India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

SimplyIndian

Country flag
Both Chinkies, Paxtani, Internal forces are desperately trying to make fellow Indians believe that our armed forces is useless and aren't great. Despite the fact, the truth is something else. Don't know if they are being overconfident or something else.
All are scared after galwan and china back off. They suddenly realized might of IM and political resolve. No danda fight, now fight will be with guns. Table has turned. Antony is gone, antonia can not tame IM. That's the saddest part.

international bazzati hui hai china ki. Aus, tw, indo, Vietnam everyone guessing how chutia china force really is.
Pdf and other dakkans are justifying china chutiapa. But everyone know who is boss in Himalaya.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
You mean goatfucker @Zarvan?
Zarvan with his long beard and terrorist mentality is there, others like Umair Khalid and RazPak, the list is long.
Then there is WindJammer with his fucklogic about anything airforce related, crybaby mods like Eagle who will ban you if you sound like logic.
But the most I hated are cuck Indians lurking there taking insults over their self-respect and still trying to sound polite. There was especially one wannabe-intellectual bong (don't remember his name), who played with insane sarcasm and steadily developed a reputation.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Zarvan with his long beard and terrorist mentality is there, others like Umair Khalid and RazPak, the list is long.
Then there is WindJammer with his fucklogic about anything airforce related, crybaby mods like Eagle who will ban you if you sound like logic.
But the most I hated are cuck Indians lurking there taking insults over their self-respect and still trying to sound polite. There was especially one wannabe-intellectual bong (don't remember his name), who played with insane sarcasm and steadily developed a reputation.
Yeah simple, in PDF Ek Pakistani thookta hai aur dusre Pakistani usse chaatne aate hai😁.

Country flag

Biden can't support Beijing Olympics while boycotting Georgia

Beijing Biden boycotts a part of his own country and supports the communist enemy. Leader of
the free world.

sorcerer

Country flag

Any truth to this
if its "china says " then its a lie
There is no truth to it.

btw..we know why the world is suffering cuz the wuhan virus doesnt spread from human to human.."said" china.

its china..its a lie

sorcerer

Country flag
India hopes for Chinese disengagement at remaining points in Ladakh

Ahead of another round of high-level military talks with China, India on Thursday said it would like to see disengagement at remaining friction points in eastern Ladakh that could lead to restoration of peace and tranquillity along the frontier and provide conditions for progress of overall bilateral ties.

The 11th round of Corps Commander talks is scheduled to start at 10:30 AM on Friday at the Chushul border point on the Indian side of the Line of Actual Control (LAC) in eastern Ladakh, sources in the security establishment said.

another covid surge..
expect chinese snakes to do their usual infiltration drama at some points and escalation during the talks

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
Probably among the reasons we don't commit full time to quad

View attachment 84546
Okay, what the fuck?

Yeah, I understand international maritime laws dictate that but were this action necessary? Even if they want to ascertain their dominance, do it silently. Even if they have done it, why publish it?

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Okay, what the fuck?

Yeah, I understand international maritime laws dictate that but were this action necessary? Even if they want to ascertain their dominance, do it silently. Even if they have done it, why publish it?
I have my doubts about US military being not in sync with their state department.

This incident emphasises that US military has not put much thought in indo part of indo Pacific strategy.

Whatever they are saying will make sense to us only after 10 years i guess.
- U.S Army seem to be focussed on pacific part of Indo-pacific, not much thinking happening on indo side of things.
- They seem be planning for mega cities as battlefields as well.
- New Long range strike weapons to take out the archer, not just focussing on the arrows.
- Creation of protective bubbles for forward troops inside enemy territory.
- New Vertical lift long range airlift capability.
- two brigades training in arctic.
==========
The Army in the Indo-Pacific: A Conversation with General James McConville and General Paul LaCamera

HawkisRight

Country flag
I have my doubts about US military being not in sync with their state department.

This incident emphasises that US military has not put much thought in indo part of indo Pacific strategy.
No bro...they r totally in sync wid state department..it was done at same time kerry(favourite face of DC liberal jamat) was in India..now only GoI knows whats d real reason... interestinglly since coming to power Biden admin did different kinds pressure tactics on Morrison gov, on MBS, on UAE, on ruskies, on Netanyahu..now we can only guess about reasons but it would be very interesting now how GoI responds to it.... Protection of India's maritime border and EEZ falls on IN so guess all u want

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles