India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

maximus777

Country flag
Maybe I got sold on that CCP propaganda that their troops live in climate controlled resorts with drone delivered pizza/wings/caviar.

I still rate Indian army's Siachen experienced troops well above CCP mermaids. Credit where its due, the duffers on the western border do give us good practice with mountain warfare before running away, jazba junoon not withstanding.

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Can We use this waterway to transport Millitary hardware to North Eastern region or atleast construction materials for building the infrastructure if Bangladesh doesn’t allow us to transport millitary hardware
7CE28708-54BC-4A2A-8A30-950AF29B73D8.jpeg

Last edited:

Automatic Kalashnikov

Country flag
They have to come from an average 11-12k high Tibetan plateau to 16-18k feet whereas we have to go to those heights from a much lower level.
That said, I don't mean to say that they are better acclimatised than us, but they terrain and infra on their side certainly benefits them.
Our experience of High Altitude makes sure that every battalion serves in high altitude from time to time and this allows us to learn how to maintain and manage our logistics.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Can We use this waterway to transport Millitary hardware to North Eastern region or atleast construction materials for building the infrastructure if Bangladesh doesn’t allow us to transport millitary hardware
View attachment 87025
From the Indian Economy thread to here, either you’re obsessed with Bihar or with waterways😅.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Turkmenistan and Tajikistan are the only options, but then they are “Russian backyard” states as well. India will not approve plus we physically don’t share any border with Afghanistan (we do share politically though), only option is Porkistan with them, because only Porkistan can bend towards money considering their fcked up economy they will again allow USA to set up bases in Quetta and Peshawar for dollars.

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
From the Indian Economy thread to here, either you’re obsessed with Bihar or with waterways😅.
With waterways and with The entire Eastern and North Eastern Part of India because most of the waterways pass through this region 😆
Edit : Also with Bangladesh 😆
But don’t you think these waterways should be used to transport millitary hardware it will save us a lot of money

Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Why India opted for a ‘stand-alone’ agreement with China in Ladakh?

Seems to me a good article. Unbias, clears the confusion.
Panag disputes the GOI claim that Depsang status quo has not changed after april 2020. But, does not elaborate on what has changed in Depsang post April 2020 ?
Any folks here... Can you shed any light on what has changed jn Depsang on our side of LAC post April 2020 ?

Sanglamorre

Country flag
Turkmenistan and Tajikistan are the only options, but then they are “Russian backyard” states as well. India will not approve plus we physically don’t share any border with Afghanistan (we do share politically though), only option is Porkistan with them, because only Porkistan can bend towards money considering their fcked up economy they will again allow USA to set up bases in Quetta and Peshawar for dollars.
Bhrata, they're talking of Akhand Bharat. If US wants a base in India, they'll have to give entire Pakistan as hafta. Then a base in Baloochistan will be Indian no? Xd

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
Bhrata, they're talking of Akhand Bharat. If US wants a base in India, they'll have to give entire Pakistan as hafta. Then a base in Baloochistan will be Indian no? Xd
I was interested in knowing this,

How many of you will agree to give a military base to America (and with incoming strings with it, like being America's pawn like Korea/Japan from thereafter), in exchange for Pakistan being destroyed?

Agree -
click 👍
Not Agree -
click 😡

Spindrift

I was interested in knowing this,

How many of you will agree to give a military base to America (and with incoming strings with it, like being America's pawn like Korea/Japan from thereafter), in exchange for Pakistan being destroyed?

Agree -
click👍
Not Agree -
click😡
Nope, I don't want American bases on Indian soil.

EarthCitizen

Country flag
As all, we know that in the USA racial divide is getting bigger day by day after the death of George Floyd.
But I figured out some Chinese paid actors who are doing racial abuse online by joining hand with white supremacist and also with BLM(Black lives matter) against African Americans and white Americans respectively
They are taking advantage of this dispute and working their ass off to enlarge the dispute between white and black

These dumb white supremacists and BLM did not understand that they are being used by Chinese intel MSS.

Here u can see a Chinese paid actor doing racial abuse against American African by wearing the uniform of a Japanese soldier and then these Chinese are spreading this type of video on the internet as the 5th generation warfare

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles