India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
Madarjaat Nehru.

:nono::nono::nono:

“About the loss of Aksai Chin, Nehru is reported to have said in Parliament “not a single blade of grass grows there.” Mahavir Tyagi, a senior Congress leader, pointed to his bald head and said: “Nothing grows here … should it be given away to somebody else?”

- to which Patel replied, like wise, i am bald and there is no hair on my head. does that mean? my head has no value?

Madherchod Nehru.

Apollo

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
The real threat lies on Depsang plains, PLA holds advantage here coz of its plain terrain. Depsang is strategically important to both countries.
Chinese have been blocking Indian patrols here since 2013, which we cannot patrol beyond the Y Junction. Though this has been happening from before the current tensions at LAC, pushing PLA from Depsang must have been the first priority for GoI. In 2015, PLA had intruded 1.5 km right until their claim line but eventually retreated.

They may aim to capture Saser La pass at about 17,000 ft a road into Gilgit Baltistan through Turtuk and Tyakashi (both on the Indian side). If this (Saser La) pass is captured by the enemy, then they can threaten the route to Siachen.
Any threat to Depsang can mean the Darbuk-Shyok-Daulat Beg Oldie (DS-DBO) road can be threatened.
The 255-km long road connects Leh to the Karakoram Pass. if the enemy cuts off the DBO, it makes India’s control over Karakoram pass untenable

sunshine

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I read a lot of Indian comments and posts, and I found it very interesting.
For example, I am interested in India, I will find the Indian forum community to learn about India,It would be better if I knew Hindi, but unfortunately I only know English.

Indians do not understand China, according to our idea, to understand China should go to the Chinese forum, or Chinese people can also be a large number of English forums, or even Google translation of Chinese forums can be. But the truth is that Indians know China through Indian media, through Western media, and even 99% of the writers can't read Chinese at all.It's like knowing America but not English. All of them are processed and distorted, and there will be a lot of false news.

Blank

Country flag
For example, I am interested in India, I will find the Indian forum community to learn about India,It would be better if I knew Hindi, but unfortunately I only know English.

Indians do not understand China, according to our idea, to understand China should go to the Chinese forum, or Chinese people can also be a large number of English forums, or even Google translation of Chinese forums can be. But the truth is that Indians know China through Indian media, through Western media, and even 99% of the writers can't read Chinese at all.It's like knowing America but not English. All of them are processed and distorted, and there will be a lot of false news.
You mean, how you talk to Indians as 'Aashan ' or how China is the greatest country in the world and it can never do wrong. How India 'captured' Sikkim? I once checked Baidu. Got so many misconceptions, I felt I was in another world. Until then used to thought Pakistan were the more deluded emo dudes. In China, there is a whole world working as an echo chamber.

Blank

Country flag
Speaking of Baidu, there was once this dude who was talking how Sikkim was illegally captured by India and how China should have that. How Myanmar should be in China's sphere of influence. And how Assam and Manipur were closer to China then India. Man, I am myself an Assamese.

I was like : "OK, this is fun. Feels like I am in alternate universe. "

sunshine

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
You mean, how you talk to Indians as 'Aashan ' or how China is the greatest country in the world and it can never do wrong. How India 'captured' Sikkim? I once checked Baidu. Got so many misconceptions, I felt I was in another world. Until then used to thought Pakistan were the more deluded emo dudes. In China, there is a whole world working as an echo chamber.
Not only the border, for example, many false news actually check to know the truth.
TIM20200619221608.jpg
Screenshot_20210211_180418.jpg

For example, the list above, starting with the second, is the list of generals who were granted the rank of Admiral in 1955.The language barrier makes deception easy.

Cheran

Country flag
The real threat lies on Depsang plains, PLA holds advantage here coz of its plain terrain. Depsang is strategically important to both countries.
Chinese have been blocking Indian patrols here since 2013, which we cannot patrol beyond the Y Junction. Though this has been happening from before the current tensions at LAC, pushing PLA from Depsang must have been the first priority for GoI. In 2015, PLA had intruded 1.5 km right until their claim line but eventually retreated.

They may aim to capture Saser La pass at about 17,000 ft a road into Gilgit Baltistan through Turtuk and Tyakashi (both on the Indian side). If this (Saser La) pass is captured by the enemy, then they can threaten the route to Siachen.
Any threat to Depsang can mean the Darbuk-Shyok-Daulat Beg Oldie (DS-DBO) road can be threatened.
The 255-km long road connects Leh to the Karakoram Pass. if the enemy cuts off the DBO, it makes India’s control over Karakoram pass untenable
This is correct. In 2013, they built a road behind the bottleneck area. (Raki Nalla region, 30KM south of DBO). Pitched tents for 3 weeks. IA can reach this place only by foot. They went back but not completely behind the LAC, stayed at a place that is in between the furthest point of IA patrols & LAC. If i am not mistaken, IA had to demolish an observation post/equipments at Chumar for this.

CCP build a lot of infra. at Depsang from the period 2005-12.

When issue was brought to light in 2013, following was response in Parliament:-

"We don’t have any jurisdiction in the area" - Sushil Kumar Shinde.

From various news reports, we can, understand that IA northern command has gamed , multiple times, the threats to DBO/DSDBO/Sasser La. CCP knows this.

We need to gain access to PP 11, PP12, PP12 A & PP 13 respectively, CCP patrols still block us.

Blame goes mainly to UPA but NDA is also not off the hook on this.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag

We know Chinese more than Americans do mate, we all know what their ideology is, their ambitions are, their dreams are. Only way we can defeat China is to understand their Country.

1. CCP and Chinese citizens have an agreement signed and some of the points in the agreement is economic prosperity and jobs.

If foreign companies remove their plants from China and increase tariffs on Chinese products or directly ban them then they will lose out a huge chunk of employment and economic prosperity which will lead to a civil war in China very easily as then their huge debt bubble will pop.

2. CCP is not afraid of India or America, they are afraid of the Han Chinese who stay in China, if they go against CCP for Democracy then there will be no chance for CCP to survive as their PLA is made up of conscripts, the regular citizens.

3. Blocking their One Belt One Road projects so that their sphere of influence doesn’t grow much after which they can literally capture countries with debt trap. Djibouti is already sold to China.

4. Restricting Chinese citizens to study abroad and asking Hong Kongers to shift their businesses elsewhere.

5. Dragging China into an Arms race won’t be much difficult, it is surrounded by only and only hostile neighbours and everyone increasing their military might including USA would cripple China.

The Chinese never fight, they have lost all wars whichever they have fought and the one they won was due to the stupidity of our PM in 1962, what the Chinese focus more are non-kinetic warfare, i.e, Cyber Warfare, Information Warfare, Proxy Warfare, Economic Warfare etc.

sorcerer

Country flag
China surprises India with its speed, moves out 200+ tanks from Pangong Tso
By Thursday, PLA had withdrawn more 200 main battle tanks from the south banks of Pangong Tso and had positioned no less than 100 heavy vehicles to ferry its troops from fingers on north banks to Srijap sector, east of Finger 8. The speed of Chinese withdrawal has actually surprised the Indian army brass and national security planners.

hmmm..
And Russian news agency TAS comes up with numbers of chinese solders death at Galwan clash yesterday..
They had this number long back and why publish it yesterday!

well!! something rattled chinese..and India and Russia may have played a part in it..
in a away..it was Russia who assured India that there is nothing to worry about chinese build up at Galawan and its a usual training season for PLA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles