India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimih

Country flag

Jimih

Country flag
China under increasing heat on Covid-19 origins. Wouldn't be surprised if Indian assets are activated to deflect narrative in Indian media.
Arent their 'Indian assets' doing it already?

The term "Indian Variant" was coined by Indian doctors themselves. Media picked it up and bombarded the public. Untill suddenly GoI woke up from its slumbers and issued a guideline on not using this term.

Indian vulture media were busy selling Samshan Ghats (crematoriums) photos to Getty and AP for thousand bucks.

But when you call it Wuhan variant or Chinese virus the whole media go nuts. That is the clout of China these days. Everyone is in their pockets.

omaebakabaka

Arent their 'Indian assets' doing it already?

The term "Indian Variant" was coined by Indian doctors themselves. Media picked it up and bombarded the public. Untill suddenly GoI woke up from its slumbers and issued a guideline on not using this term.

Indian vulture media were busy selling Samshan Ghats (crematoriums) photos to Getty and AP for thousand bucks.

But when you call it Wuhan variant or Chinese virus the whole media go nuts. That is the clout of China these days. Everyone is in their pockets.
Vultures are raised by vultures....most of these are ordinary people raised by unqualified parents or just turned out to be low quality defective products

Country flag
Last edited:

omaebakabaka

He may not need a bathroom
I would have been ok with Joe Biden as reality kinda prefers established politicians than new age fuckers like those idiotic three congress women or Obama like idiot and ofcourse nancy is an exception as she is the worst but Joe should have retired considering his health and age and should not have moved so far left and moderated his hate towards trump....now all US institutions are functioning in hijacked mode

Indrajit

Country flag
I would have been ok with Joe Biden as reality kinda prefers established politicians than new age fuckers like those idiotic three congress women or Obama like idiot and ofcourse nancy is an exception as she is the worst but Joe should have retired considering his health and age and should not have moved so far left and moderated his hate towards trump....now all US institutions are functioning in hijacked mode
I think too many here are critical of Biden to the point of ignoring self interest. There are no better options for us in the democratic front runners. Yeah, he's no longer sharp etc but so far, his team has been reasonable with us Will there be problems? That's a given, seeing where the democratic party has been going. That however, is something for us to get used to and deal with. Atleast Biden isn't crazy.unlike the newsmakers of his party.. Good that Biden is reversing some of his decisions, that alone shows some thinking. Hard to think the nutters of his party doing the same. He's probably the last of the centrists that have been around, the future looks very murky.

omaebakabaka

Kuch bhi ho, Bernie Sandass seh toh accha hi hai.
Basically, its Sanders, Obama, Clintons, Warren and Pelosi that architected the shift to extreme unproductive left and eventual ruin....all those nutty three congress women are just tools. Trump had ground support but man with such stupid attitude and ego can't sustain politics even in staged democracy....he will only thrive as full dictator.

Apollo

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Really cool find.

Maybe a "burn pit" for burning trash / waste .

you have to get rid of waste some how.
But the size of the fire as seen in the imagery is larger than the out post building near by, dont think burning trash can smoke such a large volume of fire. Is there an option to scale the volume of fire image

mokoman

Country flag
But the size of the fire as seen in the imagery is larger than the out post building near by, dont think burning trash can smoke such a large volume of fire. Is there an option to scale the volume of fire image
Dont know man , looks like burn pit to me.

in first image , 2nd circle on right , that is a hole in the ground. in front of the building , probably for burning trash.

fire doesnt look large , the image on right looks that way because its very low res and fire is very bright compared to surroundings.

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
Dude CCP is more evil than America.
not in my view. frankly i just want what china has for our country.

i am unironically saying that.my favourite values are stability,security and harmony not freedom which is overated.

for the chinese their gov is 8/10 i am sure and they could use some improvement but fundmentally they are not wrong.they are providing utility for their power base which is the han chinese which is what any king or gov should do.

thee world is (atleast the ones that are openly so) angry because it is at its expense.

if the sides were reversed do you think most indians would not be fine with our gov.i think so.most people of the world want stability,security and a good life not this nebulous undefinable thing that is freedom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles