India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Me being a BJP supporter.. I think BJP over reacts in using the sedition charge very liberally... sedition against Shampoo wale casanova Tharoor.. come on .. BJP needs to lighten up.. and smoke some weed.. Tharoorasaurus (Thesaurus) is our best asset against western imperialism..

Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
If Chinese directly saying we will do the f we want than what stops US from having base in Taiwan even though it has an Taiwan defence command. Eventually its Taiwan number next.
US deep state is like titanic.. it takes time to change course.. all in its own good time .. It takes time to undo Kissing rapprochement with China.. the small dick Chinese are too full of themselves to understand this..

Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
US deep state is like titanic.. it takes time to change course.. all in its own good time .. It takes time to undo Kissing rapprochement with China.. the small dick Chinese are too full of themselves to understand this..
I meant kissinger..:)

Indrajit

Country flag
It doesn’t work like that, America can ground our whole fleet through a sanction on India.
True of everyone we buy from. What we need is to hold adequate spares. While there is a risk of US sanctions, it’s nowhere as big as many think. We can’t spend all our lives running scared of possible nightmare scenarios, for all purposes, even the Tejas can be grounded by any American sanctions. We have apaches, the P8’s and now possibly drones. Nothing special about a fighter aircraft.

I have always held a contrarian opinion on this idea of multiple platforms. We simply have no choice because we are importing. We hand over enormous leverage to anyone who supplies, be it the Russians or the French and they have all extracted their pound of flesh. I believe adding an American platform reduces the leverage that existing suppliers have ( the view that it increases risk of someone or the other playing hardball is also true but they do so over a smaller percentage). The highest risk of American pressure (I don’t believe sanctions are very likely) is if we are dependent on them, the numbers we are looking to buy don’t by themselves add up to sufficient leverage. We are now at more risk of Russian pressure than we are of American, anyone with an idea of how much price gouging the Russians have done over the last two decades will agree.

I believe that we achieve both our strategic aims and derisk leveraging practices by our present suppliers by looking at American platforms.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
True of everyone we buy from. What we need is to hold adequate spares. While there is a risk of US sanctions, it’s nowhere as big as many think. We can’t spend all our lives running scared of possible nightmare scenarios, for all purposes, even the Tejas can be grounded by any American sanctions. We have apaches, the P8’s and now possibly drones. Nothing special about a fighter aircraft.

I have always held a contrarian opinion on this idea of multiple platforms. We simply have no choice because we are importing. We hand over enormous leverage to anyone who supplies, be it the Russians or the French and they have all extracted their pound of flesh. I believe adding an American platform reduces the leverage that existing suppliers have ( the view that it increases risk of someone or the other playing hardball is also true but they do so over a smaller percentage). The highest risk of American pressure (I don’t believe sanctions are very likely) is if we are dependent on them, the numbers we are looking to buy don’t by themselves add up to sufficient leverage. We are now at more risk of Russian pressure than we are of American, anyone with an idea of how much price gouging the Russians have done over the last two decades will agree.

I believe that we achieve both our strategic aims and derisk leveraging practices by our present suppliers by looking at American platforms.
Thats why I say when we can shamelessly using American engines in our ”indigenous” aircraft then Lockheed Martin’s offer for shifting F-16 production line to India was much much better back in 2017.

Cheran

Country flag
1616212773562.png

1616212807052.png

On the 1000th page anniversary on CCP-India-tension thread on DFI, CCP agents Jlames Blond & Jling Blonde wants to know:-

1. Why Ahsan make a lot of noise when CCP position troop on its border?

2. Why Ahsan ban lot of CCP apps?

3. Why Ahsan bring in a lot of troops in CCP land?

4. Why Ahsan do some steps in economic decoupling?

5. Why Ahsan fight in Kalwan?

6. Why Ahsan planes tailing CCP ships in IOR?

7. Why Ahsan send ship to CCP sea?

8. Why Ahsan doing lot of missile tests?

9. Why Ahsan building lot of roads & developing infra. on CCP border?

10. Why Ahsan not listen to Ahsan intellectuals on having peace with CCP?

11. Why Ahsan arrest journalist by accusing him of CCP spy?

12. Why Ahsan put troops on Kailash & rezang la?

13. Why Ahsan block CCP patrols?

14. Why Ahsan not behave like in 2013 when net result was demolition of Ahsan assests at Chumar?

15. Why jingoistic Ahsan newspapers/people spread lies about CCP?

16. Why Ahsan talk about Quad?

17. Why Ahsan not like CCP vaccine?

18. Why Ahsan sending Ahsan vaccine to all countries?

19. Why Ahsan not accepting CCP virus panel study that say Covid come from India?

20. Why Ahsan sell Brahmos to phillipines & talk to Japan?

Last edited:

saneel2014

Country flag
View attachment 82268
View attachment 82269

On the 1000th page anniversary on CCP-India-tension thread on DFI, CCP agents Jlames Blond & Jling Blonde wants to know:-

1. Why Ahsan make a lot of noise when CCP position troop on its border?

2. Why Ahsan ban lot of CCP apps?

3. Why Ahsan bring in a lot of troops in CCP land?

4. Why Ahsan do some steps in economic decoupling?

5. Why Ahsan fight in Kalwan?

6. Why Ahsan planes tailing CCP ships in IOR?

7. Why Ahsan send ship to CCP sea?

8. Why Ahsan doing lot of missile tests?

9. Why Ahsan building lot of roads & developing infra. on CCP border?

10. Why Ahsan not listen to Ahsan intellectuals on having peace with CCP?

11. Why Ahsan arrest journalist by accusing him of CCP spy?

12. Why Ahsan put troops on Kailash & rezang la?

13. Why Ahsan block CCP patrols?

14. Why Ahsan not behave like in 2013 when net result was demolition of Ahsan assests at Chumar?

15. Why jingoistic Ahsan newspapers/people spread lies about CCP?

16. Why Ahsan talk about Quad?

17. Why Ahsan not like CCP vaccine?

18. Why Ahsan sending Ahsan vaccine to all countries?

19. Why Ahsan not accepting CCP virus panel study that say Covid come from India?

20. Why Ahsan sell Brahmos to phillipines & talk to Japan?
It's not kailash, it's shenpaoshan u dirty ahsan.....anyways u forgot most important question: what is ahsan doing 100kms deep in South tibet(Arunachal Pradesh)?

BlackViking

Country flag
It's not kailash, it's shenpaoshan u dirty ahsan.....anyways u forgot most important question: what is ahsan doing 100kms deep in South tibet(Arunachal Pradesh)?
The most important question is why and how illiterate, 3rd world Ahsan is showing middle finger to the middle kingdom and banging PLAdyboys left and right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles