India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheran

Country flag
View attachment 79455
As a matter of fact, at the beginning of the negotiations, both did not start to fight. The first to start was the the armed forces to which the Dalai Lama belongs.After arriving in India, this armed force, although nominally assigned to India, But the money is provided by the CIA of the United States and the training venue is provided by India. So I heard a saying that many people suspected that the CIA was pushing this thing
Chinaman think that the border is where he sets his foot in.

Chinaman need to learn humility & need to unlearn Han supremacy.

Chinaman need to tell CCP not to start border fights to settle internal CCP fights.

sunshine

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Do you really believe that north eastern people don't belong to Indian Army? 😀
It is part of India's military power, but there is no denying that the Dalai Lama in Tibet and the CIA in the United States also have considerable influence on them.

This kind of thing as long as someone can not stop the beginning, find a few people can start. As in World War I, a single assassination can detonate.

Blank

Country flag
North Eastern people don't have any connection to Dalai Lama or China or CIA. Other then Arunachal Pradesh. Most are either christian or Hindu. They share more in common with Myanmar and Thais then China. It's just that they have a martial culture like Sikhs, Gorkhas. So many join the army.

srevster

Country flag
It is part of India's military power, but there is no denying that the Dalai Lama in Tibet and the CIA in the United States also have considerable influence on them.
Arrey bhai it’s good if CIA supports. They can also participate nah. Hamara pass bohut lathi storage mei hai.

chai biskoot first, Lathi charge second. If the Americans want to join the masthi, Indians can’t hog all the action. We can all take turns giving golgappas

sunshine

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
This is just an opinion I heard recently. The Indian government or military should know whether this matter is actually true, because it is easy to find out from the bank accounts of these people, whether money has been entered recently or whether their relatives and friends have remitted other funds.
Of course, this is only one of the arguments.

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
it’s ok mate, we have seen this story before in a movie called world war 2. The leader, The elites, the party, the people, same script with slight changes, different actors.

history is basically repeating itself.
I want india to follow this idea,too much diversity in India which is not a thing to be proud to f.I genuinely believe lot of pruning of differences is required for india to function at maximum efficiency which is coming about in the near future through certain laws like ucc which will give us a framework.

Don't genuinely fall for western ideals as they are the worst system for nation building.i would rather take islamic fundamentalism than wokedom.

Please tell me you don't place wokedom above CCP system in terms of nation building and governance.

srevster

Country flag
This is just an opinion I heard recently. The Indian government or military should know whether this matter is actually true, because it is easy to find out from the bank accounts of these people, whether money has been entered recently or whether their relatives and friends have remitted other funds.
haven’t you learned from your soldiers. You keep coming back for more golgappas. Would you like tamarind or cilantro flavor?

Blank

Country flag
India ordered 200 units of Kalyani M4 vehicles. What happened to WhAP?

Romediablo

Country flag
This opinion translates to " India has escalated matter first and if India wants to remain in good books of CCP they should blame these soldiers and put a( fake )case against them for acting on behalf of CIA , for monetary gain".

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
I want india to follow this idea,too much diversity in India which is not a thing to be proud to f.I genuinely believe lot of pruning of differences is required for india to function at maximum efficiency which is coming about in the near future through certain laws like ucc which will give us a framework.

Don't genuinely fall for western ideals as they are the worst system for nation building.i would rather take islamic fundamentalism than wokedom.

Please tell me you don't place wokedom above CCP system in terms of nation building and governance.
note sure what you are trying to say.

wokeism is a political narrative just like atma nirbhar Bharat.

CCP is a political party which rules China.

Foxbat

Country flag
View attachment 79455
As a matter of fact, at the beginning of the negotiations, both did not start to fight. The first to start was the the armed forces to which the Dalai Lama belongs.After arriving in India, this armed force, although nominally assigned to India, But the money is provided by the CIA of the United States and the training venue is provided by India. So I heard a saying that many people suspected that the CIA was pushing this thing
Maybe if China didn't invade and occupy Tibet and kill 15,000 of them they wouldn't do that. After killing so many people the PLA says its was a "Peaceful Liberation" !

Can you access this link from China?

Annexation of Tibet by the People's Republic of China

The annexation of Tibet by the People's Republic of China, called the "Peaceful Liberation of Tibet" by the Chinese government, and the "Chinese invasion of Tibet" by the Central Tibetan Administration and the Tibetan people, was the process by which the People's Republic of China (PRC) gained control of Tibet.

These regions came under the control of China after attempts by the Government of Tibet to gain international recognition, efforts to modernize its military, negotiations between the Government of Tibet and the PRC, a military conflict in the Chamdo area of western Kham in October 1950, and the eventual acceptance of the Seventeen Point Agreement by the Government of Tibet under Chinese pressure in October 1951. In some Western opinions, the incorporation of Tibet into China is viewed as an annexation.

The Government of Tibet and the Tibetan social structure remained in place in the Tibetan polity under the authority of China until the 1959 Tibetan uprising, when the Dalai Lama fled into exile and after which the Government of Tibet and Tibetan social structures were dissolved

sorcerer

Country flag
I think this episode is over .. as of now . Unless china has some other plan in this summer .
Bharthi Airtel etc is rolling out 5G with Quallcom than with that stoopid Huawei.
china should be shown its spot in the pecking order. Nations deal with each other by mutual respect. World is much more civilized than barbaric xi .

Sehwag213

Country flag
View attachment 79455
Today's news . He has been awarded, thanks to PLA video. We never knew him before

20210223_140542.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles