Status
Not open for further replies.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag

LMAO Mao Mao's copied Drishyam movie too.

It proves Chinese are monkeys without brains and merely copy what others do cars, fighters and now Hindi movies too get into their XEROX COPIER BRAINS...🤣🤣😂😂

I hope producers of Drishyam take them to court for royalty payments...😡
Ya'll Nibbiars That's the licenses production appreantly. Signed in 2017 and released in 2019 it's was the nine highest grossing of that year. The story is set in Northern Thailand. Appreantly they can't even show the Local Officer as Anti Hero. :truestory:

SKC

Country flag

LMAO Mao Mao's copied Drishyam movie too.

It proves Chinese are monkeys without brains and merely copy what others do cars, fighters and now Hindi movies too get into their XEROX COPIER BRAINS...🤣🤣😂😂

I hope producers of Drishyam take them to court for royalty payments...😡
IT was the official chinese remake. It was released when I was there. It had a good response from chinese people.
Indian movies have been doing good business there as they don't have any such content there. Its mostly Action or romance movies there.

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag

Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Well, start by counting the 90-odd GE F404s for the Tejas Mk1 order, the UCAVs, a pre-authorization for the Boeing 767-based mid-air refueller tender, and maybe add some secret Raytheon/Northrop AAD system that the Americans are mooting as an alternative to S-400.
Don't think India will go for overpriced US AAD.. also .. I don't see India ditching S-400.. As Putin had set the S-400 purchase as the litmus test of India -Russia relations ( which is almost entirely based on the defense relationship).. and Modi went ahead with the deal in the face of substantial US pressure..

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
Don't think India will go for overpriced US AAD.. also .. I don't see India ditching S-400.. As Putin had set the S-400 purchase as the litmus test of India -Russia relations ( which is almost entirely based on the defense relationship).. and Modi went ahead with the deal in the face of substantial US pressure..
Yes, my point is, the $20 billion number was mostly pulled out of someone's ass by adding up the value of all ongoing firm-orders and prospective sales that are "pre-authorized." For example, for Boeing to compete in the MAR tender, it will seek out an authorization.

sorcerer

Country flag
Inauguration of NSA Trilateral Secretariat: A step forward for maritime security cooperation with Sri Lanka, and the Maldives
A trilateral secretariat for National Security Advisors (NSA) on Maritime Security Cooperation between India, Sri Lanka, and the Maldives was inaugurated on March 1, 2021. The secretariat was set up at the Sri Lanka Navy (SLN) Headquarters in Colombo in keeping with the discussions held at the fourth NSA level trilateral meeting on maritime cooperation in November 2020. The fully-fledged 24/7 operated secretariat is expected to facilitate non-stop communication between India, Sri Lanka, and the Maldives on the issues pertaining to maritime security in the Indian Ocean Region.

Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Inauguration of NSA Trilateral Secretariat: A step forward for maritime security cooperation with Sri Lanka, and the Maldives
A trilateral secretariat for National Security Advisors (NSA) on Maritime Security Cooperation between India, Sri Lanka, and the Maldives was inaugurated on March 1, 2021. The secretariat was set up at the Sri Lanka Navy (SLN) Headquarters in Colombo in keeping with the discussions held at the fourth NSA level trilateral meeting on maritime cooperation in November 2020. The fully-fledged 24/7 operated secretariat is expected to facilitate non-stop communication between India, Sri Lanka, and the Maldives on the issues pertaining to maritime security in the Indian Ocean Region.

HAVA bahut tezi se badal rahi hain.. India is being very proactive ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles