India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

shade

Country flag
Have we given them the land ?
If yes , then lets go bonkers and commit seppuku .
Nope, we just say sab changa si and wait for the Bengal Election results.
Hopefully that will also not be a "defeat" of some kind.

KyaBaatHai.png

I must update my reaction image collection of PM Narendra Modi with the new Sant Yogi Sanyasi Sadhu Baba pics, since it's 2021 and all.

IndianYonko

Country flag
Baat to aapki bhi shi hai;
==========================================
I don't know why whenever there is chai biscuit samaroh this thread goes on meltdown.

Looking at meltdowns,I believe in few rounds Delhi will handed over, I guess...!!!!

And if possible, pls someone summarize our gains and losses in materialistic terms...🙏🙏🙏🙏
Since low IQ me cannot understand this n-dim chess.

Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Perhaps the USN FONOPs in our EEZ was also a "gentle nudge" to accept the (((New Status Quo))) and not "vitiate the atmosphere" any further.
After all 2022 will be boom time for the global economy, driven by the Large Chinese Market.
Public announcement of USN FONOPS was more about signaling India not to make a deal with China at US/Quad expense at today's meeting.. US essentially telling India not to take US for granted.. and US too can be in the business of publicly embarrassing India, if India decides to take the US for a ride.. you know the whole opportunistic behavior by India, about going cool on Quad, in exchange for China letting Modi off the hook by disengaging..
I like this, difficulty that India finds itself in.. US is telling India not to use American strength as leverage, to gain concessions from China.. :bplease:

shade

Country flag
USN FONOPS was more about signaling India not to make a deal with China at US/Quad expense at today's meeting.. US essentially telling India not to take US for granted.. and US too can be in the business of publicly embarrassing India, if India decides to take the US for a ride.. you know the whole opportunistic behavior by India, about going cool on Quad, in exchange for China letting Modi off the hook by disengaging..
I like this, difficulty that India finds itself in.. US is telling India not to use American strength as leverage, to gain concessions from China.. :bplease:
Where has this AmERiCuNT StRenGtH materialized in defense of us vs China ? :hmm:

I have doubts whether this AmErICunT StReNgTh will even appear in defense of Taiwan.

The Quad is a meme btw.

It is simply bad for (((business))) to oppose China in any way other than theatrics.
Whether it is the US, or whether it is Bharat.

Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Where has this AmERiCuNT StRenGtH materialized in defense of us vs China ? :hmm:

I have doubts whether this AmErICunT StReNgTh will even appear in defense of Taiwan.

The Quad is a meme btw.

It is simply bad for (((business))) to oppose China in any way other than theatrics.
Whether it is the US, or whether it is Bharat.
"defense of us vs China" .. Do you mean defence of India here..? If yes, then, US is not bound to defend India.. Provide considerable logistical and intelligence support to India. Maybe..
India is using the card of a probable US India military alliance to wring concessions from China.. The quad and the artificial term Indo-pacific is theatrics all right.. But China is the main audience of the latest bout of Bhajipao and Daadiwala gung-ho ness about the Quad..

shade

Country flag
"defense of us vs China" .. Do you mean defence of India here..? If yes, then, US is not bound to defend India.. Provide considerable logistical and intelligence support to India. Maybe..
India is using the card of a probable US India military alliance to wring concessions from China.. The quad and the artificial term Indo-pacific is theatrics all right.. But China is the main audience of the latest boutique of Bhajipao and Daadiwala gung-ho ness about the Quad..
The only thing sadhu baba is gung-ho is winning the bengal election.
Galwan was just an unsolicited "event" that caught him by surprise and has to be made to go away.

Quad is a meme and on paper "organization" it is toothless and doesn't affect China in any way apart from hurting their ego and making them have a pic related reaction.

1618080139642.png

Quad is not a factor in them being initially receptive of the "disengagement" meme, as you can see, now they are acting up again, Quad and being "friends" with America has 0 effect.

Truth is we are a weak country, both economically, industrially and in terms of "unity" right now. just good enough for giving Ch. Abdul Bajwa a good thrashing once in a while I guess, but not much else.

Sadhu baba totally losing the plot since 2020 also doesn't help, Babaji looks totally uninterested in anything apart from winning elections.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
Basically saying be happy with whatever concession we (PLA) have given near Pangong.

After my hope and trust in our armed forces were lost after we did nothing after Balakot, this will be the final tombstone on my faith, if we just accept their demands and do nothing this year.

I'm just hoping things go complete bonkers and we stay out of it. Ruskies can do their work against Ukraine. Chinis can start their shit on Taiwan. US can go both ways. We just sit back and act like its not our business.
Ah, yes the policy of neutrality. Then why expect Russia/America to help us when China grabs our land? It is not their business aswell.

If China attacks Taiwan, we must attack Tibet and grab as much land as possible.

What if I say yes?

I want to see military leaders & politicians committing senpukku, but alas, I will see them hoarding medals and wealth.

Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
China is upping the ante here.. its not even gray zone warfare with coast guard and militia ships.. Not harmless kabaddi.. this is serious mind f**king of the Philippinos here.. as China has deployed PLA NAVY missile boats against Philippine civilian ships..

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
The only thing sadhu baba is gung-ho is winning the bengal election.
Galwan was just an unsolicited "event" that caught him by surprise and has to be made to go away.

Quad is a meme and on paper "organization" it is toothless and doesn't affect China in any way apart from hurting their ego and making them have a pic related reaction.

View attachment 84814

Quad is not a factor in them being initially receptive of the "disengagement" meme, as you can see, now they are acting up again, Quad and being "friends" with America has 0 effect.

Truth is we are a weak country, both economically, industrially and in terms of "unity" right now. just good enough for giving Ch. Abdul Bajwa a good thrashing once in a while I guess, but not much else.

Sadhu baba totally losing the plot since 2020 also doesn't help, Babaji looks totally uninterested in anything apart from winning elections.
Our only saving grace is our enemies are weak as well. Case in point, the paper tiger chink ponks.

That cartoon of an army has no actual combat experience. I doubt even their topmost general has ever faced real action. They saw some in Galwan and we see how that turned out.

Chinese leadership knows that their army is for show. They simply buy their enemies out. Which is why as docile as Baba has become, it's critical to keep the opposition out of power.

As for being good enough for Porkies, we are good enough for Chini lizard eaters as well. Not that they will dare escalate beyond a point, even with their poodle Biden in power.

shade

Country flag
Our only saving grace is our enemies are weak as well. Case in point, the paper tiger chink ponks.

That cartoon of an army has no actual combat experience.
I doubt even their topmost general has ever faced real action. They saw some in Galwan and we see how that turned out.

Chinese leadership knows that their army is for show. They simply buy their enemies out. Which is why as docile as Baba has become, it's critical to keep the opposition out of power.

As for being good enough for Porkies, we are good enough for Chini lizard eaters as well. Not that they will dare escalate beyond a point, even with their poodle Biden in power.
Doesn't matter, whatever arithmetic is done it has Baba and Co. spooked of the paper dragon Supa Powa Factory of the World whatever, it seems to have caused a pandemic of Dhoti-shiveritis among the top guys of the country.

Also Baba will be shown the door if he doesn't give the people what they have been voting him for, that is materialistic prosperity and strong defense policy, by Babaji's peaceful and ghandiwadi behavior, and 0 control on any form of media, he is digging his own grave come 2024.

If this was a no-blink staring match, we have blinked and pointed our face downwards.

The greatest flaw of the Indian state is apart from the traitors and dalals, the actual "decision makers" get spooked too easily, and prefer preserving the status quo, even if it is changed by gandus like the Chinks.

Blank

Country flag

That cartoon of an army has no actual combat experience. I doubt even their topmost general has ever faced real action. They saw some in Galwan and we see how that turned out.

Even if your enemy is weak. It's no use. All they have to do is sneak attack and salami slice again. History is lit with incidents like this. And we won't do shit.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Honestly tell me, can you govern a country as diverse as India(language, religion, ethnicity, race, region) in an authoritarian manner like China which is 92% Han Chinese without triggering a civil war?
Altho I have nothing agaisnt your view but! there should be a constant synergy and a natural temperament among the masses across the country which reflect Indic culture whether those are democratic values or not does not matter.
Language barrier can be bypassed, no two places in this country have completely different culture if u were to map it on a graph it will be continuous function and hence stable.

Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

But what comes after the first round of battle with the chinks.. Yes, the Chinese will not be able to make major gains in a war in the Himalayas, but, India too won't make any major gains in territory occupied.. as holding it would be a monumental task.. The American soldiers when they entered WW2 in North Africa, were simply overwhelmed by Rommel's battle hardened forces. BUT, the advantage did not last long..
Considering the possibility that round 1 of China-India war, will be a draw.. China given its economic and military size will be ready for round 2, in a few years.. Will we be ?
What ultimately got Japan during WW2, was America's unmatched industrial capacity.. From 4 aircraft carriers at the beginning of the Pacific war to 40 on the day of Japan's surrender..

Last edited:

shade

Country flag
Doesn't matter, whatever arithmetic is done it has Baba and Co. spooked of the paper dragon Supa Powa Factory of the World whatever, it seems to have caused a pandemic of Dhoti-shiveritis among the top guys of the country.

Also Baba will be shown the door if he doesn't give the people what they have been voting him for, that is materialistic prosperity and strong defense policy, by Babaji's peaceful and ghandiwadi behavior, and 0 control on any form of media, he is digging his own grave come 2024.

If this was a no-blink staring match, we have blinked and pointed our face downwards.

The greatest flaw of the Indian state is apart from the traitors and dalals, the actual "decision makers" get spooked too easily, and prefer preserving the status quo, even if it is changed by gandus like the Chinks.
I may not like the Sadhu's thakela and depressed behavior, but he still is the only hope to fix Bharat, if Baba gets the boot electorally or dies without rallying the party behind a chosen successor, Bharat will go back to the dogs, and we will cede land silently to the chinks without the average joe even knowing, Piggies' shenanigans will continue un abated, Defense equipment dalali will continue, and every other 5th column's kands imaginable.

Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Altho I have nothing agaisnt your view but! there should be a constant synergy and a natural temperament among the masses across the country which reflect Indic culture whether those are democratic values or not does not matter.
Language barrier can be bypassed, no two places in this country have completely different culture if u were to map it on a graph it will be continuous function and hence stable.
But, India and Indians .. especially Hindus have so much more in common today than 70 years ago.. Hindi too is gaining currency here in the south, with each passing day. Also, add the higher fertility rates in the north, and migration from North to South..
Ethnicities are not born, but made.. And BJP / RSS long term mission is to make an ethnic group out of all Hindus in India.. And I admire them for it..

shade

Country flag
But what comes after that.. Yes, the Chinese will not be able to make major gains in a war in the Himalayas, but, India too won't make any major gains in territory occupied.. as holding it would be a monumental task.. The American soldiers when they entered WW2 in North Africa, were simply overwhelmed by Rommel's battle hardened forces. BUT, the advantage did not last long..
Considering the possibility that round 1 of US China war, will be a draw.. China given its economic and military size will be ready for round 2, in a few years.. Will we be ?
What ultimately got Japan during WW2, for America's unmatched industrial capacity.. From 4 aircraft carriers at the beginning of the Pacific war to 40 on the day of Japan's surrender..
You assume there will be a "fight" if chinks come to grab our lands again , and not us silently giving up our lands to the Chinks.
The Galwan skirmish has shaken Baba, because it affected his most precious Opteeks, and so will not want such incidents publicized by media dalals when he cannot or doesn't want to respond in the language that the Chings understand, next time probably it will be silent with no martyrs or publicity

This is the ultimate game of everyone, Chings, Americunts, 5th column elements here, to get baba in a catch 22 situation where he can't respond and get humiliated instead, puncturing the 56" chest image.

Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
You assume there will be a "fight" if chinks come to grab our lands again , and not us silently giving up our lands to the Chinks.
The Galwan skirmish has shaken Baba, because it affected his most precious Opteeks, and so will not want such incidents publicized by media dalals when he cannot or doesn't want to respond in the language that the Chings understand, next time probably it will be silent with no martyrs or publicity

This is the ultimate game of everyone, Chings, Americunts, 5th column elements here, to get baba in a catch 22 situation where he can't respond and get humiliated instead, puncturing the 56" chest image.
That's the reason why Modi didn't bring up National Security during the current campaign.. He has realized that when in power, the 56 inch chest image, makes him vulnerable... and that is also the reason for USN to go public about its FONOPS operation.. world has seized on the "Na koi ghusa hain moment" ..

shade

Country flag
That's the reason why Modi didn't bring up National Security during the current campaign.. He has realized that when in power, the 56 inch chest image, makes him vulnerable.
It doesn't even help that roti kapda makaan is in danger now thanks to this Ching bio-weapon.
So basically both his prosperity and national defense pride planks are broken as of now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles