India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimih

Country flag

Btw RM sahab doing this, not sure where this should be posted
Wait! What?

This is same like Spokesperson of EAM addressing the media during Galwan clash rather than Spokesperson from the MOD.

Wah, Modiji wah!!
Time to reshuffle the cabinet.

not so dravidian

Country flag
Wait! What?

This is same like Spokesperson of EAM addressing the media during Galwan clash rather than Spokesperson from the MOD.

Wah, Modiji wah!!
Time to reshuffle the cabinet.
nah ji. the man is the most educated of all in BJP.
It was under his leadership in Home minstry that CRPF stated tackling naxals and NIA/CBI started getting more aggressive.
for what we see today, he played a big role, however has not got due credit. since jaitley and susma ji's ddeath he is stiil one of the best

but u still right, why does Defence minister has to chair a meeting for education?????

Hellfire

Professional
Country flag
He sometimes shoots patriotic messages to stay relevant. It's only occasional, it's in a 30 : 70 ratio (Positive : Negative).

The last few day talks from Saurav Jha, was all hot air, and now Hellfire talks more gibberish.

Not sporting!!! Not sporting at all ..... leaking private confidential discussions!!! You were not supposed to share that!!!!!! Won't tell you stuff next time ......

And you didn't even tag ..... and here, just when I trusted you to know what I was upto.... :(

On a serious note: Facts, most of the times, are unpalatable. So ... and anyways, these tweets are not revenue generating for me .. had that been the case, would have gone on a different track and would have had 10s of 1000s of followers by now ..... :)

fire starter

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Well, to many I will appear to be swinging ... what can I do .. I post seeing the trend that I do .... my personal opinion comes out in posts like - babus will be the bane of this nation .... :)
Seems like this time babus have also agreed to go ahead. I already the posted of screenshot of one brf member who was in MEA.
IMG_20210511_182825.jpg

Hellfire

Professional
Country flag
Seems like this time babus have also agreed to go ahead. I already the posted of screenshot of one brf member who was in MEA.

The problem is across Indian Institutions, including forces, of 're-inventing the wheel'. They simply want to relearn past lessons, waste time and then move ahead. Luckily for us, some of our adversaries are also of similar nature but their systems being less "democratic" makes it easier for them to get their act together.

not so dravidian

Country flag
The problem is across Indian Institutions, including forces, of 're-inventing the wheel'. They simply want to relearn past lessons, waste time and then move ahead. Luckily for us, some of our adversaries are also of similar nature but their systems being less "democratic" makes it easier for them to get their act together.
i guess we need a soft dictator like singapore did.

cannonfodder

Country flag
yes, American & Chinese economies are tied to the hip.
Both are very closely tied economies and unknotting the marriage will be very slow and painful process for both. Its very likely other economies will also suffer if the arrangement goes south.

The economic engagement is oligarch's + retail (individual) investors. Oligarch is expected but lot of retail investors also believe & is invested.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles