India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hellfire

Professional
Country flag

That is plain shooting off the hip - earlier claims of move of RR Force from North Kashmir (which has RR units along LC in BG-CI role across one of the most difficult terrains in terms of topography & vegetation :doh: ) now - Victor Force (comprising one of the hottest areas alongwith Lolab Valley North Kashmir (Kilo Force) comprising of Shopian, Anantnag - 02 of the names most will be familiar with) 🙄.

The speculation, I believe, started with Mr Pravin Sawhney suggesting move of force from North Kashmir.

What essentially they are suggesting without taking a moment to pause is - uprooting of one of the most intricate grids around. That is not happening.

Since the RR units have regular troops on rotation, what is being done is a slight drawdown in number of troops from across the force (RR as a whole) to increase force level there, leaving the grids intact, with more responsibility with BSF, CRPF to plug any gaps if at all.

Okabe Rintarou

Country flag
Chinese rocket fell off West coast of Maldives.

This is good PR opportunity to highlight that the rocket could have landed on Maldives itself had it been just a little bit off. The danger China poses to India's neighbours should be highlighted. GoI should buy the media to run this report, especially in Maldives to turn the public sentiment against China. But will GoI do it? I am not holding my breath.

Last edited:

Apollo

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Chinese failed rocket reentered earth's atmosphere. Currently near Maldives may pass over South India, is it time to test our AAD?

Apollo

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Bruh. Read the comment above yours.
It was so close, cud have caused a huge damage, fortunately it crashed west of Maldives. I don't think Maldives will protest against China, if it had crashed near to our shores wud have given us an opportunity to build a strong narrative against CCP

Okabe Rintarou

Country flag
Lessons also for us with our plans to launch a space station. We need to ensure our space station modules have reliable apogee raising motors that can deorbit the station in a controlled manner if required. Americans and Soviets made the mistake of relying on their under-development space shuttle programs to de-orbit their space stations and both ended up missing the deadlines and the space stations ended up in uncontrolled re-entry.

It was so close, cud have caused a huge damage, fortunately it crashed west of Maldives. I don't think Maldives will protest against China, if it had crashed near to our shores wud have given us an opportunity to build a strong narrative against CCP
We need to ensure that we can engineer an Anti-China public sentiment leveraging this incident. This is an opportunity. But I don't think it will happen, because we don't have the infrastructure in place for such psychological ops.

China’s PLA resumes building border post along Kaurik in HP

Do we have infra there?
Forget infra, we lack the men in this area. Hopefully they will deploy the two more brigades planned for this front ASAP.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Try reducing the use of this word ‘narrative’. We have no such luxury to have our own narrative. Neither inside or outside, we have no one to carry our narrative.

Now when we know the problem or recognise it, we start finding the solution. At this stage we must increase our nuisance value and start fucking around with everyone.

People do not fear strength but when strength is put on to use. And we must start doing it first domestically before taking on big targets outside.

AAD must have been used and the same way we must have our strength ready on hair trigger all the time: sitting in an ambush looking for reasons to show it.

mokoman

Country flag

sorcerer

Country flag
X POST

Assam: Rupsi Airport in Dhubri becomes operational after 38 years, Flybig flight lands

5-6 minutes

The Rupsi Airport in Assam’s Dhubri district became operational after 38 years on Saturday with the landing of the inaugural Flybig flight at the airport from Guwahati Airport.
The news has been confirmed by the Rupsi Airport authority.
While sharing a picture of the inaugural flight on its Twitter handle, Rupsi Airport authority wrote: “The Historic Moment is here- Welcoming first commercial flight at #Rupsi Airport by @flybigairlines. Water cannon salute was accorded to inaugural flight today by #Airport authorities. The maiden flight arrived from Guwahati #Assam.”

Apollo

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Just imagine if the Chinese failed rocket traveled few more mins hit densely populated kanyakumari it wud have caused a devastation. Undisputedly this is an indirect threat demonstrated by CCP against our sovereignty. Will GoI wake up atleast now or brush it under the carpet as usual..

mokoman

Country flag
Just imagine if the Chinese failed rocket traveled few more mins hit densely populated kanyakumari it wud have caused a devastation. Undisputedly this is an indirect threat demonstrated by CCP against our sovereignty. Will GoI wake up atleast now or brush it under the carpet as usual..
I doubt GOI or anyone will say anything.

Italians were actually worried that debris would hit italy , were closely watching it.

they will shoot 10 more of these into space before 2022.

at least one of them will hit land ,

😁 ngl , its pretty fun.

After 10 years the new 60-ton chinese space station life would be over , then that would also crash somewhere.

Amzing how the CCP gives 0 fucks , lol.

fire starter

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I doubt GOI or anyone will say anything.

Italians were actually worried that debris would hit italy , were closely watching it.

they will shoot 10 more of these into space before 2022.

at least one of them will hit land ,

😁 ngl , its pretty fun.

After 10 years the new 60-ton chinese space station life would be over , then that would also crash somewhere.

Amzing how the CCP gives 0 fucks , lol.
I hope it will crash in porkshitan.

Hari Sud

Country flag
Holding up is not enough. We need to build capacity and capabilities quickl. Unless we truly compete with China in science, engineering and manufacturing, we will always be a step or two behind. ISRO has not had a single launch or just 1 or 2 launches while both the US and China launched 30+ in these wuhan virus years. I have to say we need to step up our game in health crisis management so critical sectors like isro just don’t shut down, even during a pandemic. It would have been nice to see MY3 completed by now. Plus several critical infrastructure projects including border roads are now getting delayed by quite a bit. This is the time for innovation. I don’t like that the labor simply went home without working on the projects. This is unacceptable. If additional hazard pay needs to be made so they continue to work, that should have been done.
‘Chinese manufacturing is all copied and reverse engineered. It produces cheap and second class products. In the long run it has no future. You can see results of their copy in their falling rocket, the pride of China is down in the drain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles