India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

omaebakabaka

One thing is for sure China is definitely aiming to have millitary bases inside Bhutan.

Before that GoI should intervene.
Yes, hot war is inevitable now or 10 years from now when they will be even more stronger and bolder as US declines....considering world can survive that long given rate of current cuckolding that is occuring, we may witness more cat fights than real army fights

omaebakabaka

Almost all LTTE cadres and its leaders were converted Christians.
Not really from what I know....may be now as TN itself is heavily christinized under DMK in the last 2 decades especially when MMS was PM and all sorts of funds came in from abroad and churches bought up land across the country. There is a church almost next to every holy place in TN now....I was depressed when I took piligrimage

Jimih

Country flag
Yes, hot war is inevitable now or 10 years from now when they will be even more stronger and bolder as US declines....considering world can survive that long given rate of current cuckolding that is occuring, we may witness more cat fights than real army fights
10 years is a long period. I anticipate a major clash at LAC in the months of April-May 2024.

omaebakabaka

10 years is a long period. I anticipate a major clash at LAC in the months of April-May 2024.
Around election time, tensions might escalate lol and then same shit? If it is going to happen China will do somethign this year itself...as we don't seem to have a single offensive thinking gene left in our corrupted line anymore

Jimih

Country flag
Not really from what I know....may be now as TN itself is heavily christinized under DMK in the last 2 decades especially when MMS was PM and all sorts of funds came in from abroad and churches bought up land across the country. There is a church almost next to every holy place in TN now....I was depressed when I took piligrimage
Same scene at Sabarimala pilgrimage route also. Lots of churches in between.

omaebakabaka

Same scene at Sabarimala piligrimage route also. Lots of churches in between.
Yes, I have not travelled much in Karnataka recently but I did in KL, TN and AP as part of pilgrimage in the south in 2018 and KL hindus are already counted as good for nothing when it comes to hindu pride or sentiment at a society level to fight for identity although at a personal level they are better than some I have seen in UP.....bastards drink and sell drugs on ganga ghats in Varanasi....this is heart breaking to see....anyway TN and AP are lot more concerning in terms of new conversions. North has somehow stabilized a little bit as they have lived through it but they still support SP/BSP/INC and so on....anyway OT

sorcerer

Country flag
India, New Zealand for closer cooperation for free and open Indo-Pacific

3-4 minutes

India and New Zealand on Tuesday agreed to cooperate for a rules-based world order and a free and inclusive Indo-Pacific region during their foreign office consultations.
Both sides exchanged views on regional issues and “reiterated the importance of closer cooperation for a rules-based international order and a free, open and inclusive Indo-Pacific region”, the external affairs ministry said in a readout.

omaebakabaka

India, New Zealand for closer cooperation for free and open Indo-Pacific

3-4 minutes

India and New Zealand on Tuesday agreed to cooperate for a rules-based world order and a free and inclusive Indo-Pacific region during their foreign office consultations.
Both sides exchanged views on regional issues and “reiterated the importance of closer cooperation for a rules-based international order and a free, open and inclusive Indo-Pacific region”, the external affairs ministry said in a readout.

I would trust a paki over these snakes....atleast hate is guarateed from a paki.

Cheran

Country flag
Summarizing -

China slowly engulfing parts of Bhutan, wants strategic advantage against India: Report

China has been pushing Bhutan to open full relations with China that would allow it to have a diplomatic presence in Thimphu, which won't be a good move for India's influence in Bhutan.

China has been developing the 232-square-mile area with settlers, security personnel, and military infrastructure originally belonging to Bhutan. The new construction commenced under President Xi Jinping’s significant drive to out-maneuver India and its neighbors along Himalayan frontiers. The occupation of the land is aimed at pressuring the Bhutanese government to surrender territory that China wants elsewhere in Bhutan to gain military in the struggle with India.

So far, China has constructed 66 miles of new roads, a small hydropower station, two Communist Party administrative centers, a communications base, a disaster relief warehouse, five military or police outposts, and what is believed to be a major signals tower, a satellite receiving station, a military base, and up to six security sites and outposts that China has constructed. China says they are parts of Lhodrak in the TAR but which in fact are in the far north of Bhutan according to the report published by Foreign policy.

1621950052384.png

1621950095621.png

1621950162112.png

1621949580986.png

1621949646451.png

1621950176405.png

1621950303603.png

1621950319313.png

1621950343798.png

View attachment 1621950654936.png (Please click attachment)

For above pic -

Yellow - Border relocation villages
Red - Confirmed Chinese security outposts
Grey - Possible Chinese security sites

Please read the full foreign policy article.

omaebakabaka

Summarizing -

China slowly engulfing parts of Bhutan, wants strategic advantage against India: Report

China has been pushing Bhutan to open full relations with China that would allow it to have a diplomatic presence in Thimphu, which won't be a good move for India's influence in Bhutan.

China has been developing the 232-square-mile area with settlers, security personnel, and military infrastructure originally belonging to Bhutan. The new construction commenced under President Xi Jinping’s significant drive to out-maneuver India and its neighbors along Himalayan frontiers. The occupation of the land is aimed at pressuring the Bhutanese government to surrender territory that China wants elsewhere in Bhutan to gain military in the struggle with India.

So far, China has constructed 66 miles of new roads, a small hydropower station, two Communist Party administrative centers, a communications base, a disaster relief warehouse, five military or police outposts, and what is believed to be a major signals tower, a satellite receiving station, a military base, and up to six security sites and outposts that China has constructed. China says they are parts of Lhodrak in the TAR but which in fact are in the far north of Bhutan according to the report published by Foreign policy.

View attachment 91653
View attachment 91654
View attachment 91655

View attachment 91651

View attachment 91652

View attachment 91656
View attachment 91657

View attachment 91658

View attachment 91661
View attachment 91663

For above pic -

Yellow - Border relocation villages
Red - Confirmed Chinese security outposts
Grey - Possible Chinese security sites

Please read the full foreign policy article.
Why isn't India or Bhutan bringing it up at UN when pressure is on China at the moment? Not that it will change the ground situation but it will atleast impact their image a bit more as one more neighbor is falling victim to their expansionist tendencies.

Deadtrap

Country flag
Seems like China has pitched at least one more tent/camp at Gogra (PP15) where they have moved 2km forward into our claimed area.

@mokoman @Deadtrap look at the North-Western side of their existing camp, a black dot is visible which was not there in 1st week of May (Sentinel-2 images).
Can you give exact coordinates? Difficult to spot this way

mokoman

Country flag
Seems like China has pitched at least one more tent/camp at Gogra (PP15) where they have moved 2km forward into our claimed area.

@mokoman @Deadtrap look at the North-Western side of their existing camp, a black dot is visible which was not there in 1st week of May (Sentinel-2 images).
yo man give me coords and date of image

i want to look at this black dot 🧐

Last edited:

not so dravidian

Country flag
its a little different
TN is diveded basically into North and South
north side is seculaar an liberaaal shit.

south is pretty good .. so far

even in election u see DMK won entire North TN and a few in South.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles