India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag
After seeing the faces of those chinese soldiers who died I just thought how these guys get in a military.I personally have been in army rally and knows how hard it is but those chinese punks look like dancers and not like guys you should fear.

pankaj nema

Country flag
After seeing the faces of those chinese soldiers who died I just thought how these guys get in a military.I personally have been in army rally and knows how hard it is but those chinese punks look like dancers and not like guys you should fear.
Technology is never a substitute for Real life Fighting experience

Our troops are battle hardened on LOC and in Counter Insurgency operations

Mountainous Terrain is most difficult for any soldier

Therefore even US could not win in Afghanistan

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
Hence mudi should rejine..btw i always get amusement when i see Kangladeshis declaring gazwa on sino forums..i sometimes wonder these porks nd kangalis take chinks on a ride
It is good that we seperated them as they did have some synergy if we did not intervene,now they can't reform into one due to other stark and obvious cultural and historical and ethnic reasons which leaves either pak and bong less stronger and hence more easier to manage.

perun88

Country flag
kek insects are shook.

Also dostlog don't propagate '78-100 soldiers dead' leaks, that is bug propaganda to to discredit the real number that is 45-60 given by the army.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag

sunshine

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Someone posted a picture of a document with 78 soldiers

YOU can compare it with this list of Chinese generals.😂
Or the fake founding general of China before?Or the fake list of the founding generals of China, then translated into Chinese, then translated back?
Generally known as this kind of export to domestic sales.

perun88

Country flag

YOU can compare it with this list of Chinese generals.😂
Or the fake founding general of China before?Or the fake list of the founding generals of China, then translated into Chinese, then translated back?
We know how your propaganda works dude, 'leak' a fake image, then discredit the truth by debunking that image.

Oh no I am debuuuuukiiiiinggggg!!!!!

Sehwag213

Country flag

Revoke Beijing's right to host the 2022 Winter Olympics on human rights ground

View attachment 79117
I don't support these petitions. Western nations will always find a reason to needle China and India. The last thing we need is that we start needling each other.

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
...and why would the Chinese wait for you to be their equals? I have never understood this fervent wishing for an alliance with the Chinese by some Indians. Looks all wooly headed to me. The Chinese see us as interlopers in their time under the sun, no way will they willingly share space with us. They have just shown their contempt for India and Modi and tried putting us “in our place”.......Not the first time they have done it either. We only have two options, either stand firm and face off or turn and bend over.
Because india is comparitively good at dealing with obvious military and territorial threats rather than ideological and narrative subversion threats and I think we must concentrate on strengthening our narrative and ideological defences as nationalists in india along with hard power military strength.after a certain point china will not be able to take any territory from India even if it wholeheartedly tries with outright war or slow salami slicing and we may even might be able to occupy some of their land if things continue like this.

I think this is why he seems to have a gut understanding of china being not much of a threat long term.

On the other hand looking at the west look at the damage made by wokedom and American Degeneracy promotion tactics around the world.i am more concerned about the internal traitors and the systems we have emplaced to deal with them as indians seems to be less equipped to identify and deal with these kinds of threats.they can even corrode the status and power of established powers like the usa and look what it is doing to the former powers of europe.america is spreading this Civilazation AIDS knowingly or unknowingly through its memes and people's .so I think in long term the defence against these kinds of degeneration is to be made a priority.

Also importantly ,chinese can't reliavly perform porki tactics of terror jihad as they don't have the cultural and ideological infrastructure to deploy such a strategy unless they use a proxy like pakistan.

I am not saying that china is not a threat,it is one and must be dealt with ,I am just saying our defences will increase and the losses will decrease going forward in the case of the chinese threat in all spheres.i want us to shore up the defences of our mind in this post truth social media era and use it as an asset in our own country like china does with its great firewall instead of as a weakness any foreign entity can use to needle india.

After a point in the long term china cannot conduct such misadventures without losses that would make the current face loss seem trivial as I feel in my analysis of India comprehensive systemic setup.

Last edited:

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
Because india is comparitively good at dealing with obvious military and territorial threats rather than ideological and narrative subversion threats and I think we must concentrate on strengthening our narrative and ideological defences as nationalists in india along with hard power military strength.after a certain point china will not be able to take any territory from India even if it wholeheartedly tries with outright war or slow salami slicing and we may even might be able to occupy some of their land if things continue like this.

I think this is why he seems to have a gut understanding of china being not much of a threat long term.

On the other hand looking at the west look at the damage made by wokedom and American Degeneracy promotion tactics around the world.i am more concerned about the internal traitors and the systems we have emplaced to deal with them as indians seems to be less equipped to identify and deal with these kinds of threats.they can even corrode the status and power of established powers like the usa and look what it is doing to the former powers of europe.america is spreading this Civilazation AIDS knowingly or unknowingly through its memes and people's .so I think in long term the defence against these kinds of degeneration is to be made a priority.

Also importantly ,chinese can't reliavly perform porki tactics of terror jihad as they don't have the cultural and ideological infrastructure to deploy such a strategy unless they use a proxy like pakistan.

I am not saying that china is not a threat,it is one and must be dealt with ,I am just saying our defences will increase and the losses will decrease going forward in the case of the chinese threat in all spheres.i want us to shore up the defences of our mind in this post truth social media era and use it as an asset in our own country like china does with its great firewall instead of as a weakness any foreign entity can use to needle india.

After a point in the long term china cannot conduct such misadventures without losses that would make the current face loss seem trivial as I feel in my analysis of India comprehensive systemic setup.
Basically I don't want us to end up like usa with a scenario where the country on paper is unconquerable due to sheer mass of population,lots of budget,hard location (continental with natural defence of two oceans) to launch territorial grabs , powerful on paper military,high tech development and deployment.

But defacto on ground the sheer budget is misused for doles and bread and circuses and appeasement of minorities that will probably never be for america or the founding races or ethnicities.there is also a lot of waste into 'studies' like gender identity, etc rather into hard sciences that could make the American industry and country into scientific power houses.

The military tool is very unwieldy And is used negatively in wars that bleed money and men and political capital.when a war or agression is needed against a real enemy,they have not conducted it and are only now realizing the true strategic rivals of china and in future india by half heartedly reorienting.

The demographics will be subverted by internal cultural rot and support to stupid policies of theoretically unlimited immigration of people who at best loyalty towards country because of money or worse.this also ties up to the above point of military as a foreigner will not care about long term survival and will not fight for america if it was in a serious threat,or only if their victory is assured against small 3rd world countries and that too for only money motivations.against apocalypse ww3 peer country warfare do you think indians,chinese,Mexicans immigrants will fight as hard if at all.

As for land grabs,mexico can exert influence through its diaspora in the future and this will make sure that America will have less of an independent foreign and domestic policy due to this.

This aids like disease is promoted like a zombie by the west in general and the usa is the one with the most resources to incubate and spread it among the 'white' woke countries.although if the usa falls or undergoes a visible suez canal like situation,then we must capitalise to rightfully blame this wokedom for the weakness of the usa and thereby try to inoculate against this civ rotting disease.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles