India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

not so dravidian

Country flag
its a little different
TN is diveded basically into North and South
north side is seculaar an liberaaal shit.

south is pretty good .. so far

even in election u see DMK won entire North TN and a few in South.
y'all nibbiars

only one way to stop meance is freeing temples. even a few crores in our hands can change the landscape significantly!
BJP can never single handedly win TN only way is to create a B team who will be truely and make him win

Rajini was my last hope. however the idiot will never come hereafter.

only way is to improve FCRA act and conduct multiple raids, and declassify reports

omaebakabaka

its a little different

Oh ok, just my casual observations but churches beside rameshwaram temple and same thing in kanyakumari and few other places. I pretty much criss crossed entire state from Chennai to Kanchi to Arunachalam to Chidambaram to Kumbakonam to Sri Rangam to Tanjavur to Rameshwaram to Madurai to Kerala and back into Suchindram and Kanyakumari and I saw so many churches and land of huge acreages as part of that drive. Never seen such grandeur anywhere in India but got extremely depressed with foreign religions corrupting the sacred lands

not so dravidian

Country flag
Oh ok, just my casual observations but churches beside rameshwaram temple and same thing in kanyakumari and few other places. I pretty much criss crossed entire state from Chennai to Kanchi to Arunachalam to Chidambaram to Kumbakonam to Sri Rangam to Tanjavur to Rameshwaram to Madurai to Kerala and back into Suchindram and Kanyakumari and I saw so many churches and land of huge acreages as part of that drive. Never seen such grandeur anywhere in India but got extremely depressed with foreign religions corrupting the sacred lands
no issues. i understand ur frustration. pls read the other. u r almost right!

within my home just in a radius of 300mtrs there are 4 churches!
cud u belive that?

one gud thing TN is somehow Hindu munnani katchi ( hindu people's party, rought transilation) have strenghtned their postions as of villages! i'm very happy about that. roots are pretty good.
but still need drastically improve and liberate Kovil lands

Automatic Kalashnikov

Country flag
Anyone knows about the Chabahar port deal with India and the railway line from Iran to Afghanistan. What happened to these, is India still part of it or China has got these?

omaebakabaka

Anyone knows about the Chabahar port deal with India and the railway line from Iran to Afghanistan. What happened to these, is India still part of it or China has got these?
I think its still with India but who knows? They just signed massive deal with Chinese...with US leaving Afghanistan our strategy to link Chabbhar with Afghanistan and have a connection to our base in Tajikistan may be in jeopardy and more efforts may go into baloch side rather...

Mantospace

Country flag
Why isn't India or Bhutan bringing it up at UN when pressure is on China at the moment? Not that it will change the ground situation but it will atleast impact their image a bit more as one more neighbor is falling victim to their expansionist tendencies.
Now see wat GOI doing. How world will respect us.

omaebakabaka

Now see wat GOI doing. How world will respect us.
That also introduces the notion of India taking in Bhutan down the line....GOI needs to make lot of noise and RAW needs to get a free hand with political goal of integration into IU. This is a fucking shame that we are just letting it happen...even if Bhutan wants it we can't accept the result

cannonfodder

Country flag
They primarily will put a knife in our back if we ask for "help" because of immensely profitable business dealings with China primarily, and secondarily whatever long term "schemes" they have for which China needs to continue it's current ascent.

You can be sure if a war starts between us and them, the Americunts will pressure us to end the war at China's terms.
Do not buy those jhumlas via news media and all of America, see concrete actions taken against China in Budhen's tenure.
You will find nothing much, on the contrary things like Xiaome being unbanned in US after being banned under Trump administration.

In a conflict vs China, we're primarily on our own, don't look for "allies".
Only thing I disagree is about your "Xiaomi" part. If you dig through last 5 years, many companies got blocked & then unblocked several times by US GOV under Trump. Trump was more feisty with CCP but economic realities kept reverting back to unblocking Chini companies. I am still of the opinion that even Trump was just posing for better trade terms with CCP - this also helps domestic politics ( better trade deal) without confrontation (which most americans are feed up off).

another_armchair

Country flag
its a little different

South TN folks don't consider North TN people as Tamilians.

They consider them too effeminate and sissy kind.

Madurai, Coimbatore, Kongu land and further south is where they claim real TN is.

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag
I think its still with India but who knows? They just signed massive deal with Chinese...with US leaving Afghanistan our strategy to link Chabbhar with Afghanistan and have a connection to our base in Tajikistan may be in jeopardy and more efforts may go into baloch side rather...
Chaahbaahar is as good as over. When we failed to install simple cranes there, the Iranians would have come to the conclusion that independent heavy engineering capabilities do not exist with us. And further we have been very slow to disburse lines of credit, build the promised railway line, prolonged negotiations to pay for oil to overcome US sanctions etc. i saw satellite images of our berth in Chahbaahar and it looks grossly underdeveloped.
the real threat is If Afghans sign a deal with China [they will take what they can, CCP bribing afghan leaders with millions is a near certainty plus they can offer a larger market for Afghan exports] as well, then India is pretty much out, as our connectivity to Afghanistan is going to get real expensive. A lack of a much richer economy and moneys to enforce foreign policy is going to come back and bite us. We had similar issues with Tajikistan. That air base was supposed to be developed and used by us. Slow speed in execution [not having enough moneys] and a lack of spine shown meant Tajikistan ended up listening to the Russians in not allowing us exclusive access to the base. In foreign policy, might is right. And money talks, bullshit walks.
This is another reason we need a much larger economy to have more cards to play with. And use our market size as a foreign policy lever.

omaebakabaka

Chaahbaahar is as good as over. When we failed to install simple cranes there, the Iranians would have come to the conclusion that independent heavy engineering capabilities do not exist with us. And further we have been very slow to disburse lines of credit, build the promised railway line, prolonged negotiations to pay for oil to overcome US sanctions etc. i saw satellite images of our berth in Chahbaahar and it looks grossly underdeveloped.
the real threat is If Afghans sign a deal with China [they will take what they can, CCP bribing afghan leaders with millions is a near certainty plus they can offer a larger market for Afghan exports] as well, then India is pretty much out, as our connectivity to Afghanistan is going to get real expensive. A lack of a much richer economy and moneys to enforce foreign policy is going to come back and bite us. We had similar issues with Tajikistan. That air base was supposed to be developed and used by us. Slow speed in execution [not having enough moneys] and a lack of spine shown meant Tajikistan ended up listening to the Russians in not allowing us exclusive access to the base. In foreign policy, might is right. And money talks, bullshit walks.
This is another reason we need a much larger economy to have more cards to play with. And use our market size as a foreign policy lever.
Thats true, but all countries hedge....so India has some levers on Iran too being consumer of oil. I think we most likely will keep it, we did develop ports but you are correct not the same scale as Chinese. We have too many dependencies to independently partner with anyone without US or Euro pressure unlike Chinese or Russians. But its not all bad, I think we will play a spoiler to chinese plans....one way or other and we have no other options to that to survive

Edinburgh

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Only thing I disagree is about your "Xiaomi" part. If you dig through last 5 years, many companies got blocked & then unblocked several times by US GOV under Trump. Trump was more feisty with CCP but economic realities kept reverting back to unblocking Chini companies. I am still of the opinion that even Trump was just posing for better trade terms with CCP - this also helps domestic politics ( better trade deal) without confrontation (which most americans are feed up off).
Xiaomi also has plenty of critics in China. One is that it has lost too much of its stake to American companies. South Korea's Samsung is mostly owned by American capital.The second is that it has invested too locally in India. Xiaomi's factories and components in India are localized too much. Only a fraction of the profits are made, and the rest stays in India.
Some Chinese infrastructure companies are also criticized by many people,Generally speaking, Western companies will have a technology ladder, the best technology will be used in the West, outdated technology will be used in developing countries,Even if developing countries have learned, they have only learned the technology of decades ago to maintain their technological advantages,Look at the cars being sold in India, for example,Most of them are old models.
But Chinese infrastructure companies have always used the latest technology to build coal-fired power plants in India,For example, Shandong Electric Power Construction Company SEPCO,Built many state-of-the-art power plant in India worth tens of billions of dollars.
In China, there are also many criticisms of these enterprises.

omaebakabaka

Xiaomi also has plenty of critics in China. One is that it has lost too much of its stake to American companies. South Korea's Samsung is mostly owned by American capital.The second is that it has invested too locally in India. Xiaomi's factories and components in India are localized too much. Only a fraction of the profits are made, and the rest stays in India.
Some Chinese infrastructure companies are also criticized by many people,Generally speaking, Western companies will have a technology ladder, the best technology will be used in the West, outdated technology will be used in developing countries,Even if developing countries have learned, they have only learned the technology of decades ago to maintain their technological advantages,Look at the cars being sold in India, for example,Most of them are old models.
But Chinese infrastructure companies have always used the latest technology to build coal-fired power plants in India,For example, Shandong Electric Power Construction Company SEPCO,Built many state-of-the-art power plant in India worth tens of billions of dollars.
This is not really true, I don't think Samsung is majority or mostly owned by US or West...it is not even traded in US exchanges as far as I know. Anyone that visited China and traveled in China knows that airports are better, train stations are better atleast the high speed ones and subway's are much much better and Highspeed is just mind blowing. Highway network is just as good....yes there is dependency on west especially precision tools, semis, aircraft and marine engines and so on but those are the last remaining strongholds of west. Chinese also don't have the fashion brands like Italian or French....but they made incredible progress even there and have their own professional climbing line and so on.....they still can't match to the Japanese neatness in any area but lot of things in China are good enough....service and people are a bit rough but it takes time. Shenzen is even better than Honkkong and is consistently ranking better than HK and HK feels like any western city in most aspects except way way safe.

Most importantly and I can't stress this enough....its refreshing to visit asian cities as they don't have islamic nonsense....you get to see some of that as you get into Xian, Xining and Northwest and even some cities in Tibet and now compare that to Indian cities and western cities, its a fucking circus and these idiots just can;t seem to fit anywhere except their own dirt countries

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag
I dont think India allows Chinese companies to participate in infrastructure sectors. There was a slew of cancellation of Chinese contracts in Railways, Roads etc. Not sure whether the government allowed SEPCO to build plants. India has good plant building companies like L&T, BHEL, Reliance, Jindal, Adani, HCC etc...Also the government builds its own nuclear power plants - so I dont see the need to pay foreign exchange to Chinese companies. Maybe SEPCO owns stake in some Indian power companies but I doubt they built any. There has been very little participation of Chinese companies in India's infrastructure sector.
The major concern with China is its building standards are not good, and definitely several grades behind the West/Japan/Singapore/S.Korea/Taiwan etc. For instance, China has far less LEED certified buildings than it should be. Also during the rains/floods of last year, this year etc., there has been several massive leaks in major landmarks including the "iconic" Shanghai Tower. We all know about the shaking building in Shenzhen. I also saw several videos where the quality of construction is pathetic even in top cities with inner walls peeling off, smashed glass windows etc.
Even in HSR I am not all that impressed. Currently China's HSR takes about 8 hours to travel a distance of 2200 KM or slightly less than 300 KMPH average. However a semi HSR at 220KMPH average speed probably a 50% cheaper cost would have traveled the same kilometers in ten hours - two hours more but well within an overnight travel goal. So, China opted for hugely wasteful expenditure - this does not give confidence that Chinese take profitable construction decisions, and are more interested in inflating the construction bill so corrupt CCP officials and connected persons can pocket a lot of bribe moneys.
I dont know if "overbuilld-inflate construction costs-pocket bribe moneys" corruption model would ever arrive in India for rapid, wasteful construction China-style to take place. I think not as the styles are different.

Edinburgh

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
This is not really true, I don't think Samsung is majority or mostly owned by US or West...it is not even traded in US exchanges as far as I know. Anyone that visited China and traveled in China knows that airports are better, train stations are better atleast the high speed ones and subway's are much much better and Highspeed is just mind blowing. Highway network is just as good....yes there is dependency on west especially precision tools, semis, aircraft and marine engines and so on but those are the last remaining strongholds of west. Chinese also don't have the fashion brands like Italian or French....but they made incredible progress even there and have their own professional climbing line and so on.....they still can't match to the Japanese neatness in any area but lot of things in China are good enough....service and people are a bit rough but it takes time. Shenzen is even better than Honkkong and is consistently ranking better than HK and HK feels like any western city in most aspects except way way safe.

Most importantly and I can't stress this enough....its refreshing to visit asian cities as they don't have islamic nonsense....you get to see some of that as you get into Xian, Xining and Northwest and even some cities in Tibet and now compare that to Indian cities and western cities, its a fucking circus and these idiots just can;t seem to fit anywhere except their own dirt countries
img-ownership-structure-02-v22-m.jpg

sumsung ownership, most in the hand of wall street, wall street is the real BOSS of sumsung

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles