India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

saneel2014

Country flag
View attachment 79142
Thank you, the mountains and rivers are still intact, just not seeing you, we will remember you from generation to generation, remember those territories guarded by flesh and blood, a happy life, hard-won, every generation should to work Hard In their respective jobs, only strong can protect the homeland.
Can u ask your chinese forums to stop using the Pulwama attack coffin pic for counting galwan dead? Pulwama happened in 2019...https://m.cjdby.net/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=2703990&extra=page%3D1&mobile=2
The death toll was 20...u guys are busy counting Pulwama coffins and claiming death toll to be 40....and plus u are posting dead bodies of BSF from kashmir area as galwan victims...instead of stalking DFI u should enlighten ur comrades in chaoda.

sunshine

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
See the eyes sour, only 19 years old, how beautiful age, or a child ah! The frontier guards are really the greatest Chinese soldiers who embody the military demeanor and inspire our Chinese. Look at them, what do I have to muddle through the day, I have no reason not to seriously live?
Screenshot_20210221_154508.jpg

I showed my son video of frontier soldiers defending the motherland. The eldest son told me that he would grow up and be a soldier to defend the motherland!
S8I~A`9X51%I(GV96`UZVAF.png

Romediablo

Country flag
Chinese troops aren't battle hardened unlike India and Pakistan. Its forced service and not voluntary, how do you expect them to die for their country when they did not even choose the career?
My view is for everyone of them, not only young guys. That man who is crying in video the commander is he young no?

IndianYonko

Country flag
Just realise only 4 soldiers death accepted by CCP and other dead soldiers family may be going through now.. No funeral no ack only ashes sent hiddenly in packed boxes
Well, it took them 8 month to realize 4 have died. Let 8 years pass and they will realize, 40+ have died. Just wait and see their propaganda fall apart.

Laat se bhut bhi bhagte hai, let alone Sun tzu and his doctrine.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
The whole Ladakh adventure was planned by Gen Zhao Zongqui , who was humiliated in Doklam

So he wanted revenge in Ladakh
But failed again and now kicked out

@sunshine
simplest way to put it is “These casualties wouldn’t have happened, if PLA hadn’t come to galwan valley in massive numbers”.

Lurker091

Country flag
You guys don't get it. Comrade-in-arms. Our soldiers have lost their lives, shouldn't they be sad and remembered? Cold blood is not strong.
In memory of heroes and martyrs,won't turn him into an omnipotent superman or something, and he will dig up the same places as us ordinary people. It's like a little brother around us.
Chen Xiangrong, the youngest of the four martyrs, was less than 20 years old when he died and enlisted at the age of 18.
Before he joined the army when he was 18.
View attachment 79135
Before enlisting at 18, with his sister.
View attachment 79136

Before the army, with his grandmother.
View attachment 79137
Learn to accept casualties and the outcome before you start another misadventure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles