent cabinet people. Two have since passed (Om Shanti), one was removed for unclear reasons (she now represents Amethi)

Automatic Kalashnikov

Country flag
TRIVIA:

Currently GoI employs Four 4-Star Generals (both Ex and Active Duty)

1) Gen. B. Rawat, CDS
2) Gen. M.M. Naravane, COAS
3) Gen. V.K. Singh, MoS
4) Gen. D.S. Suhag, Indian High Commissioner to Seychelles
Of what I have heard in person and on SM from serving as well as retired officers is that Gen Rawat and Gen Suhag have been that yes man type people and were/are incompetent as generals. This list also includes Gen Kapoor and Gen Bikram singh

PS: i have heard/seen these sentiments of officers, don't know till what extent these are true

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles