India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

EarthCitizen

Country flag
As all, we know that in the USA racial divide is getting bigger day by day after the death of George Floyd.
But I figured out some Chinese paid actors who are doing racial abuse online by joining hand with white supremacist and also with BLM(Black lives matter) against African Americans and white Americans respectively
They are taking advantage of this dispute and working their ass off to enlarge the dispute between white and black

These dumb white supremacists and BLM did not understand that they are being used by Chinese intel MSS.

Here u can see a Chinese paid actor doing racial abuse against American African by wearing the uniform of a Japanese soldier and then these Chinese are spreading this type of video on the internet as the 5th generation warfare

hERE is the continuous thread of this post. one more video where Chinese paid actor doing racism as part of 5th generation warfare to enlargen the gap between white and black in the USA

These videos are being shared by white supremacists in the USA at a very fast rate just to create a divide over there.I think MSS is pretty successful in that

If you see the video carefully this guy had placed Taiwan flag categorically so that American will start hating Taiwanese

Last edited:

ObscureMystic

Country flag
I was interested in knowing this,

How many of you will agree to give a military base to America (and with incoming strings with it, like being America's pawn like Korea/Japan from thereafter), in exchange for Pakistan being destroyed?

Agree -
click👍
Not Agree -
click😡
Nope, honour and sovereignty first.
Also the right to destroy pakistan is solely reserved for India.How can we let merica deny us that right?

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag
One of the things we need to message the world is the CCP diverting our attention by forcing the Galwan conflict upon us is the primary reason for us being under prepared. Government's time was diverted by these bat eaters. This message should be loudly yelled at in every country's capital and broadcast on international media. We should say "this is another way the bat munchers ended up spreading the virus in the rest of the world".

maximus777

Country flag
India's, particularly NDA's messaging/communication/media management is piss poor. The international and domestic media whorehouses need to be countered strongly with both content, images and propaganda if need be - facts don't matter as much. Key is to get the message out there first and repeating it to ad nauseum. Be proactive and put them on the defensive for a change. Severely penalize social media for fake news or misrepresenting facts. Need of the hour is action, not sensationalism!

Sanglamorre

Country flag

How many of you will agree to give a military base to America (and with incoming strings with it, like being America's pawn like Korea/Japan from thereafter), in exchange for Pakistan being destroyed?

Agree -
click 👍
Not Agree -
click 😡
In prime Indian land? No.

In reclaimed Indian land like Baluchistan? Yes.

Ideal scenario is India and USA help in delivering some Freedom™ to Pakistan and become nanny states to the smaller ones that will arise. USA can give Baloochis free gibs and rainbow flags and have a base there while getting supplied from India.

Apollo

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

Agree -
click👍
Not Agree -
click😡
My personal opinion is we need to choose sides, we can't remain neutral to be a global leader. Must become part of positive nexus and aim to become a global leader. once we achieve the economic might and self reliant a new world order will arise and we can lead from there. Accept the fact US is not trustworthy but we shud use them as a ladder to achieve our goals, to neutralize our present enemies, reclaim our lost land.

Deadtrap

Country flag
:hmm: Recently chinese started work on their base complex in sirijap in pangong tso .

i think they will turn it into large base complex .

this is the place they withdrew to as part of disengagement .

so they are not doing anything out of line.
yeah looks like a complex similar to one in Demchok. Almost same size. Looks like they will house a batallion permanently.
From this position they can stop our patrol coming to F8 in no time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles