Status
Not open for further replies.

mokoman

Country flag
Where did you get this from?
its from this old vid

@mist_consecutive @mokoman

Which area?

IA soldiers on heights and still without weapons.
no idea , could be far from LAC , some where around leh,

---------------

Good article,stating the obvious.

It is said China reneged from disengaging from other friction areas but there is no evidence China promised so or these areas were discussed at all. If China backtracked, what stopped us from re-occupying Kailash Range and occupy Karakoram Pass, both in our territory? Or has China’s psychological warfare taken the wind out of our sails?

At Gogra and Hot Springs, the PLA is on our side of the LAC and the largest no-patrol zone is in Depsang Plains where our patrols cannot even approach patrol points that were established ‘short’ of the LAC, as recommended by the China Study Group and approved by the CCS. In Demchok too, the PLA has come across the LAC.

They have intruded in demchok , build a comms tower , and PLA + nomads have pitched tents on our land.

Never seen it mentioned anywhere in detail.

Automatic Kalashnikov

Country flag
its from this old vid

---------------

It is said China reneged from disengaging from other friction areas but there is no evidence China promised so or these areas were discussed at all. If China backtracked, what stopped us from re-occupying Kailash Range and occupy Karakoram Pass, both in our territory? Or has China’s psychological warfare taken the wind out of our sails?

At Gogra and Hot Springs, the PLA is on our side of the LAC and the largest no-patrol zone is in Depsang Plains where our patrols cannot even approach patrol points that were established ‘short’ of the LAC, as recommended by the China Study Group and approved by the CCS. In Demchok too, the PLA has come across the LAC.

They have intruded in demchok , build a comms tower , and PLA + nomads have pitched tents on our land.

I think Lt gen HS Panag has mentioned it a few times, in interviews to the Print

Apollo

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
China has passed a new legislation that bans “defamation” of military personnel, adding an array of legal tools to its 2018 law under which a Chinese popular blogger was punished recently for “defaming” PLA soldiers killed in last year's clash with the Indian Army at the Galwan Valley in eastern Ladakh.

CCP thugs can't tolerate the embarrassment

notaname

Country flag
China has passed a new legislation that bans “defamation” of military personnel, adding an array of legal tools to its 2018 law under which a Chinese popular blogger was punished recently for “defaming” PLA soldiers killed in last year's clash with the Indian Army at the Galwan Valley in eastern Ladakh.

CCP thugs can't tolerate the embarrassment
Just like their slaves :pound:

sorcerer

Country flag
Top Indian Army brass to discuss LAC situation at high-level meeting next week
ANI |

2 minutes

Updated: Jun 11, 2021 18:36 IST
New Delhi [India], June 11 (ANI): Amid heightened military activities by the Chinese military opposite eastern Ladakh on its side on the Line of Actual Control, top Indian Army leadership would be briefed about the force's operational preparedness at a high-level meeting to be held here next week.

Jaymax61

I think Lt gen HS Panag has mentioned it a few times, in interviews to the Print
Realignment was happening for years. Army was moving older tanks (T-72s, increasing deployments there). Its the babus who were pussyfooting and blocking the army.

The shock value of Galwan means things are now out of their hands. Public sentiment means funding is now a priority. Chinese made a blunder at Galwan in the strategic sense. They needed a knockout. It was a slap to a person who was not expecting one. The Chinks got a slap in return and a hard one at that.

India is a country driven by sentiment and momentum. Both are are firmly anti China

sorcerer

Country flag
Chinese national held by BSF along India-Bangladesh border visited India before; int agent angle may emerge

1623419101935.png

"Due to the case registered against him, he didn't get an Indian visa in China. He got a visa from Bangladesh & Nepal to come to India. In the electronic equipment found from him, many facts can be found that he was working in India for which Chinese Intelligence Agency," BSF said.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
its from this old vid

---------------

Btw I tried finding the incursion point, didn't see anything around Demchock. Try once looking if you find anything.

I suspect it is probably more like confusion in perception. For example, we claim till F8 but haven't patrolled across F4 in the last decade.

mokoman

Country flag
Btw I tried finding the incursion point, didn't see anything around Demchock. Try once looking if you find anything.

I suspect it is probably more like confusion in perception. For example, we claim till F8 but haven't patrolled across F4 in the last decade.
Area is called ' Charding Ninglung Nallah (CNN) junction.

its a grazing land used by shepards , read in news that PLA installed comms tower and pitched tents.

i couldnt find exact spot or where the place is.

Suhaldev

Country flag
Report: Arrested Chinese MSS agent have confessed that at least 1,300 Indian SIM cards were sent to China in the last two years.
There are illegal loan giving Chinese apps on playstore and no of users are increasing day by day. If you don't payback, they harvest your data and starting sending messages to people that you own me this and that.

Such a late realisation

George Fernandes was the first politician to say that in 1998 but he was rattled out by opposition as coffin accused and rest is history.

No, we did a surprise patrol over hilltops till f7 in 2019 and it rattled Chinese so bad but ideally they are being blocked from more than a decade.

sorcerer

Country flag
How lakhs of Indians were duped of crores through Chinese apps: Modus operandi revealed

Over 100 shell companies were created, sold to Chinese nationals

The CAs created over 110 shell companies and sold these companies to some Chinese nationals for Rs 2 to 3 lakh each, police said.

Robin, who was contacted by a Chinese national through messaging app Telegram, initially opened a bank account for these fraudsters, but later started acting as an operative whose primary task was to manage the large number of fund transfers, the DCP said, adding that at the time of the arrest, he was operating around 29 bank accounts, police said.

Chinese handlers randomly contacted people

The main Chinese handlers behind this massive scam used to randomly contact people over various apps such as WhatsApp and Telegram and hired the interested persons as partners for procuring bogus bank accounts, creating shell companies, circulating and promoting the apps, transferring money, they said.

Several Chinese nationals have been found behind this scam so far. Investigation in respect of their whereabouts, specific roles and their large fraud network is underway, police added.

mokoman

Country flag
Sat image of PLA military heliport , 150km from pangong tso , taken 1 weeks back.

first reported by @detresfa_ back in june 2020.

helipad is 650m long , its the rectangle strip that i am staring at.

:hmm: funny thing is , they started work in oct 2019 , 6 months before LAC intrusion.

everything is planned , i think they have other plans too , for us in future.

2020 may have been phase 1, phase 2 will start once all military infrastructure ( like the heliport below ) , is in place.

pangong_base_5_pub.png_c2.jpg_stripped.jpg

Last edited:

rone

Country flag
How lakhs of Indians were duped of crores through Chinese apps: Modus operandi revealed

Over 100 shell companies were created, sold to Chinese nationals

The CAs created over 110 shell companies and sold these companies to some Chinese nationals for Rs 2 to 3 lakh each, police said.

Robin, who was contacted by a Chinese national through messaging app Telegram, initially opened a bank account for these fraudsters, but later started acting as an operative whose primary task was to manage the large number of fund transfers, the DCP said, adding that at the time of the arrest, he was operating around 29 bank accounts, police said.

Chinese handlers randomly contacted people

The main Chinese handlers behind this massive scam used to randomly contact people over various apps such as WhatsApp and Telegram and hired the interested persons as partners for procuring bogus bank accounts, creating shell companies, circulating and promoting the apps, transferring money, they said.

Several Chinese nationals have been found behind this scam so far. Investigation in respect of their whereabouts, specific roles and their large fraud network is underway, police added.

actually there is counter cyber op going on about this, there is number of online gambling sites under false Indian flag operated by Chinese , so one particular patriotic cyber group in south India targeting these Chinese sites infiltrating them and disrupting their operation, i know about this because one of my close friend is active in this group and send me some screen shot of their operation recently

1245556.png

(SRY FOR MY MISERABLE MS PAINT SKILL )

this one their back stage control panel screen shot

the site targeted in screen shot is http://www.xy615(.)in/#/Home
its look like Indian but its belong to Chinese company

ps: i have some more screen shots and vids about his counter cyber op but am not sure is it appropriate to share here, i collected all this for a cyber security meet up presentation

Suhaldev

Country flag
Sat image of PLA military heliport , 150km from pangong tso , taken 1 weeks back.

first reported by @detresfa_ back in june 2020.

helipad is 650m long , its the rectangle strip that i am staring at.

:hmm: funny thing is , they started work in oct 2019 , 6 months before LAC intrusion.

everything is planned , i think they have other plans too , for us in future.

2020 may have been phase 1, phase 2 will start once all military infrastructure ( like the heliport below ) , is in place.

View attachment 94263
As time passes, it quite clear they are not only here for salami slicing but with other objective of building infra, shifting Indian expenditure etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles