India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

mokoman

Country flag
Guys, notice something? The Chinese posters are baiting us to release videos for some reason.

I think they want to ascertain whether India has anymore damaging videos or something so that can spin a suitable propaganda to defend against it.

Or, one of the terms of the disengagement was GoI won't publish any such videos, so CCP is trying to make sure the general public has no such videos squirrelled away that can embarrass them.
Its other way around . They want PLA to release some pics/video of our captured soldiers , to humilitate us .

saneel2014

Country flag
We too captured 10-11 PLA soldiers...we should have shitloads of videos. I don't know why we are not posting anything...almost all videos are from chinese PLA side...the only video from ladakh is of the lynching of chinese liaison officer

doreamon

Country flag
We too captured 10-11 PLA soldiers...we should have shitloads of videos. I don't know why we are not posting anything...almost all videos are from chinese PLA side...the only video from ladakh is of the lynching of chinese liaison officer
That video was not released by establishment . Someone from ladakh scout had video tapped it and it got leaked . Our army does nt work like that . No army with self esteem behave like that . These kind of propaganda is done by armies who loose it at ground level and nothing to show in reality . For exp pakistan . A soldier no matter which side deserve respect . Use all those violence when duty calls but whn its over be respectful because someone put his life for a greater purpose ... And noone do it for money/ salary . That wht i think is moto of our army . U can clearly see it when pakistani soldiers were provided proper burial whn their nation refused to accept them . They were not treated like saurav kalia whose body was dismembered and sent to india .

Blank

Country flag
Every professional army works like that. US, Russia or whatever. Staying truth. If someone of their own was killed, they will be blunt and accept it. If they were excessively brutal towards the army, they will admit it. If they killed the enemy, they will show it. This is just how it works. You can't always hide the truth, one day it will come out. You fear what the society will think when you show weakness, that's why you hide it. It will only make you hide things even more...later on.

No matter how much cutting edge weapons you have, no matter how big of a economy you have. What is the point of 'waging a war' if you aren't willing to take and show losses?

We lost badly at 1962. It was a trauma that lasted for years. We embraced it wholeheartedly. We improved and that's why we managed to behead Pakistan.

WarriorIndian

Country flag
Every professional army works like that. US, Russia or whatever. Staying truth. If someone of their own was killed, they will be blunt and accept it. If they were excessively brutal towards the army, they will admit it. If they killed the enemy, they will show it. This is just how it works. You can't always hide the truth, one day it will come out. You fear what the society will think when you show weakness, that's why you hide it. It will only make you hide things even more...later on.

No matter how much cutting edge weapons you have, no matter how big of a economy you have. What is the point of 'waging a war' if you aren't willing to take and show losses?

We lost badly at 1962. It was a trauma that lasted for years. We embraced it wholeheartedly. We improved and that's why we managed to behead Pakistan.
We beat the Chinese black and blue during the Chola incident.

12arya

Country flag
1614090406110.png

i usually don't go after anybody's looks but their superiority complex is mind-boggling.

just look at them, they don't even look like men and they think they r the world's finest male specimen! and their noodle-thin necks... disturbing. how does anyone be attracted to these weirdos?

IndianYonko

Country flag
View attachment 79492

Chinaman vlery vlery angly at AhSan

Chinaman need lots of powdered tiger balls to get it up after this.
"Loong-knight : Indians won't lose, if you beat them to death,they still win". Oh boy, I'm really impressed with the perception they have about us..:crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy: resilience bitch.
And what the heck is this new crown thing?

Sanglamorre

Country flag
"Loong-knight : Indians won't lose, if you beat them to death,they still win". Oh boy, I'm really impressed with the perception they have about us..:crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy: resilience bitch.
You remember the joke we crack about Pakis?

If we beat them with stick in their asses, they'll say see how I beat the stick with my ass. The Chinese are trying to say the same joke

DerBronzeLord

Country flag
These morons are nothing compared to whom we have fought with and how we have fought. India-Pak thread has numbers on Kashmir in 1990's, including against Talib mercenaries. We still fight against those fucks from across the border. Pak and India fire artillery almost every bloody day. And these fucks say that we have a fRaGiLe hEaRt? Check out how "brave" their soldiers were in Africa, just a few years back, where they ran away from their posts and allowed innocents to be killed, and then, they leave their guns and ammo behind. Indian forces protected these fucks in the end. And these pussies think they can fight with us. What a bunch of morons. :crazy:

Apollo

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
A retired army General said that Naku la incident happened last month was not just a minor skirmish, instead it was a probing attempt by PLA, to intrude and occupy. PLA was in no mood to disengage from Pangong until IA occupied Kailash range which was overlooking Moldo garrison at chinese side. Since PLA was at a huge disadvantage, they were planning to occupy a tactical front at Naku la so they can negotiate and demand for IA withdrawal from kailash range heights, without restoring status quo at Pangong Tso. Vigilant IA picked the PLA movement early and gave them a nice beating. It would be interesting if we get visuals of Naku la incident.

Cactus09

Country flag
View attachment 79493

i usually don't go after anybody's looks but their superiority complex is mind-boggling.

just look at them, they don't even look like men and they think they r the world's finest male specimen! and their noodle-thin necks... disturbing. how does anyone be attracted to these weirdos?
Depends on the type of attraction. For e.g. IA is attracted to them for the pleasure of breaking their noodle thin necks. Also they look good enough for fulfilling nawabi shauk of highly excited Troops.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles