India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sehwag213

Country flag
They said casualty happend due to Electrical shock.
I m dubious about it.
They are covering for sure.
They did during Galwan clash too.
Simple solution.
Ask for post martem report.
If Death was due to clash then set up a enquiry commission on cover up.
If Death was due to electrical shock, shut down the The Hindu permanently.

But I expect this govt won't do any thing .

another_armchair

Country flag
India did accepted that.
But only in phased manner.
Firstly they said 4-5 calamity including officer.
Then they said more casualty and then they finally accepted 20.
GoI cannot make claims w/o 100% confirmation. Imagine they declare someone dead going by 'udti khabar', media goes to town with the news, family gets wind of it.. someone dies of a heart attack.. someone commits suicide.. and the guy turns out to be alive.
Do you even know how many people have namesakes in a company, let alone a battalion?

The body has to be found and it has to be identified in order for it to be accepted as a casualty, even if it is an accident. The process is long and largely fool proof to avoid speculation and litigation at a later date.

Can't go to town claiming 'Aswathama mar gaya... Aswathama mar gaya...'. Ghar waale gaand faad denge.

A soldier is considered missing/missing in action till his body is found. He is declared dead only after a certain number of years have passed and there is absolutely no news of him. Even warring nations or states with strained relationships inform each other when they have a man from the other side in their custody unless they take a special interest in the man.

Flying Dagger

Country flag
It's high time we make the border bloody and bleed it with bat munching chinks these abomination have surpassed their right for existence by using biowarfare like chinese corona , exploiting poor and weak countries.

We wished to be world.leader Vishwaguru then this is how it will start.

Apollo

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
This thread from the last few pages is an example of what a successful PsyOp looks like.
At the end of the day its GOI solely responsible for not taking appropriate action against the fake news peddling media. If GOI can't control and censor anti national medias inhouse then commies will continue to explore and sponsor the greedy opportunistic.

The bizarre fact is each time army has to clarify it from official handle.

Last edited:

mandestiny

Country flag
There is something cooking on LAC. Govt. is hiding.
I really don't understand how naive our Army's Generals are.
Doing Disengagement with China and creating buffer zone on our own land.
Govt hiding the truth right from that start, Nobody actually knows wat we loose or we gain.

DownWithCCP

Country flag
At the end of the day its GOI solely responsible for not taking appropriate action against the fake news peddling media. If GOI can't control and censor anti national medias inhouse then commies will continue to explore and sponsor the greedy opportunistic.

The bizarre fact is each time army has to clarify it from official handle.
And how is that related to what I said, when I said last few pages I was referring to the folks here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles