India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abhay Rajput 02

I will avoid reading too much between the lines. Yes, petty CFVs can take place no doubt, but Pakistan + China 2 front war is a distant dream now.

Pakistan is too reliant on global powers to save their asses (read America, Saudi, UAE, Britain). Colluding with China and attacking India will not only instantly incur the wrath of Europe + America + UN, but possibly also military retaliation from NATO (mainly France and America).

The only saving party here is China, which is finding itself making more enemies and gathering more negative sentiments day by day.

What's the best Pakistan can do is help China with military bases and port facilities and assisting in defensive air patrols so that we don't make any big craters on Pakistani airbases.
i think they are tactics by chinese to keep indian army busy if some action happen on lac. except loc to have intense shelling if something happens on lac and by that i mean high intensity shelling.

Vaibhavseafarer

Country flag
There is a possibility of Invasion of Taiwan as well
Maybe PLA is mounting stuffs on its eastern to create pressure on Indian military.
And their slave porks got 100 days of so called cease fire agreement. All they did is replenish, rebuild and deploy new weapons on LOC so they can create pressure on Indian military.
So that their master can carry out their unfinished business of Taiwan.

We have to see if China go on to invade Taiwan.
Indian military will take advantage out of it or not.

Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
i think they are tactics by chinese to keep indian army busy if some action happen on lac. except loc to have intense shelling if something happens on lac and by that i mean high intensity shelling.
There was high intensity shelling by Pak last year, when Indian Army took control of Kailash Range.. Intense Shelling by Pak is routine stuff, and is not particularly helpful to China, especially when IA is deployed in strength along LAC..

Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
PLA strengthening troops and stretching up camps in depth areas, frontline soldiers in border posts will be a cannon fodder . This time if scuffle starts, PLA will not hesitate to fire PHL -03 MBRL & PZL 83 howitzer from depth areas. IAF engagement will be avoided as it will escalate to full blown war.
Hope IA had already deployed large contingency of artillery, precision guided shells will flatten the depth area PLA camps as it is mostly plateau on their side will be a easy target. ATAGS shud be mass produced on emergency procurement
Rocket artillery is not very useful, in hilly terrain.. especially when Indian formations hug the slopes.. Towed artillery is more accurate, and agile.. Let the PLA have some photo ops.. Rocket artillery barrage looks se*y.. and Gobar times will love it..

Abhay Rajput 02

There was high intensity shelling by Pak last year, when Indian Army took control of Kailash Range.. Intense Shelling by Pak is routine stuff, and is not particularly helpful to China, especially when IA is deployed in strength along LAC..
NO. there have been no high intenisty shelling in the past many years. if you do shelling for 1 day then it is not high. pakistan still have enough Artillery . They only need shells which will be provided by the chinese. pakistan dont need to attack us , they just need to make loc boil. It will be the chinese attacking us at lac. it will put pressure on army to keep both soldiers and equipment on loc. this tactic will divert both men and equipment in two fronts reducing army capability to go offensive.

Abhay Rajput 02

Rocket artillery is not very useful, in hilly terrain.. especially when Indian formations hug the slopes.. Towed artillery is more accurate, and agile.. Let the PLA have some photo ops.. Rocket artillery barrage looks se*y.. and Gobar times will love it..
yes you are right but if you fire 100 rockets then few will surely hit there targets.

DerBronzeLord

Country flag
There is no mention of any military base anywhere in news,

News says we are only developing the port.

Indonesians are not like filipinos , China will get wrecked if it tried to take control of indonesian claimed waters.

This could be 1 step in that direction.

DerBronzeLord

Country flag
Yeah, I've actually been facing that problem my man. Unable to post articles as anything other than a link. When I fiddled around and quoted it, it worked? Will post it as a link the next time.

mokoman

Country flag
Yeah, I've actually been facing that problem my man. Unable to post articles as anything other than a link. When I fiddled around and quoted it, it worked? Will post it as a link the next time.

no problems , your post didnt have any text outside of quotes , so people cant reply to it .

i thought it was intereseting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles