India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
If Lt. gen Hooda is not a cyber expert as per some self styled experts here, why was he head of a Defence ministry panel which among others also looked into cyber warfare operational issues. The panel submitted report to a National Security Advisory Board:

I guess he gave his inputs on mainly army restructuring .. Is there any video where Honda talks at length about cyber warfare.. Or has he had a formal training /, education in that field..

rone

Country flag
If we add the possibility that CCP did the cyber warfare in Maharashtra grid and we add the rest of the attacks over the past year, we get:

- Military warfare on Tibet border
- Biological warfare with wuhan Virus
- Internal security warfare with farmer protests, as evident from presence of CPI flags
- Cyber warfare on a state grid
- Information warfare using their bots as well as foreign SM companies

CCP has covered the full spectrum warfare against India’s national security during the last one year. This makes CCP, India’s enemy no.1 . Any attack from Pakistan should be considered an extension of CCP warfare on India.
Actually cyber attacks on critical infrastructure or critical technology still a far reach for Chinese apt groups, Chinese apt only focused on IP thefts and cyber espinoge, only few countries still have ability to carry out infrastructurel level cyber attack the current plugx and other malware campaigns media citing may be some Chinese skids having a filed day, most of Indian power grids not connected to internet if CCP virus to do stuxnet kind attack on Mumbai power grid it will be highly Sposhicated and by this time the malware bin out there for analysis, even in Kudamkulam nuclear plant administrative division hacking the bin became public after 3 days, in which later found out it only targeted commercial entity part of kknp not real plant, I think this is a best excuse to fund and rise a full fledged offensive cyber wing like Russians and Americans have.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Border skirmishes have been happening for many years now.

Pandemic first spread to other nations then came to India.

Cyber attacks from China have been happening and have been thwarted successfully. During CW games the attacks were in thousands.

Information warfare needs more discussion. There are internal fault lines and existing eco system which are willingly compromising our national interests. Current government’s pussyfooting and sheer indifference to it is the main reason that every agitation is snowballing into bigger disruption.
The fact that 93000 troops got deployed from our side is perhaps an indication that things have progressed from the small scale flag drills.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod

The fact that 93000 troops got deployed from our side is perhaps an indication that things have progressed from the small scale flag drills.
At the core of it there is a border dispute. The point is it is predictable, we can predict again that they will come back. Every time there were strong opinions in the favour escalation or all out war. Things almost got out of hands in 2017 when they tried to change status quo on Doklam plateau.

sorcerer

Country flag
China may deploy drones on border with India

Meanwhile, a Chinese legislator who leads a regiment in the country's southwestern border defence frontline will submit a proposal at the upcoming two sessions, suggesting that China should enhance border management and control by deploying more smart equipment like drones, as his experience and research indicate huge room for improvement despite the wide use of such devices by the People's Liberation Army (PLA).

kinda like the dronekeys that delivered food to chinese.

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
Bastards tried their hand with Telangana power network, but this time CERT-IN was ready.

After proving that despite their hardware, the PLA are feminine weaklings whose heads were snapped by the dozens in Galwan, China changed tactics to cyber-warfare. They're digging their own grave. Each such attempt becomes a court-admissable justification to disqualify Chinese companies from infrastructure contracts and import licensing; and western companies get to cite the Indian example to lobby against Chinese companies in the US and EU.

yourgodisweak

Country flag
Bastards tried their hand with Telangana power network, but this time CERT-IN was ready.

After proving that despite their hardware, the PLA are feminine weaklings whose heads were snapped by the dozens in Galwan, China changed tactics to cyber-warfare. They're digging their own grave. Each such attempt becomes a court-admissable justification to disqualify Chinese companies from infrastructure contracts and import licensing; and western companies get to cite the Indian example to lobby against Chinese companies in the US and EU.
If i was china, i will do all the required stuff that will get congress in center. Which may include
  • Cause individual discomfort
  • Impact individual livelihood
  • Make bjp look weak by hitting on their core which is nationalism + hinduism
  • Narcotics
  • Media propaganda
  • Teaching propaganda in schools,etc
  • Social media propaganda
  • Fake currency
  • Provide weapons & grow insurgency

If i am a barbarian living in India, i will do all the required stuff that will enable me to become the central government. This includes

• Do every kind of jihad to increase population & also decrease the population of hindus
    • love jihad
    • population jihad
    • divorce jihad
    • love suicide jihad
    • drugs jihad
    • conversion jihad
feel free to add more. If you think im crazy, remember a pakistani became a panchayat president in India in 2020

samsaptaka

तस्मात् उत्तिष्ठ कौन्तेय युद्धाय कृतनिष्चय
Country flag
If we add the possibility that CCP did the cyber warfare in Maharashtra grid and we add the rest of the attacks over the past year, we get:

- Military warfare on Tibet border
- Biological warfare with wuhan Virus
- Internal security warfare with farmer protests, as evident from presence of CPI flags
- Cyber warfare on a state grid
- Information warfare using their bots as well as foreign SM companies

CCP has covered the full spectrum warfare against India’s national security during the last one year. This makes CCP, India’s enemy no.1 . Any attack from Pakistan should be considered an extension of CCP warfare on India.
You've summed it up really well !

saneel2014

Country flag
If i was china, i will do all the required stuff that will get congress in center. Which may include
  • Cause individual discomfort
  • Impact individual livelihood
  • Make bjp look weak by hitting on their core which is nationalism + hinduism
  • Narcotics
  • Media propaganda
  • Teaching propaganda in schools,etc
  • Social media propaganda
  • Fake currency
  • Provide weapons & grow insurgency

If i am a barbarian living in India, i will do all the required stuff that will enable me to become the central government. This includes

• Do every kind of jihad to increase population & also decrease the population of hindus
    • love jihad
    • population jihad
    • divorce jihad
    • love suicide jihad
    • drugs jihad
    • conversion jihad
feel free to add more. If you think im crazy, remember a pakistani became a panchayat president in India in 2020
Halal jihad 😂....but seriously it's a real thing..nature's basket and other shops who sell meat are hiring muslim butchers only to get that halal stamp on their meat.

yourgodisweak

Country flag
Halal jihad 😂....but seriously it's a real thing..nature's basket and other shops who sell meat are hiring muslim butchers only to get that halal stamp on their meat.
idk how i even forgot that. This is the economic power house of all jihads

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
It seems Chicoms still have access to our port servers.

It's good that these things are happening now. At least 3+ years of BJP rule left, the "fog of war" remains, as does the justification to take extraordinary/expensive measures (such as spending big on cyber security and information warfare).

Indian cybersec is a money problem. If the government spends big or pays well, it can hire first-rate whitehat hackers.

Romediablo

Country flag
And Who are those people in uniform ? Who do they represent ? Cant be PLA or even Present Day Police

LMAO Mao Mao's copied Drishyam movie too.

It proves Chinese are monkeys without brains and merely copy what others do cars, fighters and now Hindi movies too get into their XEROX COPIER BRAINS...🤣🤣😂😂

I hope producers of Drishyam take them to court for royalty payments...😡

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles