India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blank

Country flag

The most liked response at the moment to the Indian Embassy’s post on the joint statement put out on the Corps Commander talks this weekend says: “You are not worthy to talk to us…. barbarians only worthy of being killed”.
This is the answer to anyone who ever said China and India could fucking ever become great allies, friends, or partners or whatever the fuck.

On the other hand, I want to laugh. Laugh like hell. Says the civilisation who eats everything they find, do systematic rape of people, wipe out entire cultures. Calls us a barbarian.

Even though we don't like Gandhi this days. Put Mao Zedong on one side, Gandhi on the other. Tell me, who is the barbarian!

Pretty eyeopening

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
A retired army General said that Naku la incident happened last month was not just a minor skirmish, instead it was a probing attempt by PLA, to intrude and occupy. PLA was in no mood to disengage from Pangong until IA occupied Kailash range which was overlooking Moldo garrison at chinese side. Since PLA was at a huge disadvantage, they were planning to occupy a tactical front at Naku la so they can negotiate and demand for IA withdrawal from kailash range heights, without restoring status quo at Pangong Tso. Vigilant IA picked the PLA movement early and gave them a nice beating. It would be interesting if we get visuals of Naku la incident.
I thought it was more of an IA muscle-flexing on Chini ladyboys, as indicated by @Hellfire in one of his previous posts. Maybe he can give some more clarity.

saneel2014

Country flag
These morons are nothing compared to whom we have fought with and how we have fought. India-Pak thread has numbers on Kashmir in 1990's, including against Talib mercenaries. We still fight against those fucks from across the border. Pak and India fire artillery almost every bloody day. And these fucks say that we have a fRaGiLe hEaRt? Check out how "brave" their soldiers were in Africa, just a few years back, where they ran away from their posts and allowed innocents to be killed, and then, they leave their guns and ammo behind. Indian forces protected these fucks in the end. And these pussies think they can fight with us. What a bunch of morons. :crazy:
Dont talk about African surrender by UN PLA troops...they took the revenge in wolf warrior 2

Romediablo

Country flag
Fragile Heart us? Big lol , Iam sure PLA can do another
masti just to "teach lessons to the ones that humiliated great Chinamen " and to prove PLA is not ladyboy army after they are done restructuring their army.
They are that insecure and fragile ( specially their egos)

Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
They had taken captive of some of our soldiers around 10/20 . They made video of them . Now there is public preassure to release them so that they can feel superior again . I think wht stopping them is we might have some of our own pics and videos as well ..
Babuas are expert at making videos..There was chat that the first thing that GOI did after Galwan, was confiscate those videos..and squirrel it away..

Deadtrap

Country flag
For the past 1 week or so Indian Navy has been continuously praticising beach landing exercise at Radhanagar Beach, A&I. It was caught by Planet Labs sat on two occasions abt 1week apart.

DAB8249D-4BC0-4B41-91E6-099A33F88BF9.jpeg
D75D68E1-9562-41CE-81E1-B0877FA41F11.jpeg

Some images from Instagram by the people who were present on the beach during exercise.

F548CB74-B105-4F30-AD8F-18B471CFE378.jpeg
D3CA656B-1DEB-4596-B4A9-9FC5D8B92E1A.jpeg

sorcerer

Country flag
I wonder whether clearing Chinese FDI was one of the demands of Chinks during the negotiations for withdrawal.

The whole thing happening so fast after the disengagement process, seems suspicious.
hehe..
wait for it..on how we will make them companies be xitting bricks.
Told you..two can play the same game!

sorcerer

Country flag
its a good thing there is anti India sentiments in china.
India and china are never meant to be neighbors nor friends. The hostility should be there with a population that is chinese who are completely controlled by their CCP cadre system.
Every chinese is a potential threat for India and the world cuz they, could either be a spy or a sabotage operator or both.
nothing good ever is going to come for India or the world with chinese friendship.

Last edited:

sorcerer

Country flag
hehe..
wait for it..on how we will make them companies be xitting bricks.
Told you..two can play the same game!
India’s hasn’t changed its mind on Chinese investment, will make no exceptions: Officials
India is not considering any proposal to allow any Chinese company to invest in India, people aware of the matter said on Tuesday, rebutting reports that New Delhi could clear 45 investment proposals from China. The report came against the backdrop of easing of tensions due to disengagement at Pangong Tso, one of the many friction points between troops of the two countries over the last nine months.

“This report is factually incorrect. The government has not cleared investment from China at any level. There is no such proposal either,” the official said, pointing to a Reuters report that indicated that New Delhi was set to clear 45 investment proposals from China.

The government has only cleared three foreign investment proposals from Hong Kong. Two of these are investments from Japanese companies, the third is a Non-Resident Indian group, the official said.

Told I so you (in no particular order)

media mujra by our esteemed presstitutes of ET and other media outlets. Imaine the plight of our presstitutes who has to make a complete turn in less than a few hours after they first publish their report!
:rofl:

sunshine

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
India’s hasn’t changed its mind on Chinese investment, will make no exceptions: Officials
India is not considering any proposal to allow any Chinese company to invest in India, people aware of the matter said on Tuesday, rebutting reports that New Delhi could clear 45 investment proposals from China. The report came against the backdrop of easing of tensions due to disengagement at Pangong Tso, one of the many friction points between troops of the two countries over the last nine months.

“This report is factually incorrect. The government has not cleared investment from China at any level. There is no such proposal either,” the official said, pointing to a Reuters report that indicated that New Delhi was set to clear 45 investment proposals from China.

The government has only cleared three foreign investment proposals from Hong Kong. Two of these are investments from Japanese companies, the third is a Non-Resident Indian group, the official said.

Told I so you (in no particular order)

media mujra by our esteemed presstitutes of ET and other media outlets. Imaine the plight of our presstitutes who has to make a complete turn in less than a few hours after they first publish their report!
:rofl:
No need to invest, just import directly.
China Back as Top India Trade Partner Even as Relations Sour

India continues to rely heavily on Chinese-made heavy machinery, telecom equipment and home appliances. As a result, the bilateral trade gap with China was at almost $40 billion in 2020, making it India’s largest.

Total imports from China at $58.7 billion (2% of China's total exports)were more than India’s combined purchases from the U.S. and the U.A.E, which are its second- and third-largest trade partners, respectively. Heavy machinery imports accounted for 51% of India’s purchases from its neighbor.

That said, India did manage to lower imports from its Asian neighbor amid demand disruptions caused by the coronavirus pandemic. The South Asian nation also managed to increase its exports to China by about 11% from a year ago to $19 billion last year
Screenshot_20210224_011308.jpg

Narasimh

Country flag
For the past 1 week or so Indian Navy has been continuously praticising beach landing exercise at Radhanagar Beach, A&I. It was caught by Planet Labs sat on two occasions abt 1week apart.

View attachment 79503View attachment 79504

Some images from Instagram by the people who were present on the beach during exercise.

View attachment 79505View attachment 79506
Why are they doing in Radhanagar beach though in full public view it being a tourist hostspot.. They used to do beach landings in Cinque island and Rutland.. much less tourist traffic and secluded.

Aspirant847

Country flag
Why are they doing in Radhanagar beach though in full public view it being a tourist hostspot.. They used to do beach landings in Cinque island and Rutland.. much less tourist traffic and secluded.
nothing is hidden from the intelligence agencies of countries man

sorcerer

Country flag
India-China disengagement: ITBP to continue patrolling in short and long range | News - Times of India Videos

ITBP Director General SS Deswal on disengagement of India-China army troops informed that the government has given the mandate of border management to ITBP. DG SS Deswal said, “Disengagement is only between armies. We will continue to conduct our short and long-range patrol. Patrolling will be strengthened, Army will be behind us.”

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag

This is the answer to anyone who ever said China and India could fucking ever become great allies, friends, or partners or whatever the fuck.

On the other hand, I want to laugh. Laugh like hell. Says the civilisation who eats everything they find, do systematic rape of people, wipe out entire cultures. Calls us a barbarian.

Even though we don't like Gandhi this days. Put Mao Zedong on one side, Gandhi on the other. Tell me, who is the barbarian!

Pretty eyeopening
As if we care about them, they are crying on 4 deaths, imagine what would have happened if CCP would have revealed all the 45 casualties?

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag

Part of annual exercise Tropex

mokoman

Country flag

😀 i didnt know you could get free good quality images from planetlabs

@mist_consecutive did you know that

check out https://www.planet.com/explorer

quality is waay better than sentinel

doreamon

Country flag
With that hole in the skull I doubt he will be doing much of anything again. Wasn't this the guy who was said to be hot headed and confrontational at the border? Looks like he found out what that gets you...
yup .. there it is . Old video where his skull was intact . See the last statement in this video - " tell them i dont like them " .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles