India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag
Meanwhile Pappu is trending again.. :hehe: :megusta:

Nothing is more entertaining than Pappu trending in twatter on a Sunday Evening..:truestory: :bplease: The replies are hilarious..:clap2::clap2:

In the meantime. I only one query just one..:dude:

View attachment 74793

:pound::pound::laugh::laugh::rofl::rofl:
If this is way he will meet his father ,grand mother and great grand father soon

AmitG

Country flag

Shiv's article...
We have been reactive right from the beginning and continue to do so. We have troops experienced in mountain warfare and have more experience at high altitudes than the Chinese. Why don’t we put this advantage to use and go and capture some Chinese held territory this winter. Why is it that we play the game of running around in circles trying to plug gaps every time the Chinese probe and prick us at a time and area of their choosing. I understand that the IA had to stock up and prepare but that should be done now. We need to take the initiative and do something this winter when the weather favours us.

Ayushraj

Country flag

Nothing is more entertaining than Pappu trending in twatter on a Sunday Evening..:truestory: :bplease: The replies are hilarious..:clap2::clap2:

In the meantime. I only have one query just one..:dude:

View attachment 74793

:pound::pound::laugh: :laugh::rofl::rofl:
Yeh sab ghandhi ke fallout hai jo nobel peace Prize pane ke liya pagal ho rahe hai
Inka bas target hai-"nobel peace prize" By dismantling the army and say to the world I am father of peace

Deadtrap

Country flag

Shiv's article...
So I noticed 3 road developments in Sikkim's Plateau area. 2 at Naku La and 1 near Kongra La Pass.

1. First Road near Naku La pass. Small Chinese deployment can be seen.

Naku La Pass BA 1.gif

Small PLA Camp closer to the IB on the same road mentioned above. 28.06977° N, 88.48989° E

Naku La Chinese Position.jpg

2. Second road again near Naku La. This road is being blacked topped from the rear. Black topping not yet completed.

Naku La Pass BA 2.gif

Both the road stopping close to Naku La starts from the same source which looks like PLA HQ in the rear.
We have similar developments going on near our post at Naku La. Not posting pics of those, as the article indicates "Mirror/Pre-emptive deployment" against the Chinese.

3. Third road near Kongra La Pass. I dont know exact name of this pass. But Both India & China have developed road opposite to each other.

Kongra La Pass BA 1.gif

Closer Look- It seems both started constructing road at the same time. "Construction Warfare" should I call it? Lol.

Kongra La Pass BA 2.gif

Overall situation seems normal. We have good deployment over here in the plateau area.

Country flag
Chinkies will be desperate now as india is hell bent to flop all chinese plans and also testing all its potent platforms and news weapons...expect an chinese agression not in ladakh somewhere in sikkim or Doklam or may be any undefined border....chinese want india to focuss completely on Ladakh .
all this movement and deception tactics can not compensate for poor quality lady boy soldiers and clueless yellow Pygmy commanders without any strategic knowledge. Waiting for real fighting to start and yellow rats to get slaughtered

Narasimh

Country flag

In the meantime. I only have one query just one..:dude:

View attachment 74793

:pound::pound::laugh: :laugh::rofl::rofl:
It actually sends chills down my spine thinking that he can one day become the PM of the country is not out of the realm of possibility yet.

Deadtrap

Country flag
well I would have posted all these on twitter. But I was banned for more than one and half years due to ISPR. My phone number and mobile serial number was blacklisted by twitter so every time I am made a new account it got suspended instantly. I was amongst those who used to counter Paki propaganda from the time of Balakot incident. Only recently I got another phone and mobile number and started a new account. I don’t have huge reach like these accounts so I post in the forum.

HawkisRight

Country flag
well I would have posted all these on twitter. But I was banned for more than one and half years due to ISPR. My phone number and mobile serial number was blacklisted by twitter so every time I am made a new account it got suspended instantly. I was amongst those who used to counter Paki propaganda from the time of Balakot incident. Only recently I got another phone and mobile number and started a new account. I don’t have huge reach like these accounts so I post in the forum.
Share ur Twitter id here then.. atleast DFI members will follow u

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles