India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
Porkis are celebrating death of 2 of our soldiers in pee Dee f who as per them died in recent clashes. I can't find a single news source confirming this. Moreover that dumbo posted a link where the news says soldiers from both sides are injured.
Unka forum me mat jaiye.according to me , unpe sarin gas se attack karenge , ek bar ladai chid ne de.
Lawhore sarin ka cloud.
Wallah, lawhore wiya kuwait

Cheran

Country flag
NOTE : Fresh confrontation took place at Naku la, international border when a contingency of ccp thugs tried to cross the border. From LAC to IB look at the progressive road map by chinese thugs.
Fresh one? Or one that happened 3 days ago?

another_armchair

Country flag
IMO, any transgression by PLA at IB(established border) should be responded with gunfire. Make it the norm.

BEL needs to up the game and build several hundred machine gun automated units that can be remote controlled. We need tons of fortified pillboxes with these guns overlooking the Chinese side. Sasta and in large numbers. These will help at LoC and IB in the Western sector too.

Knowitall

IMO, any transgression by PLA at IB(established border) should be responded with gunfire. Make it the norm.

BEL needs to up the game and build several hundred machine gun automated units that can be remote controlled. We need tons of fortified pillboxes with these guns overlooking the Chinese side. Sasta and in large numbers. These will help at LoC and IB in the Western sector too.
The one thing I cannot understand. They keep saying orders to shoot have been given etc etc and then you read this stuff and you wonder wtf is going on.

Why do we keep risking such dangerous hand to hand fights is beyond me.

HawkisRight

Country flag
The one thing I cannot understand. They keep saying orders to shoot have been given etc etc and then you read this stuff and you wonder wtf is going on.

Why do we keep risking such dangerous hand to hand fights is beyond me.
Because Both sides don't want to be 'first one' to 'pull the trigger'.... because after that it will be shitshow and nobody wants to loose the 'narrative' ...In conventional war U avoid to be painted as aggressors. remember even in 62 chinks blamed their actions on Nehru's forward policy..

Knowitall

Because Both sides don't want to be 'first one' to 'pull the trigger'.... because after that it will be shitshow and nobody wants to loose the 'narrative' ...In conventional war U avoid to be painted as aggressors. remember even in 62 chinks blamed their actions on Nehru's forward policy..
We should shoot first anyways and blame it on them ghanta they can prove otherwise at such a time.

Thundering13th

Country flag
He publicily stated the stark reality and what needed to done .

Its not just about the Chinese . correct me if am wrong but there is still no all weather road to Tawang , parts of AP . meaning these areas get cut off from india during winter .

Its not only that but Zojila and atal tunnel should have been completed decades earlier.

This is nothing but poor governance , IMHO "chinese invasion" is just an excuse.
Tawang does have an all weather road although the condition of the road is not that great but it ensures all weather connectivity and takes a toll on your back. Sela does not receive snowfall like kashmir blocking the road for months.Tawang sector is pretty well defended. Be it sumdrongchu, bumla, yangste or tulung la, India has a good presence in the tawang sector. It's the central and eastern arunachal that needs immediate attention. Dibang valley, upper siang, anjaw, upper subansiri, Most of the forward posts in these sectors dont have motorable roads and are air maintained. Soldiers have to march 2-3 days from the nearest road head to reach fwd posts in these areas. BRO is working but we all know the pace at which they work. So the salami slicing continues in these areas.

Shashank Nayak

Country flag

Although maps have been exchanged on the sikkim sector, it is not yet settled and is not International border..

Apollo

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Here we go again 😡 sticks and stones and bricks and bats. Are these armies or some kids involved in a brawl. Why don’t we just fire on them when they intrude. They come in with impunity because they know that we won’t shoot.
Clearly CCP thugs enjoying the luxury of no firing of weapons, having same rules of engagement both @ LAC & IB is a foolish strategy with respect to China. We have a no trespassing & fire at will @ indo-pak International border but given strict orders to brawl with chinese ladys at clearly demarcated border. 👎

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles