India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

sorcerer

Country flag
Nothing new here:-

Suspected #Chinese spy found hiding at a #UK Navy base for 2 wks before she was found in a technician’s wardrobe He’d tried to keep her presence secret by posting a sign on his door saying: “Don't enter, own cleaning taken care of.

The base’s helicopters are due to join £3billion carrier HMS Queen Elizabeth on mission to the South China Sea this year.

:rofl:

Thats a very long cleaning for over 2 weeks.

BlackViking

Country flag
The base’s helicopters are due to join £3billion carrier HMS Queen Elizabeth on mission to the South China Sea this year.

:rofl:

Thats a very long cleaning for over 2 weeks.
Cleaning matlab..., sab lapet liya gaya he. Just like how kaamwaali bais are generally projected as.
on another note, i used to think only our people fall for such obvious tricks for money/Fax, but the whole world is like that. Fax ke liye sab kurbaan.

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
Cleaning matlab..., sab lapet liya gaya he. Just like how kaamwaali bais are generally projected as.
on another note, i used to think only our people fall for such obvious tricks for money/Fax, but the whole world is like that. Fax ke liye sab kurbaan.
Thark haar kisi me ha

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
Cleaning matlab
Ghapaghap in exchange for access to classified intel

Cheran

Country flag
Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

Articles