India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tactical Doge

๐•ฑ๐–”๐–”๐–‘๐–˜ ๐–—๐–š๐–˜๐– ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐–†๐–“๐–Œ๐–Š๐–‘๐–˜ ๐–‹๐–Š๐–†๐–—
Country flag
I got to know from one Chief of Naval staff's interview that around 300 chinki fishing vessels visit Indian Ocean periodically throughout the year and the navy monitors all of them

Tactical Doge

๐•ฑ๐–”๐–”๐–‘๐–˜ ๐–—๐–š๐–˜๐– ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐–†๐–“๐–Œ๐–Š๐–‘๐–˜ ๐–‹๐–Š๐–†๐–—
Country flag
I got to know from one Chief of Naval staff's interview that around 300 chinki fishing vessels visit Indian Ocean periodically throughout the year and the navy monitors all of them
Insightful
He also said they'll take delivery of IAC in February, we all know what happened to that

Gandaberunda

Country flag
After Galwan standoff, Indian Navy is aggressively monitoring and harassing Chinese vessels in Indian Ocean. This info was from Chinese themselves during de escalation statements

Country flag
If this is happening to covaxin, same thing must be happening to pfizer and moderna vaccines as well.
imagine the amount of money Pfizer and moderna must be spending to coverup negative stories.
when it comes to competition and making money US corporations are the dirtiest players in the world.
Free vaccines is not good for business when US wants to SELL vaccines and make money and profit from the
desperation .

Tactical Doge

Country flag
After Galwan standoff, Indian Navy is aggressively monitoring and harassing Chinese vessels in Indian Ocean. This info was from Chinese themselves during de escalation statements
That interview was before galwan IG
He says they started doing more aggressive mapping and recon just after 2008 and progressively uped their activities and the peak activity was around 2017-19 I guess

another_armchair

Country flag
Found a google ad of a China based plate laser cutting machine manufacturer.

Clicked on it.

A Tawk.to chat window popped up and there was a long welcome message ending with - You are talking to a human being here.

That was good enough.

I wrote - I will order your machine if you free Tibet.

Got blocked immediately.

Sharing the google ad link here. Click on it, let their google account get charged, rile up the CCP minions.

Changed google ad link to tiny url.

BlackViking

Country flag
Found a google ad of a China based plate laser cutting machine manufacturer.

Clicked on it.

A Tawk.to chat window popped up and there was a long welcome message ending with - You are talking to a human being here.

That was good enough.

I wrote - I will order your machine if you free Tibet.

Got blocked immediately.

Sharing the google ad link here. Click on it, let their google account get charged, rile up the CCP minions.

Changed google ad link to tiny url.
Maja nahi aaya yaar. Meri baat to quotation tak ho gayi. Details will be sent to [email protected]

JBH22

They have been able to delay S-400 for 4 years must have some leverage??
Well we paid for that system, its first part coming this year. Decoupling from Russia will be a big mistake. We cannot allow the axis Russia-China-Pakistan to form on Eurasian. Imagine will be tighten from all sides.
Play all sides is in our interest. Keep Russia while making baby steps toward uncle Sam.

samsaptaka

เคคเคธเฅเคฎเคพเคคเฅ เค‰เคคเฅเคคเคฟเคทเฅเค  เค•เฅŒเคจเฅเคคเฅ‡เคฏ เคฏเฅเคฆเฅเคงเคพเคฏ เค•เฅƒเคคเคจเคฟเคทเฅเคšเคฏ
Country flag
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles