India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knowitall

I feel like India could benefit with cultivating long time assets in bhutan nepal bangladesh and myanmar in the bhutan the traditional hate for chinese and the the inclination of the royal family towards India is a good thing but our lack of expertise in media department meant the chinese exploiting it to change public perception in bhutan during our standoff with them.

It is important we address our shortfalls and improve on our strong points.

The Indian Government provided financial aid of $ 47 million to Bhutan in the Union budget of 2019-20. 2 to 3 million is more than enough to completely wrest the media and move the decision making department of bhutan into our influence.

More than just giving money we have to learn to spend it right.

Apollo

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
French president Emanuel Macron strongly supported India in EU summit in response to the COVID-19 vaccine shortage and criticism aimed at the Indian government

"India does not need to listen to lectures from anyone about vaccine supplies. India has exported a lot for humanity to many countries. Macron said"

Our true ally in Europe.

Apollo

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Only if it is falling on us otherwise no need to hit it and land ourselves into some situation better let it go.
have we got the minimal reaction time since it will be falling @ 19000 km/ hour.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Only it is falling on us otherwise no need to hit and land ourselves into some situation better let it go.
I understand. But I want to make a general comment without derailing the thread.

Never plot your actions according to the need. Whole conservative creed suffers from this TBH.

We must come out of this need to know, need to do, need to fix approach. Look at Leftist thugs, they invent problems when non exist.

Yesterday someone was playing office office on a political thread. People simple do not want to preempt or are too worried about failures and spillovers. Probably they do not have brains to give spin.

Coming back to topic an object like this passing over us during its terminal fall without any control is good target practice.

Last edited:

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
as we know, that will mean more opeds on India using AAD than CCP causing this situation.
They will not talk about CCP in any case.
For us they will never stop rather they will invent problems if non exist. Let us give them actual talking points and control the headlines.
The inertia, inaction or paralysis will kill us. We will start looking like them.
Keep these scums busy.

mokoman

Country flag
The Chinese rocket about to fall to earth was used to assemble their space station.

This is what completed station will look like .

These guys are no joke.

I think russia will join up too , sort of like another international space station.

Amazing how these assholes are accomplishing so much

:rage: that too after fucking up rest of world.

Abdus Salem killed

I did not want to say this but porkies and Chinese on PDf constantly visit DFI Even though they don't have the guts to log in and debate here they are extremely afraid hence they use fake names and try to get as much info as possible from our free media an example of the is globemin from PDF I know you will watch this someday if you have guts reply here

See Thier Thier thread sfron Armenia dfi members should be careful to not leak anything
Screenshot_2020-11-29-16-57-35-185_com.android.chrome.jpg
Swathi.png

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag
Holding up is not enough. We need to build capacity and capabilities quickl. Unless we truly compete with China in science, engineering and manufacturing, we will always be a step or two behind. ISRO has not had a single launch or just 1 or 2 launches while both the US and China launched 30+ in these wuhan virus years. I have to say we need to step up our game in health crisis management so critical sectors like isro just don’t shut down, even during a pandemic. It would have been nice to see MY3 completed by now. Plus several critical infrastructure projects including border roads are now getting delayed by quite a bit. This is the time for innovation. I don’t like that the labor simply went home without working on the projects. This is unacceptable. If additional hazard pay needs to be made so they continue to work, that should have been done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles