India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

DownWithCCP

Country flag
What to say...We just gave up the QPQ.
I think Kailash Range achieved what it could have achieved realistically, during negotiations, you can only hold on to your maximalist position only if the other party respects it,.

I expect a new QPQ this campaign season, that will officially end the standoff, that or a small scale conflict is the only way out.

Automatic Kalashnikov

Country flag
Sad to notice that IA being converted to Riot Police.

Where is ITBP when we need them the most?
What is even more surprising for me, after Galwan forces to use firearms in case such a situation arises, then why not just arm everyone and give them the permission to fire. Or is it that IA is planning some Galwan type attack on pla?

Or was the statement of use of firearms just for Ladakh or maybe even just for public consumption??

Mantospace

Country flag
Sad to see even Modi not able to against china and save our motherland.

The question is who else can do ?

Mantospace

Country flag
How? He is doing his best.

Why the meltdown?
He got 300+ seats. Where his agressiveness gone ? He should take bold decision, army never let him down then why afraid of china, why not he pushing chinese out of LAC, why he is saying koi andar nhi aya. Where is kadi ninda ?????

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
He got 300+ seats. Where his agressiveness gone ? He should take bold decision, army never let him down then why afraid of china, why not he pushing chinese out of LAC, why he is saying koi andar nhi aya. Where is kadi ninda ?????
Mahanubhav suniye,
Kadi ninda is good , babaji is good and protecting our mother land .
They are not first , won't be last either.
The current situation does not warrant war with anyone even for that GB pok fellas.
Economy is not good , what ever one may say it is not .
Army is not prepared , and here no I am not saying about fancy weapons , but spares and ammunition.
The Indian military has always woEfully lacked ammunition and spares , dont believe the optics .
The army has stopped chinki advances , they can even now give them a bloody nose and defeat them but the dreaded 2 fronts will be activated .
We Hindus have never kept good armies since middle ages , except for few exceptions .
This reflects today also , modi atleast halted them there , Nehru cahcah Gabe them half of kishmir too .
What we are testing , they are deploying in large numbers plus many dpsu employees have died too.

And finally it will be modis head , if just if we lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles