India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

THESIS THORON

Country flag
would a fibreglass boat be able to handle the stresses of recoil from a 105 mm gun?

but then again AC130 did manage to add a recoil compensator for M102 gun in the plane.

THATS NOT THE QUESTION THE THING IS WE HAVE INFRA TO BUILD THIS IN LESS THAN 9 MONTHS BUT WE ARE NOT

omaebakabaka

:hmm: i was staring at same location now .

PLA is building like crazy (as usual) but cant see any changes on our side in pangong tso , little to no difference since last month.

Its bizzare to me how crazy the chinese is building.

At galwan they are building on banks now , clearing and widening the bank and setuping new posts.

its funny how last year , they went on a building spree , and we didnt do jack shit . and in end they had to tear down everything and leave :troll:
Correcting the deficiencies they saw last year against Indian surprise perhaps....we should have escalated it into kinetic action.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
:hmm: i was staring at same location now .

PLA is building like crazy (as usual) but cant see any changes on our side in pangong tso , little to no difference since last month.

Its bizzare to me how crazy the chinese is building.

At galwan they are building on banks now , clearing and widening the bank and setuping new posts.

its funny how last year , they went on a building spree , and we didnt do jack shit . and in end they had to tear down everything and leave :troll:
One thing I noticed since last year is, our deployment pattern is different than Chinese. Chinese just pile up everything right at the LAC in line-of-sight, whereas we are more conservative and keep most of our forces in back and control frontline in small detachments.

Can't see it, is this a recent thing?

Country flag
One thing I noticed since last year is, our deployment pattern is different than Chinese. Chinese just pile up everything right at the LAC in line-of-sight, whereas we are more conservative and keep most of our forces in back and control frontline in small detachments.

you are talking about an unexpierwnced military who in the past made the human wave their main strategy

omaebakabaka

Sad to say but that reflects their strategy in being offensive and ours fucking defensive....I like their boldness as it certainly is more beneficial whenever they chose to take first step. They are rightfully confident to think that we don't have the balls to attack those clusters first....what an idiotic policy making on our side

Deadtrap

Country flag
Hmm, so drums of war may be beating (again). Hope we are better prepared this time.

Indian Deployments -
  • At Galwan, it has nearly been doubled.
  • Gogra (PP17, PP17A, and back areas) slight increase.
  • General area Pangong Tso (F1-F3, Rhongo, Chusul, back area Nyoma), slight increase probably to match Chinese strength.
Chinese Deployments -
  • At Galwan, no detectable increase in forward areas, a significant increase in back areas.
  • Gogra/Hotspring, a significant increase in back areas.
  • General area Pangong Tso, increase in deployment especially making huge permanent barracks (Sirijap).

Source - Sentinel 2 image of today.

@mokoman @Deadtrap
*****************************:troll:******************************
Report of increased deployment are not true.
This news seems to be motivated by vested interest trying to derail the peaceful disengagement process. Media are advised not to publish unsubstantiated reports and clarify from ADGPI before hand.

29th May 2021

omaebakabaka

you are talking about an unexpierwnced military who in the past made the human wave their main strategy
We can make all the jokes we want but it sucks that they are gaining every more land of ours....result is what matters in war. Fuck the bravery, wars are ever more fought with equipment and not swords or duels....there is no place for any strategy other than offensive and proportionate with CCP thugs

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
Sad to say but that reflects their strategy in being offensive and ours fucking defensive....I like their boldness as it certainly is more beneficial whenever they chose to take first step. They are rightfully confident to think that we don't have the balls to attack those clusters first....what an idiotic policy making on our side
Remember they are prepared for an offense, of course, they will have an offensive posture and deployment. We are just making sure they don't succeed in their offensive actions.

But I will question the smartness of such deployment patterns. If the shooting war starts, who will be hit first with artillery? They are directly on our line of sight, we can guide accurate artillery fire from our back areas directly on their head with spotters, while they cannot do the same to us.

We can make all the jokes we want but it sucks that they are gaining every more land of ours....result is what matters in war. Fuck the bravery, wars are ever more fought with equipment and not swords or duels....there is no place for any strategy other than offensive and proportionate with CCP thugs
Well, they were not very successful TBH, they had to pack their bags and destroy all the construction in Pangong Tso. A lot of capital wasted for nothing.

THESIS THORON

Country flag
THIS SALAMI SCLICING AND GREY ZONE TACTICS IS REAL PROBLEM AND UNTILL WE DO NOT GIVE NERVE RAKING ANS TO CHINKI GOV THEY WILL DO IT AGAIN

omaebakabaka

Remember they are prepared for an offense, of course, they will have an offensive posture and deployment. We are just making sure they don't succeed in their offensive actions.

But I will question the smartness of such deployment patterns. If the shooting war starts, who will be hit first with artillery? They are directly on our line of sight, we can guide accurate artillery fire from our back areas directly on their head with spotters, while they cannot do the same to us.
That's the thing, these sort of things put pressure on us vs them and since we never decide the start of hot action and they do by slowly and steadyily moving in without hot war....we are going to lose in more situation than not. This is blunder on our side to not put pressure on them.
Well, they were not very successful TBH, they had to pack their bags and destroy all the construction in Pangong Tso. A lot of capital wasted for nothing.
Retreating is always their strategy but they never lost land against us....our strategy clearly is not very effective against this type of enemy. I am convinced they only understand language of power and proportion

omaebakabaka

THIS SALAMI SCLICING AND GREY ZONE TACTICS IS REAL PROBLEM AND UNTILL WE DO NOT GIVE NERVE RAKING ANS TO CHINKI GOV THEY WILL DO IT AGAIN
It is a given if they don't switch to offensive posture anywhere we have current advantages and add more defences whereever we are in weak position, our politicians worship pigeons over eagles....

Edinburgh

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
It is very strange that I often see many people concerned about the construction of China's border infrastructure.
But little attention was paid to the the Western Theater Command, It has taken over full defence task with India and Central Asia.
A large number of new equipment has been replaced in the last year.
J16 fighter, 15 tank, new Armored Vehicle,new artillery, helicopter, long-range rocket launcher...

mokoman

Country flag
Report of increased deployment are not true.
This news seems to be motivated by vested interest trying to derail the peaceful disengagement process. Media are advised not to publish unsubstantiated reports and clarify from ADGPI before hand.

29th May 2021
This is 2nd post i noticed from him !!

anti national elements trying to derail peace and tranquality at border

soo true , very very conservative , still get shit done.

:hmm: At galwan , looks like they are trying to set up a camp just outside buffer zone , can see earth been leveled.

also several new posts , far outside buffer zone , like you said

April 4

Screenshot_20210529_175935.jpeg_stripped.jpg

may 6

Screenshot_20210529_175753.jpeg_stripped.jpg

Last edited:
Country flag
This has been happening for years we should have went to war with them decades ago

Country flag
This is 2nd post i noticed from him !!

anti national elements trying to derail peace and tranquality at border

soo true , very very conservative , still get shit done.

:hmm: At galwan , looks like they are trying to set up a camp just outside buffer zone , can see earth been leveled.

also new post about 10km from PP14, here 34.729138° 78.310833°

there is a bit of flat free space there in valley
Chinese always have frontline troops that they are willing to sacrifice then they have reserves in the back . We have to hit both fast and hard

omaebakabaka

This has been happening for years we should have went to war with them decades ago
Yes, even now if they ever get into any chaos on Taiwan side or any of the other ones then we should jump on it make some strong corrections....last year was a good chance but I will give it an exception considering we were depleted by MMS govt for 2 terms in stocking essentials for war fighting preparedness. With infra improved, I hope this time we take the initiative win or lose

Country flag
Yes, even now if they ever get into any chaos on Taiwan side or any of the other ones then we should jump on it make some strong corrections....last year was a good chance but I will give it an exception considering we were depleted by MMS govt for 2 terms in stocking essentials for war fighting preparedness. With infra improved, I hope this time we take the initiative win or lose
If a biological attack has not woken the world up I don’t know what will?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles