India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hellfire

Professional
Country flag
Sir will we have to vacate Kailash Ranges
At some point - yes. Unless GoI becomes serious about doing something that needs a spine for once.

Why cannot we link Kailash range with Depsang
I see no reason why it can not be done. The only question is, how much patience our negotiators (read - MEA) has. People are in a hurry to 'wrap it up'. That is a sad way to go about things.

They won't go back from Depsang
I agree.

Abhay Rajput 02

A cautious note needs to be taken into account here. This is merely one sectorial disengagement. Not the complete one. That, in my opinion, is going to be somewhere far in future.

I hope that someone publishes the story of what transpired on Black Top someday. Still say I, it was made ours.
sir ji why dont you tell us about what happened in blacktop ? sounds intresting

DownWithCCP

Country flag
At some point - yes. Unless GoI becomes serious about doing something that needs a spine for once.

I see no reason why it can not be done. The only question is, how much patience our negotiators (read - MEA) has. People are in a hurry to 'wrap it up'. That is a sad way to go about things.

I agree.
Can the infantry leaving the occupied heights be clubbed with simultaneous disengagements in other friction points?

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
If raulol vinci wants to conform India's position on lac, he should go there like sadhuji did , he should see and lower the moral of troops there .
Or is he only comfortable to go inside PRC embassy in Dilli ?

shaileshmd

Country flag
I personally believe India will never vacate the occupied peaks. Jai- "Shankar will keep Kailash". Ajit Doval most probably uses Chanakya doctrine as a pillow. Mr.Modi being baniya knows how cunning the Chinese are. They will continue to drag one after another location in the talk and keep the talks going for years to come. Ultimate goal will be to have UNSC full membership. In 40 years of Chinese aggression and tact, this is the first time an adversary has managed to create a pause in their expansionist movement.

Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

I agree.
Have the chinese intruded/camped/built permanent structures across the LAC in depsang, or is it that they are based on their side, and cross the LAC, only to stop Indian patrols from reaching their patrol points..?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles