Status
Not open for further replies.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag

Destrius

Country flag
Did China change its territorial claims?
53aa95306bb3f7412391ee34.jpeg.jpg

This is the official Chinese map I'm familiar with and they claim most of Arunachal Pradesh.

But on a map provided by CGTN (Chinese state-owned broadcaster), they claim much less of Arunachal Pradesh. Even Tawang isn't shown as part of China in this map. Additionally, the Trans-Karakorum Tract which was the part of POK ceded to China is officially part of Xinjiang, but is shown as separate in this map.
China-map-pic-1-770x431-1.png

Is this just an oversight? But if so why would China even make these new maps with unusual borders?

Link to the CGTN article: https://america.cgtn.com/2021/04/02/the-heat-is-an-india-pakistan-detente-likely
The map is at the bottom on the "More from the Heat" section.

Last edited:

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Chinese won’t criticise their military expansion and stupid PLA aggressions like Pakistanis wont talk about their terrorism.

There is no need to give space to their thoughts here at DFI.

I am a witness and close observer of Chinese traits for last 15 odd years of various forums.

I know how Indians were always appreciative of their coming together as a successful enterprising nation. Most of Indian saw them as civilisational sibling. But the kind of bitter and uncouth rants they kept spouting at us the reaction from us became inevitable given we develop our own Indian forums.

A lesson for Chinese which Australians cricket team also learnt the hard way is to know that once we decide to give it back we have no fine tuning knobs. We just go berserk and keep it like that forever.

Blank

Country flag
I find it funny when Chinese living in America criticise America for like, ''so much protests. America is weak, this clearly shows our time has come! ". I mean, why the fuck are you not in China then?

Let's be honest we Indians have many flaws. We also criticise America. But at least we aren't that deprave to shit on Rome, when in Rome.

Didn't China became what it is today due to USA being lax on them? Now they want to bite the hands that feed them. So fucking insecure.

Can't believe, we were fucking dumb to think they were a "civilization" and our ''brother''. With such backstabbers like this, as Chanakya recommends, purge them whenever you find them. They don't deserve your friendship, or your mercy.

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
I find it funny when Chinese living in America criticise America for like, ''so much protests. America is weak, this clearly shows our time has come! ". I mean, why the fuck are you not in China then?

Let's be honest we Indians have many flaws. We also criticise America. But at least we aren't that deprave to shit on Rome, when in Rome.

Didn't China became what it is today due to USA being lax on them? Now they want to bite the hands that feed them. So fucking insecure.

Can't believe, we were fucking dumb to think they were a "civilization" and our ''brother''. With such backstabbers like this, as Chanakya recommends, purge them whenever you find them. They don't deserve your friendship, or your mercy.
We can't purge them! Rather there are enough people who need to be subjected to that treatment first.
Defend against them stubbornly

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Like how many times Pakistanis will make a joke out of themselves :pound::pound::pound::pound::pound: And how many times we’ll have to remind those inbred Porkies:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:???????
2801E953-09C9-42FD-A3AC-5EB53CAA22A4.jpeg

“We Pakistanis ruled for 1000 years on you Indian Hindu Baniyas”, Gone wrong!

Parody...Parody...Parody...!!!

View attachment 84215

So we have a kapoor...⬆⬆⬆.

View attachment 84217

And we have a Tyagi...⬆⬆⬆.

View attachment 84219

And we even have a Shekhawat from PoK!!!⬆⬆⬆.

Meanwhile Porkistanis 🇵🇰 with Chaudhary, Rajput, Cheema, Bajwa, Randhawa, Dhillon, Chauhan, Tyagi, Kapoor, Shekhawat, Bhatti, and Sehgal as surnames.

View attachment 84222

Moral of the story: Pakistanis are Indians who don’t want themselves to be called Indians.

1617855042105.png

1617855067806.png

1617855092706.png

Meanwhile Porkistanis 🇵🇰 with Chaudhary, Rajput, Cheema, Bajwa, Randhawa, Dhillon, Chauhan, Tyagi, Kapoor, Shekhawat, Bhatti, and Sehgal as surnames.

A8DE2AAC-BA1F-4376-A636-8F77E68C3491.jpeg

Moral of the story: Pakistanis are Indians who don’t want themselves to be called Indians.

These so called Muslims are converts, their ancestors were Hindus/Sikhs and they are calling themselves some sort of Arabs and Turks after Ertugrul Ghazi😆 Keeping Indian surnames😁.

Last edited:

fire starter

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Like how many times Pakistanis will make a joke out of themselves :pound::pound::pound::pound::pound: And how many times we’ll have to remind those inbred Porkies:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:???????
View attachment 84364

View attachment 84365

View attachment 84366

View attachment 84367

View attachment 84368

These so called Muslims are converts, their ancestors were Hindus/Sikhs and they are calling themselves some sort of Arabs and Turks after Ertugrul Ghazi😆 Keeping Indian surnames😁.
I can tell a lot of things to this inbred by any way I will not waste my time on such dick head.

Cheran

Country flag
View attachment 84364

After posting this titillating message SDF poster was seen doing Mughalai things with Sir Zaid

1617858752468.png

doreamon

Country flag
A video posted on Twitter by China's Cultural Counsellor at the Chinese embassy in Pakistan has backfired on him. Zhang Heqing recently tweeted a video of a dancing Chinese girl with the caption: "Off your hijab, let me see your eyes. #Xinjiang dance".

The tweet has not gone well with Pakistani citizens as the hijab is considered a sacred piece of clothing that women cover their heads with...

img2_505_080321094847.jpg

China trolling Iron birather ... Asking pakistani women to remove hijab so that chinese can see them ... Just like xinxiang muslim women 😂

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
A video posted on Twitter by China's Cultural Counsellor at the Chinese embassy in Pakistan has backfired on him. Zhang Heqing recently tweeted a video of a dancing Chinese girl with the caption: "Off your hijab, let me see your eyes. #Xinjiang dance".

The tweet has not gone well with Pakistani citizens as the hijab is considered a sacred piece of clothing that women cover their heads with...

View attachment 84391
Should have gone with 'clothes off'....that would have satisfied the Paki inbreds.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Where is my money BJP? Give me my money because Wumaos are claiming BJP is paying money for using Social Media, @JPNadda give me my money back!
View attachment 84379

🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬कहा है हमारे पैसे???🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
View attachment 84378
It’s funny how this theme recurs in both of our neighbours, because they do stupid things they “assume” their adversary(us) also must doing the same thing.

Pakistan : since they treat their minorities miserably and keep sending tangos, their entire narrative is based on convincing their own people india is also doing the same thing.

China: since CCP sponsors pachas paise, they try to convince their own crowd BJP must be doing the same thing.

There must be a scientific term for this phenomenon.

shade

Country flag
It’s funny how this theme recurs in both of our neighbours, because they do stupid things they “assume” their adversary(us) also must doing the same thing.

Pakistan : since they treat their minorities miserably and keep sending tangos, their entire narrative is based on convincing their own people india is also doing the same thing.

China: since CCP sponsors pachas paise, they try to convince their own crowd BJP must be doing the same thing.

There must be a scientific term for this phenomenon.
It's called "projection", it's a legit psychological thing.

I wish Bhajipao would actually have pacchas paise squads and paid attention to control big techs and SMs like chinks do.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
It's called "projection", it's a legit psychological thing.
Our desi nationalist intellectual class should explain to our folks a bit more about this concept “projection of own insecurities on to other nations”.

Even the west does this to India, when western commentators especially the murican ones talk about “visible poverty” in India, they are subconsciously feeling guilty about gentrification they did in their own cities. they hide their poor restricted to certain neighbourhoods and we don’t. in India rich and poor live side by side, and there is no law restricting us from living that way.

Another example is “minority rights” commentary from west, they know that Christianity is responsible for murdering indigenous cultures around the world, it is projected as “concern for minority rights” in India.

Another one, Pakis intellectual class tell their awam that India will attack CPEC, because paki know they attacked Mumbai 26/11 (India’s financial capital). this debt is yet to be repaid.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles