India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
They want to create fear in people with in China. So they can make them shut up.
Lol, who read crynese newspapers? Ever been to China? These guys don’t even know english language plus Twitter is banned there, so whome are Global Times feeding their garbage to? Non-Chinese.

Blank

Country flag
So I have heard that due to climate change, a portion of Bangladesh might get sinked. Lots of people will flee to India then. In such a scenario what should we do? Will Northeast have a seaway as well? Or we should attack Bangladesh then on that pretext?

ladder

Country flag
So I have heard that due to climate change, a portion of Bangladesh might get sinked. Lots of people will flee to India then. In such a scenario what should we do? Will Northeast have a seaway as well? Or we should attack Bangladesh then on that pretext?
That's again a climate activist's statement.
There is actually two opposing forces, the sea level rise and siltation or silt deposition by the rivers ( mostly mountainous/ Himalayan)
Currently, siltation dominates over sea level rise, so they are actually gaining landmass.
The shots or clippings these activists' show is mainly due to river bank and sea bank erosion.

maximus777

Country flag
I am a little leery about that claim based on our record during Op Parakram. Even one casualty is one too many.

Country flag
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles