India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

SanjeevM

Country flag
Minor Face-Off At Nakula Between Indian Army and Chinese PLA in North Sikkim On 20 January 2021 And The Same Was Resolved By Local Commanders As Per Established Protocols

#ImperialistChina #IndianArmy #FaceOff #SikkimBorder

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
IMO there will be no action from our side until or unless the admin are sure all the pending Infra project that may be a liability during times of war are completed. The pace at which BRO is completing infra project seems to suggest that we are seriously lagging behind in terms of Logistics and maybe even more prone to chocking during active war. More than North the Eastern side at Arunachal border is even more vulnerable since the frontline infra is pathetic we aren't fighting war in Arunachal anytime soon.
For now we may see more such clashes that get resolved by commander level talks.

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
Ah, so one upon a time, after the clashes of Galwan, I debated how we should pre-empt attack on Chumbi valley because Chinese is surrounded by 3 sides & cramped up into a single mountain valley. We have at least equal footing and infrastructure in the Sikkim sector, if not superior versus China.

Thereafter, I was heckled by veterans (it was I think Hellfire or Bhadra), saying that we should not disturb the boundary of Sikkim because it is already settled.

Ah, how the tables have turned. Our inherently pacifist attitude has welcomed our doom, time and again, civilizations has passed, and we have never learned.

I wonder if thats how it the babu-dom culture has developed.
your biggest mistake was to assume that hellfire is a veteran :rotfl:

IndianYonko

Country flag
IMO there will be no action from our side until or unless the admin are sure all the pending Infra project that may be a liability during times of war are completed. The pace at which BRO is completing infra project seems to suggest that we are seriously lagging behind in terms of Logistics and maybe even more prone to chocking during active war. More than North the Eastern side at Arunachal border is even more vulnerable since the frontline infra is pathetic we aren't fighting war in Arunachal anytime soon.
For now we may see more such clashes that get resolved by commander level talks.
Well, we have shaming not supporting culture.

One positive doesn't mean other is negative

DerBronzeLord

Country flag
You are correct they are trapped because of their ego. :dude:

The thing is PLA doesn't have the guts to fight when they even have a slightest chance of defeat or in this case a clear victory. 😉

I just don't understand why Khangress is pursuing this China avenue over & over?!. When they know people aren't buying this crap:notsure:. Today again Pappu did some bayaan bazzi and got thrashed black & blue:fyeah:.... Anyway, this guy deserves an award.:hehe:

Pappu is now like...:troll: :megusta:

View attachment 74907
Even the Hindu(yes, THE Hindu), wrote an article on how Rahul is woefully ignorant of the India-China conflict.

HindaviSwarajya

Country flag
हम आपका कर्ज कभी नही चुका पाऐगे भाई

China's Aggression An Act Of War: Galwan Hero Col Santosh Babu To Be Awarded Wartime Gallantry Award Mahavir Chakra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles