India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
For all their legions of Nuclear experts and reams of research papers, no US fighter aircraft has struck the sovereign territory of another nuclear power.. US drone strikes on Pakistan were undertaken after Pak military clearance..
Yes, mate. Indian airforce being the latest candidate for that list where a nuclear state has bombed another nuclear state.

there was one incident between USSR and China, but CCP had just started their nuclear program. probably does not count when that incident happened.

I am not aware of any other incident, others can pitch in if they know of a nuclear state doing air strikes in another nuclear state.

Suhaldev

Country flag

sorcerer

Country flag
Russia backs India on non-interference of foreign powers on LAC tensions

Russia has backed India on the issue of non-interference of foreign powers in addressing border tensions with China.

It has also welcomed the understanding reached between External Affairs Minister S Jaishankar and his Chinese counterpart Wang Yi on February 25, which called for the Moscow declaration to be the basis for disengagement and de-escalation in Ladakh.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag

doreamon

Country flag
This is some fucked up shit, a real cultural genocide hapenning right in front of our eyes and the rest of the world, especially islamic countries is like..."meh"
Cnt wait to see little Abdul chan in pakistan speaking like this with cute asian music in background on how weird his urdu name is and whether he ll be lashed if he speaks urdu 😂 . That cute music though.... china does it with style ..

Romediablo

Country flag
It's strange that the English title and the video are not the same thing.😂 She didn't even mention her own name, so how did she get involved in nationality?
Can you translate for us ? Lets see how you interpret it

sunshine

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Can you translate for us ? Lets see how you interpret it
It's just a normal chat between a kindergarten aunt and a kindergarten little girl.
Interesting Children's Dialogue,The little girl said she had a brother, and the teacher asked what his name was. The little girl said, I won't say.The teacher asked why didn't say it. Little girl: I don't know my brother's Chinese name. I only know his Uighur name.
Teacher: Can you tell me your brother's Uighur name?Little girl: No, because my brother's Uighur name is too long for you to remember. It's just a normal and interesting chat between kindergarten aunt and children,Didn't even ask the little girl her name, Because the teacher knows the child's name, the little girl said his brother's name. didn't make any fun of the name question.

😂

Flying Dagger

Country flag
There was one planned airstrike but cancelled at last .

Israel was going to bomb Porks.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Are you talking about the 1980's plan of the Israelis to bomb Kahuta?
Yes it was a joint operation of R&AW and Mossad, R&AW was tasked for the Clandestine Espionage while Israeli Airforce was tasked to bomb the Kahuta facility on signal of R&AW. But you know then Morarji Desai licked the balls of Pakistan.

Flying Dagger

Country flag
Yes it was a joint operation of R&AW and Mossad, R&AW was tasked for the Clandestine Espionage while Israeli Airforce was tasked to bomb the Kahuta facility on signal of R&AW. But you know then Morarji Desai licked the balls of Pakistan.
It was Indira too who backed out from bombing later.

Morarji Desai was a Chu of his kind.

DownWithCCP

Country flag
Indira wasn’t even alive then, Morarji was the one fked the ops.
I remember someone telling that apparently after he came to know about RAW's plans to do so he immediately called up Zia-ul-Haq and told him about the plans to attack the nuclear facility, he destroyed the R&AW and several other smaller wings of R&AW as he thought that its officers were Indira Gandhi's agents, budgets for R&AW was reduced and the organization was severely undermined and all of his actions set the Indian external intelligence apparatus decades back.
From what I gather from Nitin Gokhale's book on R.N. Kao, his loyalty was also under question as he was seen as a close confidant of Mrs. Indira Gandhi, which even if true(and most likely it was) was no reason to do what he did to RAW.
Interesting Fact is that Morarji Desai was awarded the highest civilian honour(correct me If I am wrong) of Nishan-e-Pakistani by the Pakistani government.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
I remember someone telling that apparently after he came to know about RAW's plans to do so he immediately called up Zia-ul-Haq and told him about the plans to attack the nuclear facility, he destroyed the R&AW and several other smaller wings of R&AW as he thought that its officers were Indira Gandhi's agents, budgets for R&AW was reduced and the organization was severely undermined and all of his actions set the Indian external intelligence apparatus decades back.
From what I gather from Nitin Gokhale's book on R.N. Kao, his loyalty was also under question as he was seen as a close confidant of Mrs. Indira Gandhi, which even if true(and most likely it was) was no reason to do what he did to RAW.
Interesting Fact is that Morarji Desai was awarded the highest civilian honour(correct me If I am wrong) of Nishan-e-Pakistani by the Pakistani government.
Morarji and Gujral were both @$$ H0Ies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles