India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prakshepak

Country flag
China is getting situation in India due to COVID like what it expected last summer but didnt pan out. I hope IA is vigilant.

Abdus Salem killed

In case anyone is interested in Galwan valley analysis
My god amazing

another_armchair

Country flag
Take them to AIIMS Delhi, put them into PPE suits and let them assist in the Covid ward, typically janitor/sanitary duties. Cuff their legs in a way that they can't sprint or run.

This should hopefully deter the rest from trying anything adventurous. God knows what biological weapons these creeps are smuggling in and releasing in rural/border areas.

Flying Dagger

Country flag
Tweet is unavailable what was the content ??
Take them to AIIMS Delhi, put them into PPE suits and let them assist in the Covid ward, typically janitor/sanitary duties. Cuff their legs in a way that they can't sprint or run.

This should hopefully deter the rest from trying anything adventurous. God knows what biological weapons these creeps are smuggling in and releasing in rural/border areas.

Flying Dagger

Country flag
2 Chings were caught illegally crossing into Naxalbari( i shit you not ) from Nepali border, nepali and indian rubees recovered, along with 90 USD and a bunch of other things i can't remember
Apparently it's becoming common we should raise the price to pay for such misadventure.

May be we should just remove their existence off the book. We need to change the way we act .

sorcerer

Country flag
Dragon intensifies its efforts to acquire technologically advanced military hardware via Pakistan

Dragon has speeded up the process of acquisition of high-end military hardware for reverse engineering and remove its noisy submarine engines for possible operations against the US via Bashi channel. Such acquisitions are being made via Pakistan- its long-time partner in nuclear proliferation activities and other such clandestine activities. Over the years, Pak Establishment’s subservient policies stemming from its economic needs and its perceived threat from India have turned it into a satellite state of China.
Pakistan is getting fro.m China major defence weapons. Its missiles and other weapons are from China which is providing these items for its strategic interests. What is noticeable is the Pak efforts to acquire technologically advanced weaponry from other countries for which it has no financial capability. There are credible indicators that China and Pakistan are involved in dubious deals for such purchases from other countries, which China cannot directly purchase. Obviously, the Chinese objective is to acquire such weapons/equipment for reverse engineering and produce similar weapons indigenously and replace its outdated military hardware.
The Pak Navy bought a passenger aircraft from Brazil through a third-party deal and then got it modified in a European country. While this may be used by Pakistan but its technology would be shared with China which may use that for producing similar aircraft. Pak-China are jointly producing J-17 with the Russian engine RD-93. Pakistan is also trying to get German engine for its Chinese submarines, which are noisy. China itself was concerned about it as it finds the noise of submarines reveal their positions. Pakistan is also procuring Italian torpedoes to replace the Chinese torpedoes and low-level search radars from Italy.
Beijing is now increasingly using Pakistan to acquire technologically advanced equipment and weapons for reverse engineering. Pakistan was reported to have provided with China unexploded Tomhawk cruise missiles. It also covertly shared US F-16 aircraft with China which harvested its technology for J-10 fighter aircraft.

shade

Country flag
Apparently it's becoming common we should raise the price to pay for such misadventure.

May be we should just remove their existence off the book. We need to change the way we act .
No will in the halls of power.
They capture 5 Arunachali tribesmen boys and say they are spies.

But when their spies cross over "by mistake" they are seen as "lost tourists" by our side usually.

I remember last year there was this news that there was a Ching married to a Manipuri woman in Manipur under fake ID details, and he was running a forged currency notes business or something.

Hellfire

Professional
Country flag
Govt fighting various front. Its good atleast its started. IA i think know this very well.

Another way of looking at things - creating too many fronts. COVID wave and rationale for conduct of 5 phase elections in West Bengal - an example.

Not exactly the brightest of ideas.

If I was a Congress strategic thinktank (if they had one that is), I would keep mum over every silly stuff around, and only concentrate my effort in:

First they destroyed the economy (lockdown)
Then they killed people (conduct of mass rallies in West Bengal).

mokoman

Country flag
Another way of looking at things - creating too many fronts. COVID wave and rationale for conduct of 5 phase elections in West Bengal - an example.

Not exactly the brightest of ideas.

If I was a Congress strategic thinktank (if they had one that is), I would keep mum over every silly stuff around, and only concentrate my effort in:

First they destroyed the economy (lockdown)
Then they killed people (conduct of mass rallies in West Bengal).
Sirji , read reports taht new wave of corona will peak by May first week , :hmm: any chance China will try something like last time ??

Also how good are our defenses in Arunachal Pradesh ? any chance PLA might come in and do sitin dharna ?

😁 also your flag is showing as "sweden" , did you lose faith and leave country ?

Hellfire

Professional
Country flag
On a side note, twitter handle shut down as it was becoming pointless. Not because of being in 'crosshair' etc etc. No secrecy has been breached at any time by me in any post. Including the rather pre-emptive indication of moves. That was like a challenge :)

Things evolved, so I just shut it down. This id i.e. Hellfire, has been on network since 2010 .... and shall remain active. Can always take a relook at decision to close the handle.

Hellfire

Professional
Country flag
Sirji , read reports taht new wave of corona will peak by May first week , :hmm: any chance China will try something like last time ??
The proverbial shit is yet to hit the fan. We are going to suffer .... peak somewhere mid June or so.

Also how good are our defenses in Arunachal Pradesh ? any change PLA might come in and do sitin dharna ?
Arunachal - fair enough. Depends on what the GoI wants at the time when we really need to pass the "test". And what the top commander there does.

I do not expect PLA to do anything over the coming few months. Instead, looking for a revisit to issue somewhere in mid 2022-23.

😁 also your flag is showing as "sweden" , did you lose faith and leave country ?
Swedish flags have been on my id since day 1 here. :)

Very much in India

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
The proverbial shit is yet to hit the fan. We are going to suffer .... peak somewhere mid June or so.

Arunachal - fair enough. Depends on what the GoI wants at the time when we really need to pass the "test". And what the top commander there does.

I do not expect PLA to do anything over the coming few months. Instead, looking for a revisit to issue somewhere in mid 2022-23.

Swedish flags have been on my id since day 1 here. :)

Very much in India
How dare you, you sweden you lose :lehappy:.

Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

Also how good are our defenses in Arunachal Pradesh ? any chance PLA might come in and do sitin dharna ?

No real advantage for the Chinese like last time.. Factories are running unlike last year, when they were shut down... Trains are running.. Armed forces are mostly vaccinated...

Automatic Kalashnikov

Country flag
@Hellfire, since China has refused to disengage from Gogra and Hot Springs, what does IA do now, something like what it did in August end last year, with the joint ex between IA IAF ITBP being some smokescreen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles