India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

mokoman

Country flag
I don't have a Twitter account.

And the Chinese positions 2km inside our claim line is definitely not administrative buildings, they have administrative buildings a few kilometers south in Gogra.

This is Feb 2021 positions of what is called "administrative" buildings. Notice the camouflage tents hiding something boxy under them. Those are probably armored vehicles.

They are essentially enforcing their claims by stationing armour in our territory, and our impotent army does not have the balls to kick them out.

Absolutely no chance. This second wave has ravaged us completely. Expect more hidden Chinese captures "unreported" by media and our army & ITBP bending over and taking it like a champ.

Maybe in the next 2-3 years, if for some chamatkari reason balls are accidentally discovered in either new govt., local commander or army chief.

Sometimes it happens, local commanders, as like Corps commanders responsible for Ladakh, or local brigade commanders responsible for a certain area.

Oftentimes, aggressive and outstanding personalities get posted and adversary just straightaway avoids any mischief in their tenure.

Never in my life, I am hoping to be proven wrong more.
But, you know, patterns emerge which are quite readable, Doklam, Balakot, 27th Feb, Galwan, you get an idea of what lines we cross and what we avoid.

@shade ?? , is that you , did you hack @mist_consecutive 's account ?? :rofl:

Come on man ,

We are pushing ahead with infra work at LAC , work on DBO, that road in galwan valley you mentioned , all been done even with severe covid and an economy thats comming out recession.

:laugh: we managed to push them back in galwan and pangong tso without any blood shed. all the while chanting "peace and tranquility" "peace and tranquility" "peace and tranquility"

i think we will make the chinese slowly understand "peace and tranquility" and make them pullback behind the LAC.

Deadtrap

Country flag
They are essentially enforcing their claims by stationing armour in our territory, and our impotent army does not have the balls to kick them out.
Power hungry politicians. Modi is no messiah. Army can do a lot of thing if there are given timely permissions for retaliatory actions. But for Mr. Modi it’s abt optics first. If anything goes wrong, he will be blamed. He will rather choose the least worst option.

Also we need generals like Sagat Singh who can defy order from Delhi and take appropriate action as required on ground. That man refused to withdraw from Nathu La during 1965 Indo-Pak war.

Last edited:

mokoman

Country flag
Power hungry politicians. Modi is no messiah. Army can do a lot of thing if there are given timely permissions for retaliatory actions. But for Mr. Modi it’s abt optics first. If anything goes wrong, he will be blamed. He will rather choose the least worst option.

Also we need generals like Sagat Singh who can defy order from Delhi and take appropriate action as required on ground. That man refused to withdraw from Nathu La during 1965 Indo-Pak war.
IMHO Modi is better than his predecessors.

Fighting Kargil war without crossing LOC , releasing that fucker masood azhar . the whole depsang 2013 thing.

:hmm: I think after the abhinandan incident , he is not big fan of taking huge risks , especially with Chinese.

Deadtrap

Country flag
Obviously. But is he invincible like many in India like to portray? Not at all. This second wave itself have left him exposed in many ways, let alone taking on bigger bully.

shade

Country flag

Fighting Kargil war without crossing LOC , releasing that fucker masood azhar . the whole depsang 2013 thing.

:hmm: I think after the abhinandan incident , he is not big fan of taking huge risks , especially with Chinese.
It's not Abhi, it is the DILLI CHALO protests( Shaheen Bagh 2020 and Pissan Gandolan 2021 ) and Corona Chan and associated Lockdowns which kill economy, jobs, and approval rating since 2020.
Taking hard action vs Chings could backfire and make things even worse, so he is doing what risk-averse politicians do best, Nothing.

Pigs can be predicted properly, there are many unknowns related to a conflict with Chinks, and we are very weak vis-a-vis them overall, not just in military or infrastructure but industrially also.

Illusive

Country flag

Biding time, with economy in not the best of shapes and also India being totally focused on pandemic, it would obviously seem that avoiding conflict is the best case scenario, but not in this case, the more you avoid the bolder the enemy gets.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag

you think it is wise to take military risks in the middle of a pandemic?

best laid military plans go kaput, even during normal times, you think best laid plans will be perfectly executed during a pandemic?

If we assume Chinese virus is a biological weapon, it makes to sense to open another front while the bio weapon front has not been mitigated?

and let’s not even forget the economy angle.

omaebakabaka

Obviously. But is he invincible like many in India like to portray? Not at all. This second wave itself have left him exposed in many ways, let alone taking on bigger bully.
While it looks impotent, our country mentally and physically is not ready yet and thats the reality and large amount of it is political but also timing, international events like US elections and Russian alignment with CCP and so on are also weighing in to take it kinetic....but Modi can't keep postponing and lose all the chips...take POK and push back China are two major ones we should be in offensive mindset...

Knowitall

It should have been evident after our decision to not escalate further after they shot abhinandan and tried to attack out military installation we should have went all out back then alas now we are crippled with a full blown pandemic even our economy was okish back then.

Last edited:

Deadtrap

Country flag
you think it is wise to take military risks in the middle of a pandemic?
You mean second wave? When did I say that? In my opinion action should have happened long back concurrent to when Chinese did their manoeuvres. Our mobilisation was quick. We had the opportunity.
And please spare this pandemic excuses. COVID is here for next 2-3 years, you mean we should sit in our barracks till then and let Chinese squat on our territory at Hot Springs?!

omaebakabaka

You mean second wave? When did I say that? In my opinion action should have happened long back concurrent to when Chinese did their manoeuvres. Our mobilisation was quick. We had the opportunity.
And please spare this pandemic excuses. COVID is here for next 2-3 years, you mean we should sit in our barracks till then and let Chinese squat on our territory at Hot Springs?!
A strong leader never over proportions public opinion....public collectively are capable of shit level thinking.

Deadtrap

Country flag
public collectively are capable of shit level thinking.
True. When Chinese did their manoeuvres all over eastern Ladakh, we were left thinking what is Chinese planning. Siachen sellout Ajai Shukla then rightly put out in one of the news channel that “Chinese are not planning any operation, Chinese have already carried out their operation”
That’s the lackey psyche we are talking abt.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
And please spare this pandemic excuses. COVID is here for next 2-3 years, you mean we should sit in our barracks till then?!
No not barracks, mirror deployment in the meantime. and finish troop restructuring in the mean time.

You are looking at it with the benefit of hindsight, what you are expecting is that military plans are made during an ongoibgoperation, and hope that it will work out.

I don’t think that how military plans work. Dig up army chief’s first press conference, even he was not anticipating sudden troop deployment by PLA, he was only talking about army assistance during COVID.

just for my clarification, you are adamant about dominance at LAC or entire Aksai chin?

omaebakabaka

True. When Chinese did their manoeuvres all over eastern Ladakh, we were left thinking what is Chinese planning. Siachen sellout Ajai Shukla then rightly put out in one of the news channel that “Chinese are not planning any operation, Chinese have already carried out their operation”
That’s the lackey psyche we are talking abt.
First I would change the content of air by renaming all western, and chinese facing divisions and sectors by calling offence and get rid of that holding nonsense....operate mercenary probe attack style informal tibetans and take random shots....enourage chinese to go kinetic....small things to change impotent mindset to respect rules of someone else....

Modi needs to take risks and be a leader, not worry about public opinion. Hundred Indians in a line can be controlled by slapping the first in the line....he can easily take the public opinion whichever direction he wants once he takes the risks

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Let me set the record straight. India’s war waging machine is independent of domestic circumstances including epidemics, natural calamities, internal strives or economic hardships.

Our Men and Women warriors are ready 24/7 and 12/365.

The forces are subservient to the political dispensation and decisions to escalate are taken amicably following guidelines enshrined in our military and nuclear doctrine.

The readership must use their discretionary wisdom to first understand the conflict and the kind of threshold it breaches. We are a very responsible power. Few call us a sleeping Elephant. When an Elephant starts to trample it crushes every thing that stand oppose to it. Our tactile level conflicts sponsored by external enemies are being contained inside our boundaries for the very same reason.

Our decision making and reaction to tactical conflicts including propaganda apears to be very slow. It is nothing but a method at work of achievable military objective.

Be it is a sub conventional war in Kashmir, border infiltration, ceasefire violations and wars like Kargil and current conflict with China. There is a method at play.

Pakistan is being knotted tight in a monkey trap in Kashmir. From being a Tiger of Asia it has been reduced to a donkey flogged by every concerned state and a glorified bagger no one respect. They have helped us take the revenge of genocide and exodus of Kashmiri Pandits. If not because of Modi the usual blood bath would still have been happening following the old doctrine which we opted after getting KP’s out.

In case of China, their advances have been firmly checked and all the posturing to start a war has been made visible to them. Their bravado has been reduced to old cheap incursions and cat and mouse play.

This is all happening with our War machine actively working on many conventional and sub-conventional levels independent of how our internal circumstances are.

mokoman

Country flag
I think we should just nuke beijing .

You know , first sent a bunch of people for trade+border talks so they dont suspect anything.

Some useless union ministers like that idiot who watched mahabharat during lockdown , rahul gandhi . Also ask Imran Khan to be there.

Then we nuke them.

Trust me , we will be doing world a favour .

its either this or covid 2.0 , 3.0 , 4.0 .

Knowitall

I think we should just nuke beijing .

You know , first sent a bunch of people for trade+border talks so they dont suspect anything.

Some useless union ministers like that idiot who watched mahabharat during lockdown , rahul gandhi . Also ask Imran Khan to be there.

Then we nuke them.

Trust me , we will be doing world a favour .

its either this or covid 2.0 , 3.0 , 4.0 .
Yea and if China finds out it was us modi can always kiss xi and make up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles