India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hellfire

Professional
Country flag
I can't really counter you on item by item but strategical change in direction comes with time and not overnight or couple of years. I think we are seeing real changes in attitude like building border roads, connecting north east by rail and so on. We all saw how Trump lost it while he actually won the election under benefit of doubt because he was idiot to not work the system with cleverness. Passive culture was ingrained over 100s of years and 60 years after independence, so look for signs more than every match. We are going to win some and lose some but to me changing the mood of nation and not just talking but also physical signs to walk the talk....I think we can all agree that DRDO, HAL and others have new momentum now.

You can talk all about change in momentum etc ... I can actually write an awesome Tharoor like article if you commission me to, on how things are actually looking up.

But sadly, this rosy garbage has irrelevance when your strategic opportunities and objectives are lost because of your own complacency and you try to justify the same with excuses of events of 6 decades back.
We may as well blame every thing on invasions of Muhammad Bin Qasim in 712 AD for all our ills.

shade

Country flag
I can't really counter you on item by item but strategical change in direction comes with time and not overnight or couple of years. I think we are seeing real changes in attitude like building border roads, connecting north east by rail and so on. We all saw how Trump lost it while he actually won the election under benefit of doubt because he was idiot to not work the system with cleverness. Passive culture was ingrained over 100s of years and 60 years after independence, so look for signs more than every match. We are going to win some and lose some but to me changing the mood of nation and not just talking but also physical signs to walk the talk....I think we can all agree that DRDO, HAL and others have new momentum now.
Momentum will be lost by Late 2022 Early 2023.
The Chungs will probably do some more un-avoidable g*ndmasti, like Galwan but a worse ambush during the 2024 election season, or maybe late 2023.

GoI seems to think even a skirmish with China is not worth it in economic terms.
And by economic terms i do not mean the cost of war, but having "bad relations" with China.

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
You can talk all about change in momentum etc ... I can actually write an awesome Tharoor like article if you commission me to, on how things are actually looking up.

But sadly, this rosy garbage has irrelevance when your strategic opportunities and objectives are lost because of your own complacency and you try to justify the same with excuses of events of 6 decades back.
We may as well blame every thing on invasions of Muhammad Bin Qasim in 712 AD for all our ills.
Precisely, if chacha could not do it then baba should show the world how it's done aka the china issue plus he should rein in his coteries who blame chacha for happenings 60 years ago.

omaebakabaka

I am a martial arts guy, waiting for opportunity has risks and rewards. One rule is don't rush when you are not reasonably ready. We are seeing one neighbor on its knees and other one getting ready to exchange with super power....so timing is key too but who knows what modi thinks or thinking.

shade

Country flag
Then you admit , we are not ready ?
We will never be ready , never.
We won't be ready, they are already a Supa Powa aiming to compete with Uncle Sam militarily.
The gap is just too large, and will always be used as an excuse for any cuckery/appeasement/indecision towards the Chink.

The whole Ching salami slicing model is based on their opponent cucking out just like GoI is now over the 10 foot china man syndrome.

It also doesn't help that the Globalist cabal is after Babaji's wrinkled behind just like they were after Trump's, and will (((co-operate))) with the CCP to see him out come 2024.

Atleast that time we will not get heartburn about our land being stolen and soldiers being killed.
I mean who will report it? :truestory:

shade

Country flag
Precisely, if chacha could not do it then baba should show the world how it's done aka the china issue plus he should rein in his coteries who blame chacha for happenings 60 years ago.
There is a big difference between pic related and sadhu baba, the only similarity is some degree of capitulation to the Ching, but still nothing compared to Aashiq -e- Edwina sending un prepared Fauj against the Chings and losing Aksai China and NEFA/AP( Yes, ik the yellow joos "returned" it to us ) in the process.

1619029876908.png

omaebakabaka

Then you admit , we are not ready ?
We will never be ready , never.
Yes, we haven't been on offensive or ambitious in very very long time. It is partly mental but there is reality check too...enemy has gotten too powerful economically and militarily in the last decade and half. It's a battle that need preparation in many dimensions and timing that is favorable...India needs domestic consolidation before going hot adventures...otherwise we would fall back in same rut and same people that ruled for 60 years. It is too early to judge modi's will based on some small adventures, that is exactly what something Chinese would do to provoke.

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
Yes, we haven't been on offensive or ambitious in very very long time. It is partly mental but there is reality check too...enemy has gotten too powerful economically and militarily in the last decade and half. It's a battle that need preparation in many dimensions and timing that is favorable...India needs domestic consolidation before going hot adventures...otherwise we would fall back in same rut and same people that ruled for 60 years. It is too early to judge modi's will based on some small adventures, that is exactly what something Chinese would do to provoke.
You say domestic consolidation !
Fine , oh yes fine isn't it .
1) why there is no rein on big tech and any attempt to control misinformation?
2) why till now , they have not attempted to rein in the msn ?
3) why bjp fails to protect it's workers ?
4) why christian missionary are not screened and turned back ? Plus those outsider barbarians who willingly support naxals are here , why they are not destroyed ?
5) why liberal ecosystem is ever growing, they openly mock us patriots , show love for those pig porkies yet they are tolerated ?
Why these librandu menance is not sorted out ?
6) why those who live in kanneda ( refers to a specific group ) or any other Anglo sphere nation , and plot against the nation are not disposed off , see what pakis did to karima baloch ? Thats how you destroy external enemies .
If pakistan had a sane population like iran or turkey but with anti india feeling and were they faced by level of enemies we face , they would have realised their dream of ghazwa e hind long back and no iam not joking here.
It's only army which has protected india , politicians are just that politicians with scant care of their vote bank , till they start to lose elections.
7) actually I commend pakistan and china for their handling of internal enemies , their ISI has done a splendid job in that part.
Seriously , many disappear there , they know the fear of the state .
Here if one pm tries to show ,that he is a strongman when leaves the pmo , you see glaring lapses in state security apparatus .
Modi is indecisive and there is no other way to put it out
Of all talk of civilizational superiority and it's inheriant resilience , one must protect his civilization .
It's done by protecting the future generations , see to it what they learn , what they see , with whom they interact , godamn see to it !!
ARE WE OR EVEN THIS GOVERNMENT CONCERNED ABOUT THIS PRECARIOUS SITUATION , OH NO AND WE WILL NEVER BE .
When you have javdekar like gandus as minsters then good luck with it.
Where are those core rss men , who if they exist at all should see to this things .
Remember this opposition will return in future , it will no matter what we want.
Common public is phuddu ( sorry mods, assignment has a taken toll on my mind )
If you have power , then use it , use it.
You know what, modi and co has more power than some sultans of medieval era , he has massive power but neither that Joke of a organisation rss is involved nor bhajipao is concerned .
If they think, public. Cares about aforementioned things , hell no they don't.
They dont , and they should not too but above things if not done will prove determential to the very survival of sanatan civilization and india as a nation , you understand .
Bjp and mudi should not rejine, they will be Swiftly kicked out in 24, people are emotional , modi is not coming back in 24 no chance at all.
So if he were a patriot, he would have done aforementioned things .
WE know congis are devil's , so modi was voted to deliver india from this menance of left, alas he too has finally left everything to fate.

Last edited:

shade

Country flag
4) why christian missionary are not screened and turned back ? Plus those outsider barbarians who willingly support naxals are here , why they are not destroyed ?
5) why liberal ecosystem is ever growing, they openly mock us patriots , show love for those pig porkies yet they are tolerated ?
6) why those who live in kanneda ( refers to a specific group ) or any other Anglo sphere nation , and plot against the nation are not disposed off , see what pakis did to karima baloch ? Thats how you destroy external enemies .
If pakistan had a sane population like iran or turkey but with anti india feeling and were they faced by level of enemies we face , they would have realised their dream of ghazwa e hind long back and no iam not joking here.
It's only army which has protected india , politicians are just that politicians with scant care of their vote bank , till they start to lose elections.
7) actually I commend pakistan and china for their handling of internal enemies , their ISI has done a splendid job in that part.
Here if one pm tries to show ,that he is a strongman when leaves the pmo , you see glaring lapses in state security apparatus .
Cucking to chingz would be worth it if babaji did even half of all the "house cleaning" points you have mentioned above.
A sick man cannot hope to fight off thieves and encroachers when he is weakened by disease

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
Cucking to chingz would be worth it if babaji did even half of all the "house cleaning" points you have mentioned above.
A sick man cannot hope to fight off thieves and encroachers when he is weakened by disease
House cleaning , lol he has allowed house to be dirtied even more .
I will vote for him, for this nation rahul gandhi is a curse indeed.
But if nota is pressed , gandhi will come.
Which will be equal to swallowing cynide and shooting ourSelves in the head at the same time.

IndianYonko

Country flag
Of all talk of civilizational superiority and it's inheriant resilience , one must protect his civilization .
It's done by protecting the future generations , see to it what they learn , what they see , with whom they interact , godamn see to it !!
ARE WE OR EVEN THIS GOVERNMENT CONCERNED ABOUT THIS PRECARIOUS SITUATION , OH NO AND WE WILL NEVER BE .
Where are those core rss men , who if they exist at all should see to this things .
Remember this opposition will return in future , it will no matter what we want.
You know what, modi and co has more power than some sultans of medieval era , he has massive power but neither that Joke of a organisation rss is involved nor bhajipao is concerned .
They dont , and they should not too but above things if not done will prove determential to the very survival of sanatan civilization and india as a nation , you understand .
Bjp and mudi should not rejine, they will be Swiftly kicked out in 24 , people are emotional , modi is not coming back in 24 no chance at all.
WE know congis are devil's , so modi was voted to deliver india from this menance of left, alas he too has finally left everything to fate.
Once I heard that India used to be the playground of the CIA and KGB. Removing old rats will take time. But they are certainly rattled and out of their hole(disguise). Once upon a time, they used to be called intellectual and patriots and whatnot.

KurtisBrian

Country flag
How it's a good thing ?
means your minds are consumed by more than war and violence. US and Canada both were not ready for war in WW2. But both had accumulated savings/wealth and also factories that could be converted to a war effort if needed. Weapons and military consumes an economy weakening it. Look at ready to fight Nazi Germany...ended up being ready to be defeated Nazi Germany. Current ready to fight USA seems to continually not succeed.

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
Once I heard that India used to be the playground of the CIA and KGB. Removing old rats will take time. But they are certainly rattled and out of their hole(disguise). Once upon a time, they used to be called intellectual and patriots and whatnot.
Sirji , 7 years it's 7 years .
Even if he did not go full stalin on such bastrds even then it was enough to do the much talked " CONSOLIDATION" as many like to talk about.
If bjp loses 24, they will win , the ungrateful snakes will win.
To win in 24 bjp should have reined in them , as it's bjp which has power .
Not them, just complete that cultural revolution which sanjay baru was talking about, I know it's just snake oil by baru to make us patriots complacent and make us believe that sab changa si

omaebakabaka

Bjp and mudi should not rejine, they will be Swiftly kicked out in 24, people are emotional , modi is not coming back in 24 no chance at all.
Even with 3 or 4 things that he has done he is called names inside and outside India....dictator, genocide, and so on. You have to give time, damage done is huge and opposition is relentless. Lot of things happened and are happening, how significant border roads and NE rail connection, it can not be under estimated at all....attempt is made to change education syllabus and what not. You are expecting too much in a short time as far as politics in India are concerned. People turncoat easily in India if it starts impacting their bottom line even a little bit. He may turn out to be same who knows but reasonable time has to pass before you can judge. All macro metrics are on good side including defence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles