India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
He was responsible for the murder of Kaoboys. India has never seen such an irresponsible and a spineless Prime minister. If Modi was in power during those days, history would have been different.
If Modi would have been the PM instead of Indira Gandhi in 1971 we would have been seeing Akhand Bharat.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
May be but since he is a man of armed forces, I want to give him all benefit of doubts. Until it is proven outright, I will not tag him with any bad tag.
He is, he had posted rubbish about the scrapping of Article 370 and 35A, he was totally doing politics, no facts just political statements, I consider him a soldout.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
He is, he had posted rubbish about the scrapping of Article 370 and 35A, he was totally doing politics, no facts just political statements, I consider him a soldout.
One such stooge is admiral Ramdas. Incompetent congress stooge was promoted rather than getting him court marshal. He is a big voice against Indian Nuclear Program. unfortunately, we have had some incompetent and bad guys in highest positions.

When we remember some excellent general's name, Manekshwa, Padmanabhanan, Sundar ji comes to mind.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Let them do yaar, never interrupt your enemy while he is making a mistake, the ones who laugh on others and interfere in others are the ones who suffer, world used to laugh on China being poor, today China is the biggest pain in NATO’s arse, World used to laugh on us that we will become a banana republic now everyone is begging for vaccines from us...

Let them do whatever they want in their own country, ignore them. We give them importance hence they continue doing it, if we’ll ignore it they will reduce the frequency of such g*ndmasti.

They are facing worst infection and economic crisis and still if they want to focus on us, let them, we will have one competitor less, and we’ll become 5th largest economy this year once again thanks to Brits themselves.

HawkisRight

Country flag
Let them do yaar, never interrupt your enemy while he is making a mistake, the ones who laugh on others and interfere in others are the ones who suffer, world used to laugh on China being poor, today China is the biggest pain in NATO’s arse, World used to laugh on us that we will become a banana republic now everyone is begging for vaccines from us...

Let them do whatever they want in their own country, ignore them. We give them importance hence they continue doing it, if we’ll ignore it they will reduce the frequency of such g*ndmasti.

They are facing worst infection and economic crisis and still if they want to focus on us, let them, we will have one competitor less, and we’ll become 5th largest economy this year once again thanks to Brits themselves.
Well yes these Anglos can discuss whatever d fuq they want in their parliament But British should NEVER be allowed in quad NO more brown sepoys under colonial masters...also why our politicians are not discussing situation in Northern Ireland, Falklands, chagos, atrocities on black people in Britain...well Modi government can invite Argentinian president for next years republic day parade as chief guest and discuss about Falklands situation That would be a good start..

Flying Dagger

Country flag
I remember someone telling that apparently after he came to know about RAW's plans to do so he immediately called up Zia-ul-Haq and told him about the plans to attack the nuclear facility, he destroyed the R&AW and several other smaller wings of R&AW as he thought that its officers were Indira Gandhi's agents, budgets for R&AW was reduced and the organization was severely undermined and all of his actions set the Indian external intelligence apparatus decades back.
From what I gather from Nitin Gokhale's book on R.N. Kao, his loyalty was also under question as he was seen as a close confidant of Mrs. Indira Gandhi, which even if true(and most likely it was) was no reason to do what he did to RAW.
Interesting Fact is that Morarji Desai was awarded the highest civilian honour(correct me If I am wrong) of Nishan-e-Pakistani by the Pakistani government.
Let me touch the topic which I guess you conveniently left off.

He had belief in cure through drinking own urine. Porki PM showed an interest in that and started talking abt that with him and formed a sort of family vibe.

So yes he immediately called and slipped it off.

Both him and Indira are the reason we have a nuclear powered porkistan.

Also, keep in mind that there was no diplomatic relations between India and Israel then. We were on thre opposite sides of the Cold War.

Still the offer was proposed on behalf of Israel.

They just wanted to refuel their assets and we didn't let them do that.

Biggest Chutzpah of last century apart from partition on unequal terms and Nehru.

mokoman

Country flag
Let me touch the topic which I guess you conveniently left off.

He had belief in cure through drinking own urine. Porki PM showed an interest in that and started talking abt that with him and formed a sort of family vibe.

So yes he immediately called and slipped it off.

Both him and Indira are the reason we have a nuclear powered porkistan.

Biggest Chutzpah of last century apart from partition on unequal terms and Nehru.
What would bombing them change ?

Chinese would have given them material and tech for bomb , nothing we could do would change that.

We should have settled pakistan problem in 1971 itself.That was biggest failure.

Besides , i read somewhere that we tweaked our nuke use policy. from no first use to use if our forces are attacked "anywhere" , "anywhere" includes POK . i doubt in a war neither pakistan or china will use nukes.
it will all be conventional.

sorcerer

Country flag
Indian Army leases 4 Heron unmanned aerial vehicles from Israel

NEW DELHI: The Indian Army has leased four Heron unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) made by Israel Aerospace Industries (IAI) for possible deployment along the 3,488 kilometer India-China border.

The four medium-altitude long endurance UAVs are expected to be delivered to the Indian Army between August and December, a person familiar with the matter said Monday.

The lease agreement for the four UAVs was signed mid-January using the emergency powers given to the armed forces to speed up military purchases, a second person in the know of the matter said. The lease period is for three years, the second person added.

Indrajit

Country flag

Not the full story. The former Pakistani chief of the nuclear program spoke to Dr.Raja Ramanna and warned that Pakistan would attack BARC if there was an Indian or Israeli attack on Pakistani nuclear sites. Too much off a risk. Dr. RR spoke to PM Indira Gandhi and the plan was shelved.

Flying Dagger

Country flag
Not the full story. The former Pakistani chief of the nuclear program spoke to Dr.Raja Ramanna and warned that Pakistan would attack BARC if there was an Indian or Israeli attack on Pakistani nuclear sites. Too much off a risk. Dr. RR spoke to PM Indira Gandhi and the plan was shelved.
I have shared the attack thing in previous post but that again I'll say would be a chutzpah.

We should have let them attack it Israel would have gladly accepted the responsibility. After that America would have curtailed Porks or we wouod have thrashed them.

That impotence costed us a nuke powered pork right on our border.

Indrajit

Country flag
I have shared the attack thing in previous post but that again I'll say would be a chutzpah.

We should have let them attack it Israel would have gladly accepted the responsibility. After that America would have curtailed Porks or we wouod have thrashed them.

That impotence costed us a nuke powered pork right on our border.
In 1983, it was the Pakistanis who would have had American support, not us. They also had some F16’s delivered that same year, though I’m not sure of the exact timeline. Thrashing them may not have been as feasible then as we think now. Otherwise you wouldn’t have people like RR intervening and IG agreeing.

Flying Dagger

Country flag
In 1983, it was the Pakistanis who would have had American support, not us. They also had some F16’s delivered that same year, though I’m not sure of the exact timeline. Thrashing them may not have been as feasible then as we think now. Otherwise you wouldn’t have people like RR intervening and IG agreeing.
You mean more support than they did to Israel ?

Absolutely not , after that strike tables would have turned completely against Porks.

And if they had dared to launch an attack on India would have been squashed pretty easily.

Not to forget the support Israel would have gave us in such scenario both political and military.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles