India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Romediablo

Country flag
Indians know their capabilities and do accordingly. Not like one day we decide and change borders with pak etc. People will get emotional when a soldier dies but at same time they criticize when criticism is needed.IA senior officers don't cry on camera they too consider soldier family , they do introspection and all the emotions boil within.
All i see from Chinese and the guys here is that .
"We are the best race ,our dream of superpower matters and only our emotions matter and if something goes off You must be wrong "

Rant over

Spindrift

See the eyes sour, only 19 years old, how beautiful age, or a child ah! The frontier guards are really the greatest Chinese soldiers who embody the military demeanor and inspire our Chinese. Look at them, what do I have to muddle through the day, I have no reason not to seriously live?View attachment 79147
I showed my son video of frontier soldiers defending the motherland. The eldest son told me that he would grow up and be a soldier to defend the motherland!
View attachment 79148
Well, thats not your land. Well, when you play stupid games, you win stupid prizes.
Oh and tell that person that wrote "I showed my son video of frontier soldiers defending the motherland. The eldest son told me that he would grow up and be a soldier to defend the motherland!" that he should not let his kid get fat, its difficult for fat people to run around in the mountains.

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
Most people don't care about dying in a conflict with which country, We're more concerned about he is for our country.Messages on Chinese weibo
View attachment 79140
pure love , for China, no place in the world is peaceful,safe, year after year, month after month, but heroes in places we can not see for us to carry forward, guard the border.
View attachment 79141
We remember the heroes, remember their achievements, and we should not forget that there are countless people like them who remain in unknown place , still Guarding day and night.
Well actually I'm pleased to see that india is more adjusted too see blood and deaths mainly because of seeing constant insurgency and wars and terrorism. People have not become bunch of softies.
This was my main concern because public needs a stomach to fight the wars and because of free internet our enemies could have demoralize us.
But at that point pm went and visited the troops which are deployed on the front line this mentally prepared everyone in india to be prepared for worst and war.

Previously i was seriously concerned about demoralizing factor because of our young population.

mokoman

Country flag
Sanjeev McIntyre (@BurnItDownSan) Tweeted:. Blood boils we have such sold out ran## . Just feel to torchure these pi##
Offering without any comment. https://t.co/abZqSwxuIx
Headline is like that because that is the language GOI and all indian media used.

Chinese are calling their soldiers Martyrs , hence 4 martyrs .

No need to blame quint.

For ex see

Interesting thing is how chinese is "framing" the narrative of their dead.

Focus is on bravery , not much "official" hate on India. How PLA and party is there for China , i think you can guess the reason.

In the official chinese report , there is no mention of "Indian Army" or "India" , its "foregin military".

Last edited:

vasusuman

Country flag
:hmm: Maybe this is after galwan clash,

My guess is PLA soldiers are standing on that raised triangle section in image below.

our guys opposite spread along on the area opposite.

Looks unlikely

Over thousand Indian Troops if u see full sweep.They hv high vertical cliff opposite them.

Chinese were here first so they will be having their back facing high cliffs in North.

pt 14.jpg

ClawReed787

Country flag
Headline is like that because that is the language GOI and all indian media used.

Chinese are calling their soldiers Martyrs , hence 4 martyrs .

No need to blame quint.

For ex see

Interesting thing is how chinese is "framing" the narrative of their dead.

Focus is on bravery , not much "official" hate on India. How PLA and party is there for China , i think you can guess the reason.
Why are people still obsessed with martyr? I don't get it. Thats just plain hatred for quint. No reasonanle thing.

Gandaberunda

Country flag
New gen PLA ladyboys enroll in PLA for employment,shenanigans and propaganda videos. They're not built for warfare not battle harden to negate harsh realities of warfare. PLA strategy is to overwhelm enemy with numbers which results in short victory of skirmishes. They did it in Galwan valley and didn't expect the massacre IA did after their initial onslaught. The crying of PLA ladyboys on cameras is the proof of that they never received the pain of battle nor have any experience to deal with it. If there were more skirmishes damn sure they would have ran away like they did in Sikkim 1969.

ninja hattori

Country flag
Galwan has left a mental scar on Chinese. A deep deep one. It's like they have never ever dreamt of like this can even happen to them.

And on the other hand the 1962 scar of the young generation of India is getting healed.

No outcome can be better than this.

Just like soldier from manipur is hailed as hero, they are catching up making with fiabo as a great defender. Jo ek hath ke dhakke me khisak leta hai.

ClawReed787

Country flag
Galwan has left a mental scar on Chinese. A deep deep one. It's like they have never ever dreamt of like this can even happen to them.

And on the other hand the 1962 scar of the young generation of India is getting healed.

These videos I dont see knives and spears. That could have been worse

saneel2014

Country flag

Just like soldier from manipur is hailed as hero, they are catching up making with fiabo as a great defender. Jo ek hath ke dhakke me khisak leta hai.

Most of his near death brushes must be due to his big loud mouth...I bet his comrades must be silently praising IA soldiers when they busted his forehead and gave him a solid headjob.

sunshine

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I Don't know what some indian happy about? You lost 20 soldiers, Shouldn't you be sad?
even one should be sad, too.
General Chinese don't care how many of India are dead or not,more or less than ours,we only care about ourselves, every lost

Do not know why, A lot of Indians care about PLA how many dead, more or less than in India?

People on both sides care about things that are not on the same channel.
It has something to do with culture.

Historically, the belief of Chinese people is not religion, but Chinese civilization, and the state is the carrier of civilization,the state is also the guardian of civilization, soldiers are the best embodiment of the country. Eulogizing soldiers is always an important part of Chinese history, whether in poetry or otherwise. It will also spirit ordinary people work harder,this is also why many Chinese who go abroad will always support China, outside investment to China, more than 60% are actually investments by overseas Chinese. This is also why many overseas Chinese, he has been very successful overseas, but he will still return to China to serve China. As long as the Chinese government at that time is not rotten to the bone, it will not lose the support
This is estimated to be an important part of the culture of East Asian countries. This is also the national debt of the Japanese government, up to $10 trillion, but domestic consortia are still willing to support the Japanese government to lend , and at a very low interest rate 1%-, Interest rates on Indian government bonds are above 6%. The interest paid by the Japanese government on its national debt is less than the India.India pays $110 billion a year in state interest, twice the cost of its military. Japan pays only $80 billion a year in interest on its national debt. This is also why South Koreans in the Asian financial crisis, ordinary people out of their own gold jewelry donated to the country, so that the country has enough foreign exchange.
Different cultures.thats why, there are a lot well-educated Indian,but most of them are in the service of Western companies and countries, seldom returned to India to serve India.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles