India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
I find it funny when Chinese living in America criticise America for like, ''so much protests. America is weak, this clearly shows our time has come! ". I mean, why the fuck are you not in China then?

Let's be honest we Indians have many flaws. We also criticise America. But at least we aren't that deprave to shit on Rome, when in Rome.

Didn't China became what it is today due to USA being lax on them? Now they want to bite the hands that feed them. So fucking insecure.

Can't believe, we were fucking dumb to think they were a "civilization" and our ''brother''. With such backstabbers like this, as Chanakya recommends, purge them whenever you find them. They don't deserve your friendship, or your mercy.
Actually you should,I would.i am very much like the chinese in mentality and outlook.i was just born indian.that means I would approve 85 percent to 90 percent of actions of contemporary china if it was done by india and indians.for comparison I only approve some 70 percent of how things run right now in india.

You must be completely ruthless and amoral, working on the principle of only group evolutionary survival as I am convinced that is the way to outlast and overpower other tribes.

shade

Country flag
Actually you should,I would.i am very much like the chinese in mentality and outlook.i was just born indian.that means I would approve 85 percent to 90 percent of actions of contemporary china if it was done by india and indians.for comparison I only approve some 70 percent of how things run right now in india.

You must be completely ruthless and amoral, working on the principle of only group evolutionary survival as I am convinced that is the way to outlast and overpower other tribes.
Indians overdo the meme of ((( being loyal to the host country ))) to the motherland's detriment.
I guess this is reason why we don't have solid shilling/lobbying in the West, vis Piggies, Chinks, Turkis, Farsis ( lol )

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Indians overdo the meme of ((( being loyal to the host country ))) to the motherland's detriment.
I guess this is reason why we don't have solid shilling/lobbying in the West, vis Piggies, Chinks, Turkis, Farsis ( lol )
We don’t seek for west’s approval, those who do keep licking the boots of what a foreign NGO, a foreign media or a foreign “journalist” says.

shade

Country flag
We don’t seek for west’s approval, those who do keep licking the boots of what a foreign NGO, a foreign media or a foreign “journalist” says.
The bourgeois liberal elite in this country who control the narratives on traditional media, SM and Academia do.

And so do most of Diaspora, both of the recently immigrated type and those ABCD wannabe whites.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
This is What happens when you are a Chinese and visiting DFI😁.
#RIP_EvaZheng😃. साले चिनियो को भी अंग्रेज़ी लिखनी नहीं आती। :facepalm: ...!!!
Ah shit.
Chunsusl airstrip was captured by Chinese.
1617875442972.jpeg
:megusta: :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound::pound::troll:
1617875917312.jpeg

Blank

Country flag
View attachment 84441

The extreme problem of inbreds they don't care china herself admitted 4 or 5 died after 9 months but they remember the Indians that died

TASS is godi media NY times US news etc
That's why Pakistan is so least developed
China is Thier god now someday it won't be so
Should have told them that yeah, so is Pakistan trying to make peace with India too even though Kashmir is already ours.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
It seems to me you are becoming the victim of info warfare yourself. Let these batmunchers and goatshaggers do whatever they want to in their house, no need to read or follow them.

I have been a lurker on these forums (specially PDF) for many years, believe me, nothing remotely intelligent or valuable comes out of them. You only end up with negative emotions and dead brain cells reading their logic.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
It seems to me you are becoming the victim of info warfare yourself. Let these batmunchers and goatshaggers do whatever they want to in their house, no need to read or follow them.

I have been a lurker on these forums (specially PDF) for many years, believe me, nothing remotely intelligent or valuable comes out of them. You only end up with negative emotions and dead brain cells reading their logic.
You mean goatfucker @Zarvan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles