India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
I think we should go by truth not by emotions, how can we handle Nepal/Bhutan lands, already we are stretch with current security scenario.

In that case , if any land we loose then it would be more negative impact on India.

I think we should merge Bhutan ,not Nepal, as we are already some security setup in Bhutan and its more clean country.
How does current security scenario comes in way? It is the consent of Bhutan king which is required. We can handle rest of the things. We merged Sikkim in 1975. We can do with Bhutan once again.

mandestiny

Country flag
How does current security scenario comes in way? It is the consent of Bhutan king which is required. We can handle rest of the things. We merged Sikkim in 1975. We can do with Bhutan once again.
Yeah Bhutan will be fine as people also pro-india. But Nepal will be worse already under much influence of pak/china.

Bhutan King consent + people mandate also (to avoid UN)

mandestiny

Country flag
Baat to yeh hoon gaye socha tha POK , mil gaya Bhutan :rofl:

Deadtrap

Country flag
Bhutan should now merge with India. Bhutan king should be give any honorary position permanently in Bhutan. We should make necessary changes in constriction to accommodate these changes. We should reestablish monarchy in Nepal and should get Nepal merge with India. Nepal and Bhutan are Hindu country and with a lots of cultural similarity with India. There is no point why should they remain a separate nation. It is neither good for them or for India particularly with security point of view.
I only want to see Bhutan merge with India. Will help in our national security. I hope it happens in my life time. Only need to convince their King. Bhutanese people will follow the suit since they are loyal to their king.

Nepal should be where it is. It gives us a good buffer btw India and China. Don’t think emotionally just because they have Hindu population.

DownWithCCP

Country flag
You cannot do to Bhutan what you did to Sikkim. People there are very loyal to their king. Different dynamics. Apple and Orange situation.
On a side note Sikkim annexation ops was the pinnacle of RN Kao and RAW, read Nitin Gokhale's book for more details, excellent account of how things transpired, obviously Indira Gandhi too played a great role in sanctioning the ops.

Jimih

Country flag
It is now the ripe time to merge Bhutan with India with the Monarchy still in place. Once the Monarchy is abolished and true democracy being established just like Nepal than it will be impossible for the merger.

Nepal is a lost cause now, there was a murmer that King Birendra wanted to merge his kingdom with India and Communist China got alerted and assassinated him and his family through a false flag attack, the Indian Govt at that time was also a part of the plan. ( I'm not sure whether this story is correct or not and I cant confirm this also in wikipedia there is a different version)

Since than Nepal communist party is just a proxy of Chinese communist party.

shade

Country flag
It is now the ripe time to merge Bhutan with India with the Monarchy still in place. Once the Monarchy is abolished and true democracy being established just like Nepal than it will be impossible for the merger.

Nepal is a lost cause now, there was a murmer that King Birendra wanted to merge his kingdom with India and Communist China got alerted and assassinated him and his family through a false flag attack, the Indian Govt at that time was also a part of the plan. ( I'm not sure whether this story is correct or not and I cant confirm this also in wikipedia there is a different version)

Monarchy is pozzed, it is a sort of "constitutional monarchy" now, this was allowed by the current king, he is youngish i think, in his 30's.
Probably got influenced by Western cucks.

Jimih

Country flag
Monarchy is pozzed, it is a sort of "constitutional monarchy" now, this was allowed by the current king, he is youngish i think, in his 30's.
Probably got influenced by Western cucks.
You are right. Some pre-emtive steps must be taken by GoI, China is definitely on the 'Five Fingers of Tibet' plan of Mad Mao.

Nepal already came under influence of China and now its the turn of Bhutan. GoI cannot remain in permanent cognitive dissonance. Time is running out.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag

Yes, before China can make a move, it is high time we do something. First of all, place our forces in Bhutan. If required, we can take help of US. Merging of Bhutan with India is very much necessary for the security of Both nations.

Jimih

Country flag
Yes, before China can make a move, it is high time we do something. First of all, place our forces in Bhutan. If required, we can take help of US. Merging of Bhutan with India is very much necessary for the security of Both nations.
Taking help of US for what?

Apollo

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
such nautanki will have zero impact in our military thinking, since they won’t use it anyways.

even if they use it, it’s game over for China. All bets are off.
Chenes psychological warfare, to bring down our morale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles