India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Water Navy

Zeroed
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars India is Racist, India Is Castist, India is Undeveloped, India is Poor, India is malnutritised, India is Poor in Infrastructure's. The stampage is rampant and call us Cow worshipers. That's the mind set ateast most Chinese have. Arvion use to tell me how this mindset is prevalent in most of the Chinese he met. The sense of superiority is Indoctrined in most of the Chinese.
Haldi aren't you forgetting something ???

"India's military is malnutrisoned as well. They don't have the proper medical facilities so they will probably suffer from harsh climate and covid as well. Which infact muricans invented and exported to China only to defame our supreme PLA and CCP. India's military has caste as well. So, they will never fight as one team. You fight and kill few of them.. And the rest will just run away... A upper class people of Indian army will never risk his life for a lower caste one let alone giving life will be a far fetched possibility. "

@Lost user Rehne do bhai... NE or chicken's neck... Look I am not over estimating or under estimating anything..

But the reality is that PLA will not fight if they didn't have a clear chance of winning..Itna he agar dum hota to sirf woh lake (ladakh wala) pura leke dikhata jo k ek banjar zameen hai btw .. and our infrastructure is indeed poor as compared to them.. lekin nahi inn logo ne to ladaai karni he nahi hai amne samne, dushman se ladaai karni hai to sirf propaganda faylakar aur dushman ke country mein internal issues create karke.. :dude:

They will just fight covertly, by bribing/buying and other what nots... koe ladaai karne k liye aya..aur udhar se phone ghumana chaalu..:troll: aaukat inki itni he hai...:hehe:

images.jpg

ClawReed787

Country flag
Didnt i say yesterday , they will start leaking pictures.

:hmm: Looks like this is from pangong tso banks. Thats a PLA patrol boat in foreground.

I think this is before we trashed their dongfeng armoured vehicles.

:rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: still no pics from our side.
They are like Azerbaijan and Armenia . They literally had a videos warfare.

mokoman

Country flag
Didnt i say yesterday , they will start leaking pictures.

:hmm: Looks like this is from pangong tso banks. Thats a PLA patrol boat in foreground.

I think this is before we trashed their dongfeng armoured vehicles.

:rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: still no pics from our side.
i think this is PLAs doing , they want to fuck up the disengagement and are against it.

Another photo from same user.

Seen it before , probably fake .

Last edited:

saneel2014

Country flag
Another photo from same user.

i think this is PLAs doing , they want to fuck up the disengagement and are against it.
The pic is not related to the fight pic....they used metal sticks, not barbed wire bats...ignore that user.....eh @sunshine be of some use...in WeChat, check the activity of the user @西线兵锋 ....the pics are being uploaded by them

Deadtrap

Country flag
I don’t know why accounts like Sunshine on DFI and numerous 50 cents bot accounts on Twitter are engaged by the Indians? Idiots also made ISPR bot Freelo/Swifty on Twitter popular by continuously engaging him. Sometimes the best counter to propaganda is not to pay two hoots abt it.

srevster

Country flag
I don’t know why accounts like Sunshine on DFI and numerous 50 cents bot accounts on Twitter are engaged by the Indians? Idiots also made ISPR bot Freelo/Swifty on Twitter popular by continuously engaging him. Sometimes the best counter to propaganda is not to pay two hoots abt it.
He’s my daily comic relief. Can’t put your head in the sand. Gotta beat them at their own game.

saneel2014

Country flag
They are painting us as aggressors for crossing the LAC with construction material for camps and other things and how the regime commander stopped IA soldiers by extending his arms and drove IA soldiers back and cleaned up the battlefield... @mokoman was right, I guess the next few days will be filled with propaganda and psyops from chinese side.

mokoman

Country flag
They are painting us as aggressors for crossing the LAC with construction material for camps and other things and how the regime commander stopped IA soldiers by extending his arms and drove IA soldiers back and cleaned up the battlefield... @mokoman was right, I guess the next few days will be filled with propaganda and psyops from chinese side.
This was their official story since june

Another pic with satellite imagery of our 'invasion' from CCTV

According to them ,

we crossed LAC.

we build a helipad on that triangle raised section

we thenplace a metal walkway to cross river , then build the tents.

sorcerer

Country flag
Source of the above news btw

Indian Army orders probe in alleged data breach in Northern Command

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
He’s my daily comic relief. Can’t put your head in the sand. Gotta beat them at their own game.
You beat them by deplatforming them and erasing their existence or even physical existence if possible if you know what I mean.Only barring this first option should you try to combat them at their own game.in dfi atleast I promote total bans of these type of accounts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles