India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag
If you put a fucking fire wall you will always loose soft power.look at every Social media there are no chinese to fight for their crap so anti bat mucher ideology can be easily spread. And an alliance with china is out of the question china cannot even accept indian dominance in south asia. US may be a shit power but even thinking of china in US position dictating terms to the world is apocalyptic.china will always treat india as the rival so stop allying with china shit.

sunshine

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
@sunshine plz translate. Ur soldiers morale is probably the lowest since galwan happened. They cry a lot. They don't even want to be there
'The first action he took to regain consciousness was to smash his chest with his hand, because I was holding him, he smashed and shouted, battalion commander, I am painful, battalion commander, I am painful,
Especially watching him shout while there, battalion commander, I am painful, he can't tell where it painful, I don't know where he fell painful, I'm anxious, I don't know how to relieve him......'

pankaj nema

Country flag
Chinese people Cry a lot about Battle Casualties

They want to be a Superpower without suffering Casualties

US has lost thousands of soldiers in Iraq and Afghanistan but they dont cry at all

Even Pakistan is better than China

They dont declare their casualties but at least they do not cry like China

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles