India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Well send just one ship (like what US did), navigating through international waters is allowed, enter into Guam EEZ for 10 mins, click pictures, then return.
Just India trolling US for the sake of it :troll:

Bruh ram US ship? Even China avoids that. We still need to buy few toys from America.
Ya'll Nibbiars when I said ram. Kuch bhi math bako.

shade

Country flag

Gloomberg article based off conjecture and anonymous sources, but yes, outsource this also to the (((foreign vendors))).

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Well send just one ship (like what US did), navigating through international waters is allowed, enter into Guam EEZ for 10 mins, click pictures, then return.
Just India trolling US for the sake of it :troll:

Bruh ram US ship? Even China avoids that. We still need to buy few toys from America.

Ahh my bad, you meant to follow them. I misunderstood :)
Next time
:brahmos::brahmos::brahmos:

shade

Country flag
On a serious note, Bharat will have to do something big and brutal at the beginning of this century itself. otherwise this poking won't stop for rest of the century.
KyaBaatHai.png

Will never happen, there is no will to even control various domestic pests like Naxals, both Urban and Jungli, Khalistanis, randikhana news media, Bhadwawood/tUrduwood, Big Tech SM and others, foreign funded Missionaries, Momineens, the list goes on and on, till the homefront is clean and secure, we cannot deal with external enemies who will use the above 5th columns to weaken the country from within.

I wish a day comes when a strong Bharat applies the stick to all his enemies openly, but maybe that day will never come :/

doreamon

Country flag
You need goteez and a stronk economy to finger Uncle Sam, both of which Lockdownistan doesn't have right now.

Most forum members including me right now are like those Chong protestors crying tears of impotent rage and throwing rotten tomatoes at US embassy in China because the Americunts bombed the Chinese Embassy in Belgrade, Serbia :troll: "by mistake" :troll:, and the PRChong sarkar was too weak to do anything but spew angery Jhumlas.

We are so weak that not even jhumlas against this will be spewed :/
Lets believe they were threatening china in our EEZ far from them so that if tomorrow china enters our EEZ they ll be there for us ... Or It was a message to china .. "" See we can enter indian water can you do it"" !! 😂

Last edited:

another_armchair

Country flag
Lets believe they were threatening china in our EEZ far from them so that if tomorrow china enters our EEZ they ll be there for us ... It was a message to china .. "" See we can enter indian water can you do it"" !! 😂
Yeah... USN was throwing a dare to PLAN from Indian EEZ - Pichwaade mein dum hai toh Indian EEZ mein meri tarah ghus kar ke dikha...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles