India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheran

Country flag
Did the retired officers confirm the fact that army is not needed to safeguard the borders?
Did the retired officers confirm that only farmers, mazdoors etc. are only required for safeguarding borders?
Did the retired officers confirm that the CCP thugs can be expelled with 5 minutes or so?
Did the retired officers confirm that CCP thugs have entered 1000s of KM into India?

Why has the resolution not been arrived at after all these years? Their geopolitical & millitary standing is so strong that in addition to being torn apart into Bangladesh & Bakistan, they need to go on a begging spree for vaccines & money, also worth mentioning the fact that their doctors, pilots being kicked out from everywhere & is a terror den.

If safeguarding India's borders & fighting terrorism is recalcitrance, then so be it.

Parvin has received his readout out from the CCP.

This is nothing but Hatred for PM Modi
The former foreign minister forgets to mention that the demarcation between my house & my hostile neighbors house has not been settled.

These tweets will be liked by Pakis, Islamists, CCP bots, marxists etc.

PS - I was expecting that CCP with it's 100 dimensional algorithmic warfare, laser cannon, photon torpedoes & network-centric noodle distribution would have already taken over DBO

Last edited:

vasusuman

Country flag
There is no doubt the Indian Army's response has been resolute, firm, and assertive to say the least. Nobody should want war.

A lot of factors could have contributed to this withdrawal by the Chinese, as has been pointed out before.

All are optimistic that this engagement will be broader and for a longer time,even Saurav Jha specifies the areas.

But I still think and stand by what I feel.
(a) Order of Withdrawl: India should on to its most bargaining chip for the later part of withdrawal. If it's Kailash Range n ridges on S Bank of Pangong Lake, then so be it till withdrawal starts in critical areas.

Even in Galwan Valley - 2km buffer zone is just to avoid sudden conflict as before.Not much of withdrawl unless Satellite photos show deep withdrawl.
(b) Do i Trust Chinese : No.Chinese say 1 thing n do another which suits them.

We used to pass large regularrly by shallow areas having a chain of islands in the middle of S China Sea. Totally un-habitated.Chinese lied throughout its shifting there.Fm research to something to something n now it has built its navy base. N world has accepted it. Middle of S China Sea.

I know India can also bargain to a point.But just be careful with Chinese.Those who can think of using helmet mounted explosive on its soldier, will it care if its soldiers are dying of cold.

DownWithCCP

Country flag
Many people have been pointing out that the manner in which the chinese forces are disengaging is very random, unprofessional and un-tactical to say the least, any comments?

sunshine

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Many people have been pointing out that the manner in which the chinese forces are disengaging is very random, unprofessional and un-tactical to say the least, any comments?
Isn't it always like this after five kilometers? Can Sing: Five kilometers, I love you, a day does not run, wants to die you!
The army will run at least five kilometers a day.At least one five-kilometer cross-country a day is the basic skill of the army, requiring completion within 19-23 minutes.
Do not blindly believe that the media to pick a segment to do false news, will suffer.

VictorCuervo

Country flag
There is also a sinister unofficial version, which is to push India into a soft arms race through constant border friction. The resources are limited, the investment military expenditure become more, may cause to invest in the scientific research, the education, in the agricultural resources to reduce.Can effectively slow down India's development potential. After all, military spending now exceeds 2.5% of GDP and 15% of the government budget. After all, most Indian equipment is imported.This is a non-mainstream view.
You must be living in fool's paradise where the segregation of funds is fixed and flexibility means drawing from other areas and supplementing the needy one. Not true in every scenario except emergency ones. This is not Pakistan you are baselining with. Today's India has the capability to turn up its manufacturing needs and thankfully the cucks of CCP partners (the one not to be named) are not at the helm pissing off the Armed & Ordinance people with their "dove policy".

sunshine

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
You must be living in fool's paradise where the segregation of funds is fixed and flexibility means drawing from other areas and supplementing the needy one. Not true in every scenario except emergency ones. This is not Pakistan you are baselining with. Today's India has the capability to turn up its manufacturing needs and thankfully the cucks of CCP partners (the one not to be named) are not at the helm pissing off the Armed & Ordinance people with their "dove policy".
I have written ah, it is a non-mainstream view, it was written on the blog. There are all kinds of opinions, and you can judge for yourself.

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
I have written ah, it is a non-mainstream view, it was written on the blog. There are all kinds of opinions, and you can judge for yourself.
Sometime your reply are relevant sometimes it seems you smoke some exotic stuff , is weed allowed in china (opium😳)?

sunshine

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Sometime your reply are relevant sometimes it seems you smoke some exotic stuff , is weed allowed in china (opium😳)?
Drugs, opium are a serious crime in China.
One kilogram of opium, more than 50 grams of heroin, death penalty.

Cactus09

Country flag
Drugs, opium are a serious crime in China.
One kilogram of opium, more than 50 grams of heroin, death penalty.
Well then either Drug enforcement in China is not very stringent. Or have the Chinese ghosts figured out a way to use digital medium after getting high.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles