India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheran

Country flag
Indian Army orders probe in alleged data breach in Northern Command

I hope, after investigations, the concerned traitors never see daylight/starlight ever.

So -
1. CCP disengages from Pangong Tso beyond F8, India to withdraw from Kailash
2. Negotiations for other areas ongoing
3. News of probable Xitler visit to BRICs summit in India
4. CCP propaganda videos/pics coming out
5. Paki PM plane allowed over our air space
6. Now DGMO call & joint statement for cease fire along LOC
7. Some news of CCP investments getting cleared but that was fake news

Hmmmm.

Why now, the joint statement with Pakistan?

Amy takes?

Automatic Kalashnikov

Country flag
I hope, after investigations, the concerned traitors never see daylight/starlight ever.

So -

Hmmmm.

Amy takes?
Wrt pakistan, might be due to FATF

Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
They are like Azerbaijan and Armenia . They literally had a videos warfare.
Well.. true.. but in the end Azerbaijan achieved its objectives and recaptured most land lost to Armenia during the 90s war, while Armenia was like Pakistan in 1971, saying "we are winning, we are winning" until it finally surrendered, and begged Russia for a deal, to save what little was left of Nogarno Karabagh, after Shusha/Shushi fell to Azerbaijan

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars India is Racist, India Is Castist, India is Undeveloped, India is Poor, India is malnutritised, India is Poor in Infrastructure's. The stampage is rampant and call us Cow worshipers. That's the mind set ateast most Chinese have. Arvion use to tell me how this mindset is prevalent in most of the Chinese he met. The sense of superiority is Indoctrined in most of the Chinese.
China is a shadow civilization of India. When a nation has a inferiority complex, they try to show that they are superior. Look at the Pakistanis. Same is the case with Chinese. Had they had a better human material, they would have been a democracy. However, where the people are like the one of Pakistan, Saudi and other Gulf countries and China, democracy does not work. There has to a dictatorial regime to handle Jahil awam with heavy hand. Chinese are just slaves of CPC whose property or any civil right can be taken away any time. Let them pretend the way they like. They are not treated with respect anywhere including their own country.

Cheran

Country flag
Guys look from YouTube it's the same thing propagated by @sunshine :lawl:

View attachment 79752
600/70 = 8.57.
1 Chinese soldier equals 8 Indian soldiers yeeehah! Damn !the pakis taught the Chinese well. :fyeah:
Blow to Modi government was so hard that CCP had to go beyond F8 with their laser canons & photon torpedoes.

Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

So -

Hmmmm.

Amy takes?
The Pakistan ceasefire thing might be due to Buddhan pressure, as Buddhan is negotiating Afghan troop deployment extension with Pakistan pet Taliban.. so Pakis might have put up a condition saying, we can think about extension, only if India stops banging us on Loc..

DerBronzeLord

Country flag
Untrained Mexicans are crossing the Sonoran desert of death to illegally get into heavily fortified US territory guarded by the meanest of border guards, ferocious dogs and of course the latest of weaponry. How hard do you think would it be for a few trained Tibetan volunteers to reach the Tibetan heartland? Its not the terrain that's holding us back but the very intent.

Its time we free the lions of Tibet to their will and watch them tear through the Chinese defenses like a hot knife through butter.
If you look at the US-Mex border, you will see that the American cities are much closer to the border, and that is where most settle. Desert is not all along the border, it is mostly in the New Mexico, Albuquerque region, with California, which has most Mexicans having a open border which is easy to cross over. Cross over from the US to Mexico sometime, you will realise what I am talking about. Crossing over from Mexico isn't hard.

In Tibet, the problem isn't the border guards, they are very few. However, the time taken to go to the interior, where the cities are located, isn't easy. Lhasa is 400 km from Gangtok, and when you start an insurgency, you can't send only Special Forces inside, you need to send common guys as well. How are you gonna tell thousands of men to trek for 400 km, and then attack PLA forces? The advantage Pak has in Kashmir is that the major cities aren't that far from the border and the terrain is comparatively easy. Tibet would be a much harder task.

Akula

Country flag
If you look at the US-Mex border, you will see that the American cities are much closer to the border, and that is where most settle. Desert is not all along the border, it is mostly in the New Mexico, Albuquerque region, with California, which has most Mexicans having a open border which is easy to cross over. Cross over from the US to Mexico sometime, you will realise what I am talking about. Crossing over from Mexico isn't hard.

In Tibet, the problem isn't the border guards, they are very few. However, the time taken to go to the interior, where the cities are located, isn't easy. Lhasa is 400 km from Gangtok, and when you start an insurgency, you can't send only Special Forces inside, you need to send common guys as well. How are you gonna tell thousands of men to trek for 400 km, and then attack PLA forces? The advantage Pak has in Kashmir is that the major cities aren't that far from the border and the terrain is comparatively easy. Tibet would be a much harder task.
This are the reasons we stopped thinking for Tibet.

Killbot

Country flag
Guys look from YouTube it's the same thing propagated by @sunshine :lawl:

View attachment 79752
600/70 = 8.57.
1 Chinese soldier equals 8 Indian soldiers yeeehah! Damn !the pakis taught the Chinese well. :fyeah:
Naam Daniel daniels hai lol 😆 😂 🤣

**modi government**. Plus, punctuation was trash. And IQ behind that tweet was in single digits.

Arrey bhai, Kaun ho sakta hai ye? Raaaaaa ne banaya video Pakistan ki image UN me barbaad karne ke liye.I

Last edited:

mokoman

Country flag

India will overtake China in the next 25 years: Rakesh Jhunjhunwala

Good article.

Saw this on weibo , been mocked by hu from globaltimes.

:dude: i am optimistic but hope it doesnt end up like that other thread on this forum.

doreamon

Country flag

Good article.

:dude: i am optimistic but hope it doesnt end up like that other thread on this forum.
They have every reason to mock . In 2040 india ll surpass USA in terms of ppp . Its wont cross china but ll be 2nd only to china . West hegemoney ll end . In absense of any major disruption it is going to happen with in our life time . Thats why u see all these .5 front become activated .
We need a stable govt that does nt do any klpd till 2050 ..

IndianHawk

Country flag

Good article.

Ofcourse India will takeover china. China in 2& years will be burdened with huge old age population with collapsed birth rates ( thanks to extremely stupid CCP) Chinese future is already doomed .

Too many old people too less young people that too not marrying nor birthing children === an stagnant country collapsing upon itself.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
If we have caste china has its own shit called Hukou system . Read below article .

If india is racist china even more . Do search abt how they treat black african . And there racism is promoted by govt . And that feeling of being superior itself racism .
Regarding cow worshiping i dnt see any problem there . If someone eating dog meat and eggs boiled in urine of virgin boy whts wrong with cow worshiping .

Under development , poverty , malnutishment is truth . But can we do some reaserch where we came from and where we r today .. India is progressing .

Regarding caste again i want to say with urbanisation , globalization this is becoming meaning less ... Already lots of intercaste marriage happening in my circle but that ll never make news .... Because only negetive news matters . In india victimhood sells ...
Negative news always comes on the front page.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars India is Racist, India Is Castist, India is Undeveloped, India is Poor, India is malnutritised, India is Poor in Infrastructure's. The stampage is rampant and call us Cow worshipers. That's the mind set ateast most Chinese have. Arvion use to tell me how this mindset is prevalent in most of the Chinese he met. The sense of superiority is Indoctrined in most of the Chinese.
I’ve been there once and they all have superior mindset, that we hare goodlooking rich, best and all nuisance.

sorcerer

Country flag
We have strategies for Depsang… trust deficit exists: Army chief

“China has been in the habit of creeping power, making very small, incremental changes wherein each change by itself was not very big or worthy of a very strong reaction. And because of these small, incremental moves which were never contested, it has been able to achieve its aims without firing a shot or without any loss of life. And what has happened in the South China Sea is a very glaring example of that. I think more than anything else, what we have achieved is to show that this strategy will not work with us. And every move will be met resolutely,” he said.

Asked what leverage India had to negotiate with the Chinese especially on Depsang Plains after vacating the heights south of Pangong Tso – on the Depsang Plains in the far north, close to the strategic Indian base at Daulat Beg Oldie near the Karakoram Pass, Chinese troops have been blocking Indian soldiers at a place called the Bottleneck, preventing them from accessing their traditional patrolling points – the Army chief said: “Going forward, there are some issues that remain such as Depsang. There are pending issues in eastern Ladakh and in other areas along our northern borders. But we have our strategies in place for that. Do we have anything to negotiate in the future? Yes, definitely. But I would not like to say what those strategies would be to further progress our negotiations to get a favourable outcome.”

sorcerer

Country flag
No Territory Conceded Under Disengagement Pact With China: Centre

"... India has not conceded any territory as a result of this agreement. On the contrary, it has enforced observance and respect for LAC and it has prevented any unilateral change in the status quo," Mr Srivastava said.

Caution :NDTV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles