India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

sorcerer

Country flag
China’s Wolf Diplomacy Receives Setback In Bangladesh

When asked to comment on the Chinese Defense Minister Wei Fenghe’s reported request to Bangladesh not to throw in its lot with the US-sponsored Indo-Pacific alliance the “Quad”, the Chinese Ambassador in Dhaka, Li Jiming, said last weekend, that the Quad is a military alliance aimed at China and that Bangladesh’s joining it will “substantially damage” Sino-Bangla bilateral relations.

Li’s public warning received a sharp response from the Bangladesh Foreign Minister A.K.Abdul Momen. A tweet from the Bangladesh Ministry of Foreign Affairs said: “FM Dr.Momen told the media here that Bangladesh is a sovereign country which will determine the course of its foreign policy in the interest of its people. He urged foreign envoys in Dhaka to maintain decency and decorum while speaking in public.”

Chinese clown diplomats shown their spot again .

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag

He still says no incursions in hot springs
He is toting govt. line. Gokhale sir is oftentimes correct because he has sources directly in the military and he is sponsored by GoI. But that also means he had to sometimes swallow his pride as a journalist and say what govt. wants him to say.

mokoman

Country flag
He is toting govt. line. Gokhale sir is oftentimes correct because he has sources directly in the military and he is sponsored by GoI. But that also means he had to sometimes swallow his pride as a journalist and say what govt. wants him to say.
LOL , In galwan he also said red structures and sangars (defensive walls) "facing towards" indian side was actually indian , not chinese.

Never mind that there was a open road from chinese side to those structures with no connection seen to indian side.

Some people have no shame.

He is giving time to GOI in hopes that PLA will retreat from that area.Which is what happened in galwan.

fire starter

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Yea dude i read that,thats y i posted it.

We don't accept the 1960 line , we used patrol past that line , literally had a road for patrolling there.

@detresfa_ is wrong.

If what he is saying is true , that those are administrative buildings for buffer zone , then we have accepted it
as new status quo.
Not yet that's why standoff is still continuing.

mokoman

Country flag
Not yet that's why standoff is still continuing.
Last time i checked i didnt see any stand off.

They pulled back their forces just behind the google LAC (labelled "GE Border marking") in map.

except for small building , Our people are nowhere to be seen.

@mist_consecutive or @Deadtrap can confirm.

As it stands now , they have achieved their full border claim.

fire starter

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Last time i checked i didnt see any stand off.

They pulled back their forces just behind the google LAC (labelled "GE Border marking") in map.

except for small building , Our people are nowhere to be seen.

@mist_consecutive or @Deadtrap can confirm.

As it stands now , they have achieved their full border claim.
Dude new deployments are being done and there is no pullback from depth areas. Expect some actions after domestic situation improves.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
@mist_consecutive read this.

@detresfa_ missed the patrol road from our side.

If you have a twitter account ask him about the road

Did we accept China's 1960 claim line there ??

Looks like it.
I don't have a Twitter account.

And the Chinese positions 2km inside our claim line is definitely not administrative buildings, they have administrative buildings a few kilometers south in Gogra.

This is Feb 2021 positions of what is called "administrative" buildings. Notice the camouflage tents hiding something boxy under them. Those are probably armored vehicles.

They are essentially enforcing their claims by stationing armour in our territory, and our impotent army does not have the balls to kick them out.

Dude new deployments are being done and there is no pullback from depth areas. Expect some actions after domestic situation improves.
Absolutely no chance. This second wave has ravaged us completely. Expect more hidden Chinese captures "unreported" by media and our army & ITBP bending over and taking it like a champ.

Maybe in the next 2-3 years, if for some chamatkari reason balls are accidentally discovered in either new govt., local commander or army chief.

Knowitall

And the Chinese positions 2km inside our claim line is definitely not administrative buildings, they have administrative buildings a few kilometers south in Gogra.

This is Feb 2021 positions of what is called "administrative" buildings. Notice the camouflage tents hiding something boxy under them. Those are probably armored vehicles.

They are essentially enforcing their claims by stationing armour in our territory, and our impotent army does not have the balls to kick them out.

Absolutely no chance. This second wave has ravaged us completely. Expect more hidden Chinese captures "unreported" by media and our army & ITBP bending over and taking it like a champ.

Maybe in the next 2-3 years, if for some chamatkari reason balls are accidentally discovered in either new govt., local commander or army chief.
I don't think the local commander of army can take action without the greenlight from govt but then again they never try to pressurize the govt into letting them do their stuff and are fine with the status quo.

fire starter

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

Save your words I will be happy to be proven wrong. Stand off is still continuing.

omaebakabaka

Save your words I will be happy to be proven wrong. Stand off is still continuing.
About this whole thing made me remember a dialogue from John Waynes western...
His son goes like this "It can't be done Paa, they will kill little jake...." and then john wayne says "not if we kill them first"

Pick whether you like JW or his son's take....

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
I don't think the local commander of army can take action without the greenlight from govt but then again they never try to pressurize the govt into letting them do their stuff and are fine with the status quo.
Sometimes it happens, local commanders, as like Corps commanders responsible for Ladakh, or local brigade commanders responsible for a certain area.

Oftentimes, aggressive and outstanding personalities get posted and adversary just straightaway avoids any mischief in their tenure.

Never in my life, I am hoping to be proven wrong more.
But, you know, patterns emerge which are quite readable, Doklam, Balakot, 27th Feb, Galwan, you get an idea of what lines we cross and what we avoid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles