India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

maximus777

Country flag
Only assumptions at this point so if that is actually the case then all countries affected by Chinese virus and those that have a nuclear response as a counter to bio warfare will nuke china.
I am very skeptical about that happening. CCP has bought the media in most western countries to set the narrative. Additionally they have key govt officials on their payroll. I am still finding hard to believe that they have had no repercussions for this terrible pandemic that they have inflicted on mankind. With Dolund out of power they got away scot-free.

So much so that our own daadiwala (besht fraaand of Dolund) is finding it hard to ban Huwaei or Xioami in India.

DownWithCCP

Country flag
I am very skeptical about that happening. CCP has bought the media in most western countries to set the narrative. Additionally they have key govt officials on their payroll. I am still finding hard to believe that they have had no repercussions for this terrible pandemic that they have inflicted on mankind. With Dolund out of power they got away scot-free.

So much so that our own daadiwala (besht fraaand of Dolund) is finding it hard to ban Huwaei or Xioami in India.
Well of course whether it was a bio weapon or not, China is solely responsible for being negligent and allowing it to spread to other countries so they must be made to pay by those who can make them do so..

Automatic Kalashnikov

Country flag
Raw materials being released after Ajit Doval held talks with his American counterpart, I don't know why but I feel in return either in near future we will be giving aggressive statements against China or we will be taking the LOC ceasefire agreement further ahead.

EarthCitizen

Country flag
CBS 60 Minutes Australia released a documentary
Was COVID-19 made inside a Chinese lab? | Under Investigation

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
Raw materials being released after Ajit Doval held talks with his American counterpart, I don't know why but I feel in return either in near future we will be giving aggressive statements against China or we will be taking the LOC ceasefire agreement further ahead.
You mean peaceful statements and that we accept China’s demands, right ?

Automatic Kalashnikov

Country flag
You mean peaceful statements and that we accept China’s demands, right ?
I didn't mean this, but this can be a possibility
What I meant was that the US might want us to start making statements against china with regard to SCS or maybe even Covid.
Or maybe some sort of deal with India to prevent china from gaining strong holds in Afghanistan after US troops leave.

Apollo

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Gen MM Naravane COAS visited Siachen & Eastern Ladakh, reviewed the operational preparedness

He also interacted with the troops & complimented them for their steadfastness & high morale, while being deployed in some of the harshest terrain,altitude & weather conditions
Must be a routine visit or any lead @mist_consecutive

Cheran

Country flag
Gen MM Naravane COAS visited Siachen & Eastern Ladakh, reviewed the operational preparedness

He also interacted with the troops & complimented them for their steadfastness & high morale, while being deployed in some of the harshest terrain,altitude & weather conditions
Must be a routine visit or any lead @mist_consecutive
There was an ice cave in.

Reported 2 soldiers have died in the line of duty.

Not sure if anything else is to be read on this.

Two Army jawans, who were rescued after an avalanche in Sub Sector Haneef, Siachen, succumbed to their injuries on Sunday, the Indian Army said

doreamon

Country flag
I was browsing youtube and found this video. where I found an Indian person and a Chinese person who is teaching Shaolin kungfu in India and his master is Chinese.
I think Indian people and Chinese people have the same culture and very friendly to each other from people to people
ONLY EVIL ReGIME CCP is not allowing to prevail peace

When chinese establishment declared whuhan virus is from wet market without evidance it was only to save its own reputation .. People outside for months dint knw there was a bio safty level 4 lab in wuhan doing research on corona virus . Now there is no evidance that virus leaked from wet market ..
For this chinese people faced racial abuse both online and off line in western countries ..There has been many assults on asian origin people in western countries . Also wuhan residents were discriminated in china... CCP choosed its reputation over reputation of chinese ... Assulting chinese culture is nothing new for CCP though .. They have been doing it systemetically .

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
Okay, since there is nothing exciting news these days, I am gonna nitpick this article.

First of all, this is not a good development at all. Fresh troops can mean a nefarious plan, as if you are going to mount an assault, you will prefer well-rested and motivated troops. Common battle tactics.
And given India's pandemic situation, it is kinda irresistible for China not to take advantage.

Indian satellites and intelligence operatives have picked up the movement of other formations from Tibet and Xinjiang to their annual exercise areas north and east of the Tibet Highway (G-219)—much farther from the LAC—in areas such as Xiadulla, Tianshuii Hui, Kanxiwar etc. Those movements are under constant watch and there is no reason to be alarmed at the moment, military decision makers say. However, given last year’s experience, the guard is up and adequate forces have been kept in depth on the India side. Many of the troops are freshly inducted in the past couple of months and have undergone extensive acclimatisation, sources say.
So apart from 2 Chinese mechanized infantry divisions (equal to the last year's strength), more troops can be rushed in less than 48 hours on the frontline from their annual exercises.
We have to remember since these are mechanized infantry and given China's excellent road infrastructure, their response time is way faster than ours.

DownWithCCP

Country flag
Okay, since there is nothing exciting news these days, I am gonna nitpick this article.

First of all, this is not a good development at all. Fresh troops can mean a nefarious plan, as if you are going to mount an assault, you will prefer well-rested and motivated troops. Common battle tactics.
And given India's pandemic situation, it is kinda irresistible for China not to take advantage.

So apart from 2 Chinese mechanized infantry divisions (equal to the last year's strength), more troops can be rushed in less than 48 hours on the frontline from their annual exercises.
We have to remember since these are mechanized infantry and given China's excellent road infrastructure, their response time is way faster than ours.
Wasn't the standoff triggered by the diversion of troops exercising in depth areas to the LAC?

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
However there is one advantage to us with the rotated troops. Those cucks wouldn't have been acclimatized to those heights and mountain conditions aka they did not have the time to get the CCP lauda out of their mouth yet.
What makes you think they are not acclimatized? The whole Tibetian plateau is high-altitude and they are pretty much well-acclimatized.

Automatic Kalashnikov

Country flag
However there is one advantage to us with the rotated troops. Those cucks wouldn't have been acclimatized to those heights and mountain conditions aka they did not have the time to get the CCP lauda out of their mouth yet.
They have to come from an average 11-12k high Tibetan plateau to 16-18k feet whereas we have to go to those heights from a much lower level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles