India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

samsaptaka

तस्मात् उत्तिष्ठ कौन्तेय युद्धाय कृतनिष्चय
Country flag
Yes I just saw this on Twitter:

Since Mahavir Chakra is being given for Galwan heroes, this is as close as it gets to Govt declaring(without actually declaring) that we ARE in a state of war.
What the eff is going on, all this free hand to the troops is utter bollocks ! Why the hell are we not opening fire when the enemy transgresses our border , are we kids or what the F ?
All this BS by Nithin Gokhale about Mahavira Chakra award being equated to state of war is just that, BS. Thats mainly in order to placate local tweeter patriots. If it is indeed an unofficial declaration of a war like state, why is the Sikkim border clash taking place with fists and 'push and brawl' tactics eh ?
I've really lost respect for this Namo govt after the inept handling of Shaheen bagh, chinks and 'farm middlemen' dharna !
Which country allows such border transgressions to take place without even firing a shot.
Are we waiting for another Col Santosh Babu to be martyred ?? :frusty:

Knowitall

If this clash took place like the media claims then what happened to our weapons free policy clearly we now know that it is very dangerous to get chinese this close to our men we should just shoot them up when they try to breach the border this way we can prevent unwanted casualties.

Has the ROE changed again or does some other rule applies here.

BlackViking

Country flag
If this clash took place like the media claims then what happened to our weapons free policy clearly we now know that it is very dangerous to get chinese this close to our men we should just shoot them up when they try to breach the border this way we can prevent unwanted casualties.

Has the ROE changed again or does some other rule applies here.
It's either GoI/IA downplaying the incident or RoE change was applicable for Ladakh sector only.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
What the eff is going on, all this free hand to the troops is utter bollocks ! Why the hell are we not opening fire when the enemy transgresses our border , are we kids or what the F ?
All this BS by Nithin Gokhale about Mahavira Chakra award being equated to state of war is just that, BS. Thats mainly in order to placate local tweeter patriots. If it is indeed an unofficial declaration of a war like state, why is the Sikkim border clash taking place with fists and 'push and brawl' tactics eh ?
I've really lost respect for this Namo govt after the inept handling of Shaheen bagh, chinks and 'farm middlemen' dharna !
Which country allows such border transgressions to take place without even firing a shot.
Are we waiting for another Col Santosh Babu to be martyred ?? :frusty:
On a lighter note..
your opinions are personification of wet dreams of ISI and CCP, this is exactly what they want every Indian to feel.:truestory:

samsaptaka

तस्मात् उत्तिष्ठ कौन्तेय युद्धाय कृतनिष्चय
Country flag
On a lighter note..
your opinions are personification of wet dreams of ISI and CCP, this is exactly what they want every Indian to feel.:truestory:
So feeling angry at the unnecessary deaths of our lads is also forbidden ? I'm sorry, I do not do sophisticated thinking like you My Lords, I'm a simple straight shooter.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Same nonsense as last year look govt is giving awards this means war and then the claims of a chinese camp being our camp in galwan valley which was also later proved otherwise. He never even corrected himself at any point and just went on peddling fake news.
Nitin Gokhale is giving his professional opinion, if you don’t like it don’t buy it. Zimble..

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
So feeling angry at the unnecessary deaths of our lads is also forbidden ? I'm sorry, I do not do sophisticated thinking like you My Lords, I'm a simple straight shooter.
it’s ok mate, I too was there once.
Not a personal commentary on you, just an observation.

Knowitall

Nitin Gokhale is giving his professional opinion, if you don’t like it don’t buy it. Zimble..
You asked me to tell what he said so just told you about i don't take his opinions into consideration anyways better to rely on official army confirmation and wait for GOI to clarify everything sooner or later.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
You asked me to tell what he said so just told you about i don't take his opinions into consideration anyways better to rely on official army confirmation and wait for GOI to clarify everything sooner or later.
yup, that’s the right way..

notaname

Country flag
What if one of the objectives of CCP’s constant escalations is make the whole of Indian-Tibet border into a “disputed border” for future diplomatic games?

emphasis on “one of the objectives”.
Maybe they are thinking long term so they can have leverage over the upcoming government (read congress), so they can just march in and our army is withdrawn from the frontline.

Apollo

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Ah, so one upon a time, after the clashes of Galwan, I debated how we should pre-empt attack on Chumbi valley because Chinese is surrounded by 3 sides & cramped up into a single mountain valley. We have at least equal footing and infrastructure in the Sikkim sector, if not superior versus China.

Thereafter, I was heckled by veterans (it was I think Hellfire or Bhadra), saying that we should not disturb the boundary of Sikkim because it is already settled.

Ah, how the tables have turned. Our inherently pacifist attitude has welcomed our doom, time and again, civilizations has passed, and we have never learned.

I wonder if thats how it the babu-dom culture has developed.
Exactly, our defensive posture nicely exposed. Naku la and Nathu la in Sikkim used to be the section of border with India that China didn't dispute. But the latest border clash is a reminder that China's increasing expansionism has created disputes even there.
Settling for a brawl in a non disputed border clearly shows GoI still unprepared and deliberately downplaying the situation

If GoI still fails to expose the expansionist we may lose more territory without a fight

Apollo

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Some people only come here to do gaslighting when something happens, these people start crying when a physical clash takes place god forbid an all out arms fight where a few of ours lay down their lives.
Do you think GoI fully prepared to take on CCP ???

Mantospace

Country flag
Exactly, our defensive posture nicely exposed. Naku la and Nathu la in Sikkim used to be the section of border with India that China didn't dispute. But the latest border clash is a reminder that China's increasing expansionism has created disputes even there.
Settling for a brawl in a non disputed border clearly shows GoI still unprepared and deliberately downplaying the situation

If GoI still fails to expose the expansionist we may lose more territory without a fight
Boundry wl nt going to be settled as china does not want. GOI also need to do salami slicing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles